clomid club

No, unfortunately not yet. I'm still waiting to ov!
Good luck for Monday!

My OPk's are showing Ovulation is close ladies.....so Clomid has helped bring it slightly forward, from about CD19 to about CD15 or 16.....but oh my, the Ov cramps! Mainly left at the mo, although the intention was to try and get me to Ov both sides.

How many of you Ov both sides? Or think you do from the cramps?

Hello all!

Is anyone on clomid and trying to use CBFM? Last month I was on 50mg and got highs from CD14 to CD21 but the CD21 blood test showed I hadn't ovulated. This cycle I am on 100mg and still showing lows??

well the :witch: got me yayyy!! about bloody time!! round 3 of clomid here we come!

Sorry to hear that emily! Well here you go again! This could be the month!!

Kat, I'm using the CBFM and i've had highs since cd8 and i'm now on cd13 and still showing highs. I have started having cramps so i'm hoping i will get a peak over the weekend.

Lyns, its looking good for you now! It gives me hope that it will be me in a few days. I have noticed this month that i have started to get cramps in both sides which is good.

hi
can i join...me nessie 38 TCC1
started my fist clomid cycle this month...only on 25mg days 3-7 my scan showed 2 follicles at 21, 1 at 17 and 1 at 14 they gave me a shot to make me ovulate on the same day as scan.....i no i ovualted as i had a temp rise.i havnt ad my progesterone test to confirm ovulation as still getting over the stomach bug from %*%$$%%$

anyway is that a good number of follices and would they all of ovulated?

ness

Finished my first round of clomid yesterday! Went for an internal today and have one follicle at 20mm which means I should ovulate on Sundayish I believe. Waiting for the doc to call with blood work results but in the mean time I am holding my bladder to do an OPK this afternoon =)

good luck nessie.

and get bonking Jenns :rofl:

i'm dying to test but holding off as i hate seing bfn's and if i do it too soon i'll just feel disheartend,

when the earliest you can test? is it 8 dpo?

x

Finished my first round of clomid yesterday! Went for an internal today and have one follicle at 20mm which means I should ovulate on Sundayish I believe. Waiting for the doc to call with blood work results but in the mean time I am holding my bladder to do an OPK this afternoon =)

Sounding positive Jenns!! happy :sex: this weekend !!!! fx'd cross this is your month!!!!!!

I finished my first round yesterday too, how are you feeling, any cramps or flushes or anything? I feel a bit crampy/tight, hoping that is a sign that I am going to be ovulating at last!!

+ve OPk and peak on my monitor for me too today.....and still LOTS of Ov cramps! I should Ov tomorrow....

I've had BFP's at 7dpo and 2 at 8dpo, Helen 1234, so hope you are feeling brave soon. Good luck xxx

Sounding positive Jenns!! happy :sex: this weekend !!!! fx'd cross this is your month!!!!!!

I finished my first round yesterday too, how are you feeling, any cramps or flushes or anything? I feel a bit crampy/tight, hoping that is a sign that I am going to be ovulating at last!!

haha Thank you! We will be doing so all weekend long! heehee

I felt really crampy this morning on my way to the doc, thought maybe I would have several near ovulation follicles the way I was cramping but not so much. I'm okay right now, just a little tightness on my right side at the moment! I have about a half hour to go before I can POAS and see a positive OPK for the first time EVER! Well. I hope! lol

Good luck to you too! :dust:

Lyns, thats great that you have your positive now! Hope you have loads of fun this weekend! ;-)

Hi girls,
I am very happy with my FS experience. The Dr. was great and made me feel very comfortable. I had a lot of blood tests and a follicle scan. I was given a few options and decided that I would continue to try Clomid for the next 1-2 cycles (with follicle scans, HCG injection to stimulate O, progesterone supplements, HCG blood test 2 weeks after O). If that isn't successful, I will move on to IUI with Clomid or injectables/gonadotropins. My previous Dr. did not monitor me at all, so I am looking forward to having the scans/blood work.

I had a follicle scan and it was almost 14mm on Thursday. I should be ovulating very soon and can't wait to start the 2ww. Hopefully, I get my bfp this cycle and won't have to worry about the next step.

Thats good news bizybee. I hope it happens for you this cycle.

Millie, I didn't realize we are both on day 15. I hope it happens for you too! :)

Thanks kstan and reallyready!

:hugs: and :dust: for all of my Clomid ladies!!!

I didn't realise you were on cd15. Do you have a ticker with you chart?
I'm using a CBFM and opk's and are still showing negative. I've had a dull ache/ov pains for a few days now but its more intense today.
I wish I was having a scan too so i would know whether to expect ovulation. I am supposed to go for cd21 bloods on firday but do you think its worth it if i know i haven't ov'd yet?
Are you feeling any ov pains? What days did you take your clomid?

well being me i couldnt wait and decided to poas lol it was :bfn: :(.

i'm not due af till next sat/sun, i say sat/sun because i got opk + on sat and peak on cbfm on sunday.
i know i've had rhys in between and i'll be eternally thankful,

but i've been doing this ttc game 4 1/2 yrs i think i'm going insane:wacko::wacko: lol.

i need patience dust anyone got any?

going to wait till wednesday to test again what do you all think? or should i just stop fretting and wait till saturday?

hope you 2ww happens soon bizy

xx

Sorry about the BFN but its still so early so i would just disregard that one.
I would wait until at least wednesday beacuse if you only got your peak on CBFM last sunday don't they say you ov about 24 hours after that.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->