clomid club

Glad you stopped by Kate! Hope the wedding planning is going well. xx

Just a quick query, I am supposed to have my cd21 tests done but it falls on a saturday. Will it affect it much if i have it done on the friday? How many days past ovulation is it supposed to be?

Just a quick query, I am supposed to have my cd21 tests done but it falls on a saturday. Will it affect it much if i have it done on the friday? How many days past ovulation is it supposed to be?

It's meant to be 7dpo hunny....so go on the working day closest to that.

I have the same problem too but I rang my doctors and they said to go on the Friday (day 20) and this will be fine. The only problem I have now is that I am being treated for Swine Flu and I am supposed to be going for my bloods done this Friday. I will have to get in touch with the doctors and see what my options are xx

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what the best time is to start testing to see if I am pregnant. I don't actually know my cycle lengths as this is my 1st round of Clomid and have not had AF month after month naturally. I am currently on CD17 today. I just don't have a clue at the minute but hopefully I will pick it all up soon enough from everyone on here! xx

Millie, It is best to go at 7dpo, but I'm sure you can go on Friday and it will be fine.

Missus, did you do ovulation predictor kits? My Dr. said that people on Clomid usually ovulate between 5-10 days after the last pill. This is not always the case though, as Clomid does sometimes lengthen cycles. I also had irregular cycles but Clomid/Progesterone as fixed them. My first round I had positive OPK's on day 19 or so and it has been getting progressively earlier (last one on day 14). If you don't get good results from your day21 bloodtest, it may be due to late ovulation.

Hello ladies! Hows it going?

The horrible witch still hasnt showed her ugly head! im on day 38 :shock: I dont know what to think as my blood tests were so low :cry: I have been feeling like i could come on at any second for the past 3 days but no nothing what do i do? xxx

Thanks Ladies. I think i will wait and see when i ovulate before i make any appointments. My doctors did tell me to keep going for a test every 7 days until it showed i ovulated.

I started my first round of clomid on Sunday night, but gradually beginning to find mornings are when I feel incredibly crap, very hot, nausea and headaches, will these symptoms be the same throughout this cycle or will they stop once I take my last tablet on Thursday? Just wondered what others had experienced...

Soo much to learn lol

I'm afraid i haven't had any symptoms so i can't help you on that one. I hope it gets better soon though.

Emilybee, have you definately ov'd this month? If so when?

Missus, did you do ovulation predictor kits? My Dr. said that people on Clomid usually ovulate between 5-10 days after the last pill. This is not always the case though, as Clomid does sometimes lengthen cycles. I also had irregular cycles but Clomid/Progesterone as fixed them. My first round I had positive OPK's on day 19 or so and it has been getting progressively earlier (last one on day 14). If you don't get good results from your day21 bloodtest, it may be due to late ovulation.

Hiya BizyBee, I've not done any ovulation predictor tests but I went on a website that gave me an ovulation range from CD11 - CD16 and my doctor told me that ovulation will start on CD14 and to :sex: every 2nd day from CD10 - CD20. Is it too late to start testing? I should be going for my blood test on Friday but I will have to see what my doctor says as I have been diagnosed with Swine Flu :( xx

I started my first round of clomid on Sunday night, but gradually beginning to find mornings are when I feel incredibly crap, very hot, nausea and headaches, will these symptoms be the same throughout this cycle or will they stop once I take my last tablet on Thursday? Just wondered what others had experienced...

Soo much to learn lol

Hiya Kiki! I had the side effects that you have listed too and they were there until I finished the course. I took my tablets through the day but a lot of members on here take them at night to try and combat the side effects so I will be trying that next time round.

I'm the same as you hun, got so much to learn as this is my 1st round too. Good luck!!! xx

Emilybee, have you definately ov'd this month? If so when?

according to cd21 bloods no my result was less than one so showed no ovulation around that time and that put as downer on this month so didnt take no notice of any other ov symptoms, i dont know whether to go buy a test cos usually after i do one i come on lol

Emilybee, is it possible you Ov'd after CD21? That way your bloods would show that you didn't but your AF would be late....or your pregnant!

Whats your usual luteal phase?

normally 14 days bang on, i took clomid on days 2-6 had bloods day 21 on a non clomid cycle i would normally ov around day 21-22 so would have been due on sunday just gone making me only 3 days late but because i didnt track ovulation i dont know where i am. I have had cramps now for 3 days

As your cd21 tests didn't show ov I would say that you didn't ov during the first 21 days but may have ov'd later. Do you take a BBT? Were you b'ding right up to cd 21? If so there's still a chance you could be pregnant.
Could the cramps your experiencing now be ov? Have you tried an OPK?
Sorry for all the questions. x

Hiya Kiki! I had the side effects that you have listed too and they were there until I finished the course. I took my tablets through the day but a lot of members on here take them at night to try and combat the side effects so I will be trying that next time round.

I'm the same as you hun, got so much to learn as this is my 1st round too. Good luck!!! xx[/QUOTE]

Hello, nice to chat to someone else new to clomid lol, I do take it at night but do wake up with hot flushes lol no pain no gain though! take my last tablet Thursday so maybe the crappy mornings will ease off, mind you I would have crappy 24hrs if it results in a BFP!

lets hope we get our BFP's sooooonnn!! :happydance:

I'm the same as you hun, got so much to learn as this is my 1st round too. Good luck!!! xx

Hello, nice to chat to someone else new to clomid lol, I do take it at night but do wake up with hot flushes lol no pain no gain though! take my last tablet Thursday so maybe the crappy mornings will ease off, mind you I would have crappy 24hrs if it results in a BFP!

lets hope we get our BFP's sooooonnn!! :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike! I would do anything or go through anything for a BFP too!! Hopefully we both get all the help we need from everyone on here and if you ever need a chat, just let me know xx

:dust: to us both!

Will keep you posted with how I get on and you can let me know how you go, its great having someone to chat to about it! everyone on here is brilliant, the knowledge and experience that people share is so helpful and puts your mind at rest!

lots and lots of :dust::dust: with extra sticky bean dust for added measure!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->