clomid club

Hi laura keep an eye on your ovulation, because CLOMID tends to make you ovulate later!I didn't get a positive OPK till day 16, I have still been having the side effects of CLOMID throughout my cycle so i think i am one of the unlucky ones, i take mine at mid day because i work shifts taking them of a night time doesn't really help me. I am on my first month on 100mg and so far my AF is one day late so i am praying that she stays away however i have a really wierd feeling in my abdoman so she will probebly be here soon :(

gud luck chick xxxx

Hello ladies...can i please join you all?? I am on my 2nd round of clomid this time on 100mg. I didnt have any side effects the first round but this round I've had all the side effects. I am on cd12 and the past 3 days ive had AF cramps. They feel like sharp pains constantly. I also had a positive LH surge on cd10 which I usually ovulate on cd16. I dont know how correct the OPK"s are since being on clomid.

My bf and I had BD'd yest and (sorry TMI) my cm was real sticky. Which is not common so I think the clomid is drying me out. I hope thats no goin to ruin our chances. does robitussin really help cm?

Hello ladies...can i please join you all?? I am on my 2nd round of clomid this time on 100mg. I didnt have any side effects the first round but this round I've had all the side effects. I am on cd12 and the past 3 days ive had AF cramps. They feel like sharp pains constantly. I also had a positive LH surge on cd10 which I usually ovulate on cd16. I dont know how correct the OPK"s are since being on clomid.

My bf and I had BD'd yest and (sorry TMI) my cm was real sticky. Which is not common so I think the clomid is drying me out. I hope thats no goin to ruin our chances. does robitussin really help cm?

hi if your having problems with your CM, try concieve plus or pre seed it has really helped me! I am on 100mg of CLOMID and had lots of side effects throughout the month, I am now 2 days late for my period but not sure what day i ovulated because i had lots of positive OPK's

gud luck chickxxxxxx

Thanks baby wisher. I hope it dont effect it. I ovulate on CD13 and my boobs start to ache 2 days before i OV so i always know when its going to happen. God i hope i dont ovulate later. That will be very very bad.

baby wisher, i have read some success stories about robitussin. But i went to out local supermarket yesterday and brought asdas own for half the price. As long as it has the ingrediant Guaifenesin 100mg it will work. Its a musucs cough medicine which reacts with the musuc glands, including down there. It make the CM more water allowing sperm to swim through it. You are also advised to drink a pint of water a day. I hope it helps. I in the passed did try pre seed and it dodnt work for me. I suppose things work differently for different people.

hi Amy, what kind of side effects have you had on the clomid? Good luck on your BFP!!!

hi Amy, what kind of side effects have you had on the clomid? Good luck on your BFP!!!

I don't want to put you off, but i have been really unlucky with my side effects, i have had, fatigue at first now i am having trouble sleeping :growlmad: I had head aches whilst taking the tablets but not after. Mood swings and feeling very tearfull. and the worst one which i have had throughout my cycle hotflashes. I am 2 days late now but not gonna test yet because i have heard CLOMID can lengthen your cycle, so to avoid any dissapiontment i am just gonna wait a bit longer!

:dust:

Ah Amy, it sounds so promising.Do let us know how you get on and if you get your :bfp:. I cant remember, is this your first cycle on clomide again?
xx

Ah Amy, it sounds so promising.Do let us know how you get on and if you get your :bfp:. I cant remember, is this your first cycle on clomide again?
xx

yeah first round 100mg cd2 to cd6, I am praying but they do say that clomid lenghtens your cycles, so i am trying not to get my hopes up too much. I am actually 3 days late if i count my first day which i usually have spotting.

I feel so sick and i have terrible back ache, i also have cramp in my calfs lol wierd

how are you getting on chick???

:dust:

Yeah so far so good. First two days on it were awful but last two days no symptoms what so ever. Take my last tablet tomorrow then start the cougth syrup thing on Monday. Im dreading the clomid effecting the day i OV. I normally OV on CD 13. If it throws it out any more than CD15 im going to miss it as OH is working over xmas. :cry:
xxx

Yeah so far so good. First two days on it were awful but last two days no symptoms what so ever. Take my last tablet tomorrow then start the cougth syrup thing on Monday. Im dreading the clomid effecting the day i OV. I normally OV on CD 13. If it throws it out any more than CD15 im going to miss it as OH is working over xmas. :cry:
xxx

make sure you get yourself some opk's and test as much as you can because you can ovulate late and early on clomid, i got positive opk's 6 days in a row so ain't got a clue wat day i ovulated, just hoping for the best. xxxx keep me informed how you get on please!

I have a fair few OPKs if anyone wants them free, I never used them as I have pcos and so they are not really trustworthy, I got them with my babymad thermometer.. drop me a note if anyone is interested, seems a shame to waste them.

Hey ladies I am on cd11 and yesterday I had some real full tender boobs, not sore just felt real heavy etc? Anyone else had this sympton?
xx

I will keep you posted Amy thank you. Have you tested yet?

Kiki, i would love those OV tests if you dont mind. I have ordered some off EBay but had a reply saying they could be a week late and im due to start testing tomorrow. I only have 9 left. Of couse ill will pay you for them.

Hey Beauty, i havent had the tender boobs yet but had quite sharp pains in my nipples this moring. Have you OVd yet? im on CD 7 today.

xx

I will keep you posted Amy thank you. Have you tested yet?

Kiki, i would love those OV tests if you dont mind. I have ordered some off EBay but had a reply saying they could be a week late and im due to start testing tomorrow. I only have 9 left. Of couse ill will pay you for them.

Hey Beauty, i havent had the tender boobs yet but had quite sharp pains in my nipples this moring. Have you OVd yet? im on CD 7 today.

xx

pm me your home address and I will get them in the post tomorrow,their free! I dont want paying for them, well only by you getting a BFP lol

Good to see that they will got to a good home!

i have messaged you kiki, thank you ever ever so much. It really is very much appreciated. I really do hope i can repay you with a bfp. xx

Im cd11 (5 days since my last tablet) today so i gotta start using my OPKs ltr, im using clear blue digi ones only 6 tests tho :( So really hoping it show on one of those tests 6 tests!!

Anyone know if u need to use your digital opks anytime etc?
It suppose to ovulate 5 to 10 days after last pill, so hoping i get a positive opk i never even seen one of those (used internet cheapies and never worked for me) so decided as it first go at clomid i was gonna try the more expensive opks!!

No symtons today at all, boobs are fine!!

xxxx

Beauty, they say to use the OPKs after midday and not to drink to much for 4 hours before testing. I always test around 4pm and get a good result.
Good to hear you have no syptoms today. Im having back ache and stomach twinges again. The ones in my belly button. Weird.
Im praying this is my month so badly. Im actually desperate for my :bfp: now.
xxx

I cant test really at 4pm cause of work so i shall test when i get home, i prob wont drink now until around 6 when i get home, I have had some brews today! lol

Boobs still feel real full but no other symtons!! And i too want a BFP more than anything, it just feels like i am never gonna get there!
xx

6 will be fine. I work shifts so i just test when i can. I do test twice a day when it gets closer to OV as i dont want to miss the surge. lol.
I know the feeling. im actually feeling like im never going to get there. I feel stupid for pinning all my hopes on this clomid and feel defeated before i have even stared. Cant imagine me ever seeing a positive pregnancy test.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->