clomid club

Hi beauty how you doing hun. I got a positive OPK yesterday and ovulated last night. The OH isnt back until this afternoon so think i may have missed it. :sad2:
xxx

Hi ladies, i am only on day 7 and i got a positive on my opk this morning, forgot to temp though so i will check that tommorow, how is everyone else getting on, has anyone else experienced early opk's???????

Hey Amy hun, ive heard clomid can alter ovulation majorly. I OVd early this month to. Got mu positive OPK yesterday bedded this afternoon though so hoping im in with a chance. I would keep doing them over the next few days as they say you can get +OPKs for several days whilst on clomid. Not sure how true this is just read it on the net somewhere.
xxx

well on day 15 was feelin great had been gettin jiggy plenty but then i got poorly and we havent dne it for the last 4 days now am thinkin that i have wasted a mnth of clomid as doc told us to bd days 11 to 18 its so stressful am feelin bit better today so hopin to get some in tomoro but dnt want to start feelin like omg missed it yesterday have to have it today if you no wot i mean still want it to be fun and spontaneouse like god ur hot get ur kit off lol does ne1 else ever feel like this or am i just weird lol

Winston i normally feel like that so dont worry.

I got my +OPK yesterday an OH was away so its all been a bit pressurised today to get the bedding in. Im a bit confused though. I read Ovulation occures 12-36 hours after your LH surge. I got my positive OPK at 2pm yesterday. I had sharpe pains on my right and left sides at 9pm last night. Bedded at 2:30 pmn this afternoon and now i have dull back ache and belly cramps similar to AF but not as painful. Could i still be ovulating now?

Im going mad. Posting everywhere on this site but no one seems to be replying. :wacko:

xxx

i dnt know i read that sperm lives for 3 days so am hopin i havent missed out if we get it on in mornin lol but it just all does ma head in rememberin dates and stuff xxxx how long have u been tryin xx

omg am i a bitch my best friend is gna have a baby and as much a i am happy 4 her i am sad 4 me i feel so selfish i do the whole oh am sooooo happy 4 u but on the inside i am crumbeling does this make me a bad person i love her to bits and am pleased 4 her just think she drinks and smokes and eats shit i dnt do ne of that and am tryin sooooooo hard y not me sorry girls for the rant lol xxxxx

laura, i wouldn't worry, i doubt you have missed it FX's for you chick!

winston i felt exactly the same when my best friend got pregnant i cried and everything but it gets better i promise, i always go and see little ryan every week love him to bits.

i really hope we all get our bfp's soon xxxx gud luck

thanx huni its soooo hard her baby due in may she keeps tellin me i will b preg b4 she drops but i am at the i doubt it stage lol just need 2 pull my head owt my arse and b posotive it will happen xxxx

thanks Amy hun. Just hope i have done enough. How you feeling did you do your temp? Are you feeling any different? I actually feeling suprisingly positive which is good.

Winston your not a bad person hunny. My sister had her little girl 5 months ago and when she told me she was pregnant i was absoltly devestated and i wont lie i wsnt even happy for her, i told her how stupid she was. She had only been with the dad a month and she already has a 3 year old and dont work, struggles for money and yet keeps popping them out willy nilly. I love my nieces to bits though and wouldnt change them for the world. I cried for hours on the phone to my mum when she told me she was expecting and i gave it the 'why me' speach. But everthing happens for a reason, im a strong believer in that and IT WILL happen. You just need to keep trying and as my mum keeps telling me 'Never give up'.
xxx

Hi laura, my temp has gone down which is wierd lol, God knows whats going on!

I really hope we get our BFP'S soon i think we deserve them.xxxx gud luck all

How weird i dont temp so not sure what its supposed to do but shouldnt it stay hight until AF, BFP?

Good luck hun. I think we all more than deserve our BFPs.

xxx

HI Amy, you temp can dip a little after ov, could be implanting!! mine was a litte up and down not major but slightly so dont worry, as long its not a big drop and it stays above the cover line.. how many days past ov are you?

Hi beauty how you doing hun. I got a positive OPK yesterday and ovulated last night. The OH isnt back until this afternoon so think i may have missed it. :sad2:
xxx

Im doing crap, its so not working for me, cd18 today and negitive opk yesterday.. i have no EWCM or anything!!
I dont think the 50mg is for me :(

cd11 ovulation thats real good!!
xxxx

You sure you have missed your surge? What time have you been testing in the day? Have you tried testing twice a day? I tested at 2pm got a positive tested agin at 4pm (when i usually test) and it was negative. Something told me to test at 2 and if i hadnt i would have missed the surge. When are your bloods chick?

Im 3DPO now and have been getting dull AF like cramps since 1DPO. Never had this in my life. Not sure if its a result of the clomid or what. i may start a new thred in here and see what i get.

xxx

I dont know if i missed my surge or not babes, i am at work so can really only test when i get home!!
Did you notice EWCM or not when you ovualted?
Only i been lookin for that too and nothing :(

I gotta give cd21 tests on xmas eve gonna ring and get an appointment with the doctor, if i cant get in then i go at the next time there fit me in for my bloods.

Back at gyno tomoz so gonna say i havent seen a positive opk!
I did do the first opks wrong as i didnt hold my wee long enough but i am sure if going off my CM i havent ovulated yet..

xxxx

You may have missed your surge by the sounds of it hun.
I didnt have any EWCM at all and to be honest dont normally get it anyway. That that i notice. I have how ever had TMI COMING UP....... cludy creamy very wet and slippy CM and that is also fertile CM although the EWCM is better. (now that was a tounge twister. lol)

The surge happens so quickly and is so easy to miss. I had twinges when i actually felt the egg being released to. Ive never had that in my life.

xx

I didnt feel anything from these tablets huni, bit emotional some days but thats it!!
Thats why i dont think they have worked..

xx

Hopefully the bllod tests will bring you some good news hun. How long will it take for you to get the results back. Im so so nervous and so anxious to test, I will be testing the 28th. then on new years day and if BFN will have to wait to see if AF shows up on the 2nd-4th.

xxx

No idea cause xmas period so it may take few days to get the results, i actually feeling like fookin all this ttc off at the min, these tabs just arent workin!!

I hope you get a nice surprise when you test huni a nice BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->