clomid club

Is it strange to not get any symtons on clomid?? I am worried its not working!
Only thing i noticed so far was on first tablet i got really emotional i finished my last tablet yesterday and so far i feel ok!!
xx

beauty, dont worry you are just one of the lucky ones! doesn't mean its not working. what dosage are you on?????

Well girls! AF is due 2moro for me so i got up this morning to test my luck on a IC and got a :bfn: as usual.

I am soooo fustrated i feel like giving up, I know its my first month on the CLOMID but what has a girl got to do, My FS has told me there is no reason why we can't get pregnant!

hi i had no symptoms on first cycle of 50mg clomid....had follicular tracking & it def did work so do not worry :) im currently on my 2nd cycle & due on xmas eve!! xx

hi i had no symptoms on first cycle of 50mg clomid....had follicular tracking & it def did work so do not worry :) im currently on my 2nd cycle & due on xmas eve!! xx

oh that would be so lovely if you got your :bfp: on xmas eve. gud luck to you!

:dust:

hi guys, new to this forum..
On CD18 after my first round of clomid last month. Using OPKs and hoping for a positive any time soon. 4 weeks ago I had a laparoscopy and ovarian drilling and for the first time in forever I got a period that lasted only a week!! (last one was for 3 1/2 months), so thats a good sign already. Hoping for that dark line on OPKs and get some serious BD in!!!

Good luck to all of those other clomid chicks out there! x

beauty, dont worry you are just one of the lucky ones! doesn't mean its not working. what dosage are you on?????

Well girls! AF is due 2moro for me so i got up this morning to test my luck on a IC and got a :bfn: as usual.

I am soooo fustrated i feel like giving up, I know its my first month on the CLOMID but what has a girl got to do, My FS has told me there is no reason why we can't get pregnant!

Im on 50mg cd2 to cd6 i am on cd7 today and no symtons, only thing is i have few mild cramps in tummy but i normally get these, mind you not so early but it cud be anything, even my mind playing tricks on me cause its done that before :dohh:

xx

good luck to you ladies, I hope I dont have any side effects except that BFP side effect. LOL

I don't think side effects mean anything as i haven't had any the last few cycles but i have still managed to ov at the same time regularly so i believe its worked each month although i haven't got my BFP yet.

Good luck to all those that are due to test soon! I would love to see loads of BFP before xmas! What a wonderful pressie!!

Can i join in please ladies. Im on my first round of clomid. 50mg days 2-6. Currently on CD4.
I had major headaches from the first two tablets, like i have never experianced they were ssooooo bad. But today i had toast whilst taking them and seemed to have worked as head aches are bearable today.
I ovulate on my own anyway and have regular 28 day cycles so im hoping the clomid will work easily for me. Ive got my hopes up soooo high.
xxx

HI Laura6914 - if you dont mind can you explain why they put you on clomid with such regular cycles. I am in the same boat, as I have regular cycles and my dr is recommending it to me.

Thanks!

HI Laura6914 - if you dont mind can you explain why they put you on clomid with such regular cycles. I am in the same boat, as I have regular cycles and my dr is recommending it to me.

Thanks!

Well im not really sure to be honest. I nearly fell out of my chair when the GP offered it to me. :happydance: i had been trying to get it for over a year. I think she said its just to give me eggs that extra boost as even though i ovulate they may not be mature enough hence why they arent being fertilised.
i hope this makes sence.
xxx

Can i join in please ladies. Im on my first round of clomid. 50mg days 2-6. Currently on CD4.
I had major headaches from the first two tablets, like i have never experianced they were ssooooo bad. But today i had toast whilst taking them and seemed to have worked as head aches are bearable today.
I ovulate on my own anyway and have regular 28 day cycles so im hoping the clomid will work easily for me. Ive got my hopes up soooo high.
xxx

Laura6914, take them at night before you go to sleep, it avoids the majority of side effects as you sleep through them, I was on same dose and days as you...

good luck with your BFP :dust:

I have back ache not sure if thats the clomid tho, as i do get it sometimes in my cycle anyway, but seems bit early being cd8 for back ache!
xx

congratulation Kiki, how many cycles did it take you to get your :bfp:?
xxx
If i dont get me :bfp: this cycle i will definitely be taking them of a night next cycle.

I have back ache not sure if thats the clomid tho, as i do get it sometimes in my cycle anyway, but seems bit early being cd8 for back ache!
xx

Hey hun, the clomid going ok then? Are you feeling hopeful cause im starting to think i have got my hopes to high and starting to come back down the reality now.
x

xxx
If i dont get me :bfp: this cycle i will definitely be taking them of a night next cycle.

Hi Laura6914, I have just done my 3rd cycle, though my gp did it a bit different, I had 2 months of clomid, then had a month/cycle off, then started 3rd cycle...

If it dont work for me this month i will be taking a break next month anyway. The DF is in the army and away for the whole of january and i dont want to be wasting the tablets when i wont be able to bed so ill start them again in february. That should be ok shouldnt it?
xx

xxx

Hi Laura6914, I have just done my 3rd cycle, though my gp did it a bit different, I had 2 months of clomid, then had a month/cycle off, then started 3rd cycle...

Congract kiki... xxxxxx :happydance:

xx

Hey hun, the clomid going ok then? Are you feeling hopeful cause im starting to think i have got my hopes to high and starting to come back down the reality now.
x

It seems to be going ok, how you getting on babes? Cd8 today and i have been having back ache for about 2 days now, no idea if its the clomid or not as i do get backache normally in my cycle but not this early on!! (Maybe its my mind playing tricks) it does that sometimes especially when your TTC and want something so bad!! :growlmad:

We started the nookie last night know its early but i really wanna continue the nookie from now to around cd23 if possible as much as possible!! I so want to ensure i cover all areas!!

How you getting on any symtons or anything?
xxxxx

xx

x

It seems to be going ok, how you getting on babes? Cd8 today and i have been having back ache for about 2 days now, no idea if its the clomid or not as i do get backache normally in my cycle but not this early on!! (Maybe its my mind playing tricks) it does that sometimes especially when your TTC and want something so bad!! :growlmad:

We started the nookie last night know its early but i really wanna continue the nookie from now to around cd23 if possible as much as possible!! I so want to ensure i cover all areas!!

How you getting on any symtons or anything?
xxxxx

Yeah had major major bad head aches from the first two tablets but i was taking them in a morning on an empty stomach so this moring i took it with my toast and that seemed to help loads. still got a dull head ache but bearable. Im popping to asda after work to get some robitussin cough syrup as it hels cm, dont want to risk the clomid drying me out.

good for you on the bedding. Me and DF bed every day just for fun anyway so we never miss ov. Just hope the clomid dont alter my usual ovulation as he is away just before and just after my 5 days fertile window. :dohh: so if the clomid alters my normal OV he may miss it.

CD4 for me today and counting. Its going to be a long cycle i think.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"