clomid club

i am gettin a bit confuse wot day is wot i have to take my clomid days 2-5 which day 2 is tomoro i have to have bloods on day 21 and got told that gettin jiggy on days 11-18 would be best but is that rite and what day should my period start how long do i wait to test am just mind buggered with it all lol please help xxxxxxxx

Hey Winston, Happy Birthday! Great prezzie for you!

So, I'm trying not to get too excited, but I have sore boobs! I haven't had sore boobs since I was pg in January this year. I didn't even get sore boobs when I was pg in June, so feeling very hopeful that at the least it means my hormones are behaving properly and at the most could mean an immenant BFP!!! Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know why doctors will only allow you to have 6 rounds of clomid before moving on to other options?

Hope everyone is ok. :hugs:

Hey, my FS only gave me 6 months aswell but i have heard that you can keep taking it but then again all docs are different as i have only been offered a day 21 blood with the view of increasin the dose if it doesn't work and other ladies on here have been offreed ultra sounds ect!

i wish you luck:dust:

i am gettin a bit confuse wot day is wot i have to take my clomid days 2-5 which day 2 is tomoro i have to have bloods on day 21 and got told that gettin jiggy on days 11-18 would be best but is that rite and what day should my period start how long do i wait to test am just mind buggered with it all lol please help xxxxxxxx

Hey Winston, it really depends on how long your cycles usually are as to when its best to :sex: Do you temp? I find temping and using opks helps me pinpoint the best days. To be safe I'd start on CD 11 and continue until you are sure you've OV'd. Good luck :dust: :hugs:

Hi girls im back!

Dont know when ill be starting clomid again, had a bit of a crappy week. I hope theres been loads of bfp! :thumbup: xxx

Hi not been on for a few weeks as was trying to put the whole TTC out of my mind and not thinking about it this cycle. Well the witch has just turned up and i am devestated. im sat here crying.
Going to have a months rest as its tearing me apart each time she turns up. hopefully they will up my dose to 100mg and scan me again to see whats going on x

:witch: has got me... :cry: Really really thought we'd done it this month. I don't know what more we can do... I had really hoped we'd be expecting by Christmas. It's going to be really hard knowing it should have been our baby's first Christmas. For some reason being I thought being pg would help make it not so sad... Start on round 3 in the next couple of days... Hoping 2010 is a better, happier year.

Hello
I was put on Clomid last month- I came off the pill in July 08 and between then and April this year only had 3 periods. I got pg naturally in April but devestatingly was told on my 1st scan I had had a silent miscarriage and had to have a d and c this july. I had af 5 weeks after the mc then nothing for 12 wks (when I did countless tests as was sure I must be pg.) I went to the dr this Nov and was put on Clomid. I took the first round and know I ov'd- my temp went up and I used OPK's so at least it worked from that point of view even if we didn't manage to get pg. AF came after 33 days- the most regular I have been in 16 months so Clomid has really helped there.
I start round 2 of Clomid (days 3-7) tomorro and am hoping it will work again and that we get the BFP we hope and pray for.

PS I am 37 in a few weeks time so really really hope we get there soon

Emilybee, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news! I really hope this next cycle will give your sticky BFP!!!

Princess and peach blossom, I'm sorry the witch got you! Its so crappy when it happens. I had high hope fore a BFP over xmas but it wasn't meant for me either! Here's to a very good 2010!!!!

Chelle, I really hope the clomid helps you again this month and you get another BFP!

Im on 4th pill today girls no side effects yet, hoping it works waited 16months to start clomid..

So when best time to bed cd11 onwards?
xx

hiya ladies, hope I can join the thread, Ive been taking clomid for past 4 months, first 3 months at 50mg, and now this time at 100mg, going for blood tests Thursday so keep my fingers crossed! xx

Hi ladies! I was on this thread earlier this year, but I took some time off of BNB. My DH and I decided to go back to fertility treatments. I am on my #2 IUI with #4 of clomid. I am taking my third pill today... Horrible headaches like usual :(

If #3IUI and Clomid doesn't work, then we are off to IVF in April!!! We will see! Good luck to everyone. I wish I could say that clomid is a miracle drug, and for some people it is, but I haven't been so lucky! I need to stay positive! I'm bad about being positive... To all the girls that are starting their first round... Good Luck! It happens ALL the time... People CAN get pregnant on their first round of clomid... I have friends who have done it :)

Well, after 14...make that 15 cycles of ttc and first round of Clomid....still NO BFP! And, I feel like a mad woman...Since I started this morning, (4 days late!!! What a freakin' terrible tease!!!!), I am either crying or hateful, almost uncontrollably...Dr. says for me to start Clomid again...but I am not sure that I even want to take it again...

There is hope girlys, i got my BFP after 6 rounds of clomid, but sadly as u can see im TTC again! cept docs wont give me more clomid and i dont know why !!!Dont give up it can and will work for you !! x x x

Hey Leanne, so sorry for your loss. My FS said that the maximum number of Clomid rounds is 6. Don't know why, but he said that after 6 rounds things get more complicated...

On to round 3 for me today... Fingers crossed and :dust: to everyone. :hugs:

hi leanne so very sorry to hear of your loss.....how frustrting to go through 6 cycles of clomid to get a BFP then for it to be taken away.....sending you lots of hugs. Have heard lots of success stories tho where women have taken clomid for mths and mths then they come off of it then they get their BFP!! u never know good luck hun.....im currently on cycle 2 50mg and saw my fs the other day .....she prescribed 3 more mths of clomid but in a way id rather have a lap before another 3 mths of it as i know it wont be offered anymore when 6 cycles have finished!! i even have symptoms of endometriosis but silly fs wont listen.....i spose lomid is an easy way to parm you off for another 3 mths where as a lap is very costly!! x

about to start on clomid...happy to be here with support.

leanne-x - I think they limit the rounds of clomid to 6 months b/c i thins out your uterine lining. I am not a dr but that is what i have been told. I hope you get your BFP very soon!

hello ladies, i am on clomid round number 1!!!! i took mine on days 3-7 & thought i had no symptoms!!! but after tablet 4 i was soooo wrong! i was a complete cow to my hubby which is so unlike me, had really bad hot flushes day & especially night, really uncomfortable stomach aches & i have cried at everything from eastenders to robson green swimming in the ocean wtf!!!! :shrug:

i hope it works for us
good luck everyone, i will let you know if round 1 is successful :hugs:

ok well yesterday was my last day of clomid today is CD 8 I'm going to start opk's tomorrow!!

Hope we all get our bfp's this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->