clomid club

Hi hopin! :hi: Hope the symptoms lead to a bfp...

MommySierra - gd luck with HSG today. Just try to relax. I'm the worlds biggest baby (I ran away from the dentist on Monday as he was about to fill my tooth!!!!) Anyways, i didnt feel a thing during or afterwards. The biggest thing was that I worried the days leading up to it and wish I hadnt now. Let us know how u get on.

P.S Good luck my clomid buddies. Still rooting 4 u all on the sideline!! x

Hi Bizybee, thanks for the reply, which OPK's do you use? I read so many conflicting things re how they don't always work if you have pcos or they give wrong readings etc...I have looked for low sensitivity ones but cannot find any, so going to by a thermometer and start there I think, getting ready and armed for next month lol

I was using Answer tests because I could buy a pack of 20 for a reasonable price and I had no idea when/if I was ovulating. I found that I got positives multiple times or couldn't tell if it was positive and decided to switch once I took Clomid and knew when to expect O. Now on Clomid, I know when to test, so I don't mind using more expensive ones. The past 2 cycles I have used First Response and if the lines look similar, I double check with Clearblue digital. Although it's nice to see the dark lines, It's better to see a smilie face! :) Because of the timing, I was able to use the same packs of 7 tests for 2 cycles and I have a few left over.

I'm not sure if you want to get tests that are too sensitive, b/c it may lead to false positives. A lot of people on here buy cheap tests online and they seem pretty happy with them. Try searching for a thread about it. Good luck!

Oh, well I have just come back from the 15cd scan. (Took clomid, day 2 to 6) and apparently I have already ovulated :(((. I feel so sad, I don't know when, and on days 12, 13 we didn't BD :(( . We did it all the other days but these two so now I don't think it's going to happen. I don't know about you but I feel sooooo loooow....I just wish this horrible part of my life wouldn't exist. Anyway...I'd better get myself used to the idea this is not my month and get ready for the 100g clomid next month.
Good luck to all the rest!
hugs

hiya girls month two for me, the :witch: got me :(.

i'm doing days 2-6 this month same as last month i ovulated on day 17 last month.

dont know how anybody else is on clomid the days they are taking it but they make me feel really depressed.

good luck everyone

Hey gals, I am taking my first day of provera today and A should come soon after my last pill so I will be taking clomid this month. I noticed a lighter period when i took clomid last time so I was thinking of taking baby aspirin this time around and seeing if that would help me. Does anyone have any ideas about the baby aspirin?

Hey I would like to join the Clomid Club - I have just done my first month of 50mg clomid from days 3-7 I went in for a scan on day 11 and gyno said that I had a positive reaction to the medication - very good reaction had 3 eggs in left and 2 in right all around the same size 11-14mm he said that he would like to see them around 16-18mm to get a good egg. Had a progestrone test day 21 on sunday and all the levels were normal still waiting to see if I Ovulated this month - the OPK had a reading last friday day 19 but it wasnt strong so we BD anyway.

I didnt have any symptoms with clomid while taking it but the last week has been hell for me feeling sick, headache and just brain fog and depression and I also look like I am 4months pregs with the bloating - not a nice look!! I have started taking maca to help with hormones and mood and today I woke up feeling different not so much pain and mood was better - I hear that its not a good idea to have both clomid and maca so I am only going to use it till i get AF. then start clomid again from days 3-7 75mg this month. Doc said anymore and I will definatley have multi birth.

Fingers Crossed that this month has been enough and I have Ovulated - havent in 10 months :o( things are just going to get better - I know it!!! Its just hard when all my girlfriends have fallen pregs in the last 2 months just so easily and I am still the pitty party to them - I am happy for them they just have to realise about Pcos and what I am going thru - I am fortunate to find women like you to go on this journey with! Thank you xxxx Sorry for long post - this is one of my first!!! :o)

hi id like to join the clomid club

im on my 1st course of clomid today is day 5 going for a internal scan a wk tomorrow dont realy know what to expect. i would be greatful if anyone could let me know what to expect and what will happen next.

good luck to everyone wishing a BFP for everyone.

Angie

Happybaby, don't worry hun. If you were good about BDing ahead of time, you could still catch the egg. You could have ovulated on CD14 or shortly before your scan. Don't lose hope yet!

Sorry :witch: got you Helen. :hugs:

Welcome SRM, Waterbaby, & Angie! :hi:
SRM, I haven't taken baby aspirin so I'm not much help. Sorry!
Waterbaby, glad you had a positive reaction to the meds. I didn't ovulate before, and Clomid def. fixed that.
Angie, they are basically scanning to see your follicles and make sure the eggs are growing. They have to be a certain size to ovulate and fertilize properly. Good luck!

Hi, this is my first month on Clomid. I took 50mg on days 2-6 and I ov on CD14. Am now in the 2ww.

I have everything crossed.

Good luck to you all x

fingers x noah baby.

clomid does work i have a 6 month old to prove it, its the sucesses that spur me on. just got to keep going.

i'm used to being visited by af twice a yr, its strabge going to ht esupermarket buying lady things lol, they change the box packaging by the time i need more :rofl:

fingers x noah baby.

clomid does work i have a 6 month old to prove it, its the sucesses that spur me on. just got to keep going.

i'm used to being visited by af twice a yr, its strabge going to ht esupermarket buying lady things lol, they change the box packaging by the time i need more :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: that made me laugh!

I start clomid hopefully in about 2 weeks time for the first time, fingers crossed! know of plenty of success stories so heres hoping we all get the BFP soon

Hi, this is my first month on Clomid. I took 50mg on days 2-6 and I ov on CD14. Am now in the 2ww.

I have everything crossed.

Good luck to you all x

hi im on my 1st month of clomid taking it day 2-6 im on cd 6 ive got to go and have a scan on cd 13, hoping everything is working ive read a lot of sucess storys so im very hopfull.

good luck! angie

Hey all - can I join the club??! I"m on my first round of Clomid with scan booked for next Thursday cd13.

So far no horrible side effects.

Good luck to you all

hi can i join,been ttc since april 2008,im on my first round of clomid,been for my tracking scan today and all is well,i should ovulate this weekend.:happydance:
:dust: to all.

Wow, we are getting lots of new members! Welcome Noah'sMummy, babymaybe, & gypsy. :hi: Hope Clomid works for you!

Hey Girls!! Wow i haven't been here forever!!! Well gotta a question for you..When i first started clomid i was taking it from days 5-9 and then last cycle i was told to take it from day 3-7, but i forgot to pick up my prescription and i'm on CD5 now, so if i take it again from days 5-9, will i ovulate later then i did last cycle when i was taking it from days 3-7?? Thanks girls!!!

the first 6 months last yr i didnt get any side affects at all.
all i've had this time is a bit of depression, but nothing too serious.

does anyone know the actual stats on twins, my doc keeps going on about it but what i've read is 1 in 4 dont know how accurate it is, and i've not met anyone on here with clomid twins. if i got twins this time it would mean three children under 15 months lol.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->