clomid club

Hi MillieMoo! :hi:

Clomid has done wonders for my cycle. It originally ranged from around 40-72 days, and now it is closer to 30. I am finally getting positive OPK's. Hope it fixes your cycles too!

day 19 at still not ovulated :shrug: i dont get it, hope it happens tomorrow

no..... neg ovulation. anybody got any clues as why i have ovulated is day 20 too late now :(

Hello!! I am new to the forum!

I am starting my first round of Clomid TOMORROW! I am wicked excited!

I am starting on 100mgs CD5-9. I go in on Friday for an Ultrasound to see how many eggs I have!!!

Welcome Jenny! :hi:

Helen, fingers crossed for you. xx

hi ladies,
a question i'm wondering about. someone asked if it was ok to take evening primrose oil while on clomid- I'm wondering the same thing. I've been taking a combination of vitamins and herbs, and i'm not sure which if any i need to stop taking. I know vitex is not good while taking clomid, but what about things like vitamin b, omega-3's, raspberry leaf, and evening primrose oil (I know, i'm like a walking health food store these days).

I've been wondering the same...anyone else heard anything about these vitamins and supplements interacting with Clomid?

i ovulated :yipee: day 21 :shrug: who cares i'm ovulating.

as for supplements i dont take any but i cant see any reason why not though

r u using the opk's? im day 22 today and still nothing for me :-(

r u using the opk's? im day 22 today and still nothing for me :-(

hiya, yes i'm using clearblue fertility monitor and clearblue ovulation sticks as well clomid hasnt affected the result at all with these.

i've only just had a positive with both last night with the sticks and this morning with the monitor, i know a few people on here who ovulate late its really worried me when i was this late.
x

That's great Helen!

Fingers crossed you get a positive too Hayley!

hi all, well the witch showed her face Saturday at last so took my first clomid last night.. so fingers crossed I ovulate this month due to pcos etc as not ovulated since we lost our angel in January
I am really trying not to put too much hope on Clomid but its so hard not to build up my expectations and believe its going to work straight away! How do you all cope with keeping your expectations. I just want to try and stop myself from expecting a miracle the first cycle on clomid!

xx

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I have been MIA for a while...We decided to take a break from TTC for a couple of months to just clear our minds...we are back on the saddle again and we got great news, my hubby's insurance will pay for my IUI and IVF if it ever reaches that point with a letter from our FS...I punked out of taking my HSG test and I will try to take it again this month and hopefully not CHICKEN OUT :( Clomid did work for me it was just hubby's sperm mobility was to slow, so now we wait and see whats next after the HSG and his SA retest

How is everyone doing?

Welcome to our newcomers :)

hi all, well the witch showed her face Saturday at last so took my first clomid last night.. so fingers crossed I ovulate this month due to pcos etc as not ovulated since we lost our angel in January
I am really trying not to put too much hope on Clomid but its so hard not to build up my expectations and believe its going to work straight away! How do you all cope with keeping your expectations. I just want to try and stop myself from expecting a miracle the first cycle on clomid!

xx

when i was on clomid last year i had really expectations and used to beat myself every month it didnt happen the last month when i got pregnant i had no expectations at all and got pregnant.
but its easier said than done i dont know how not to get stressed about ttc only till i lose hope do i think stuff it it'll happen when it happens, but i'm not at that point yet i'm still poas every day lol, and having :sex: lots and lots i ovulated late this month and as you can see from my posts above i was getting worried and het up over it. i havent put oh down since cd 8 lol and we did rudeys 3 times yesterday to be on the safe side lol

how i look at it you could get pregnant at any month why not the first, positive thinking without doing your head in lol easier said than done.

Hi Sierra good luck hun, nice to see you back in the saddle

xx

Welcome back Nady! Glad clomid worked for you. That's awesome that his insurance will help pay for IUI/IVF!

Hi Kiki, I had really high expectations too. I am now on my fourth cycle and feeling a little more realistic. I know Clomid is working for me, as my cycles have become more regular. I just haven't fallen pregnant yet. Many people do get a bfp in their first few cycles, so hope you're one of the lucky ones!

THank you bizybee & helen1234, its good to hear you both went throught he same as I am with expectations etc... so hard trying to stay real when you want something so bad it hurts, isn't it!
I already told oh to make sure his work this month is desk time at home lol no working away or he will have to pop back via a 8 hour round trip if need be to do the do!:rofl: luckily all this bd makes him think its christmas and birthday all rolled into one let hope he stays in the mind set lol

Fingers crossed we all get some good news this month then...

Welcome back Nady! Glad clomid worked for you. That's awesome that his insurance will help pay for IUI/IVF!

Hi Kiki, I had really high expectations too. I am now on my fourth cycle and feeling a little more realistic. I know Clomid is working for me, as my cycles have become more regular. I just haven't fallen pregnant yet. Many people do get a bfp in their first few cycles, so hope you're one of the lucky ones!

Hey girl :hugs: How are you?? my Clomid numbers were low but at 9.37 he said ovulation did occur at 150mg...He has GHI insurance with Bluecross Blueshield...the insurance that covers it is GHI, he just has to add me on (I hope he didnt forget to do that today) and then once it kicks in we go back to the doc...well before that I need to take the dreaded HSG dye test :rofl: ...This is my first month with out Clomid, so we have to wait if I even get the witch.

I also have BlueCross BlueShield, so all of my treatment will be covered as well. It definitely takes some of the worry and pressure off. Don't worry about the HSG. It really isn't that bad! You can do it hun! :hugs: xx

Hi girls - been off the radar this mth (busy planning wedding) but just wanted to wish all of u that will be testing this mth all the best wishes in the world. I hope August is the mth for the clomid team to get their bfp's!!!!!! Lotsa love - Kate x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->