clomid club

teeny weeny congrats on your BFP.

Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies. Heres hopig 2010 bring us some luck.
I am 2 days late for AF dispite what my ticker says. I ovulated 2 days early and only have a 14 day LP so AF should have been due the 2nd. Had some AF cramps and nothing since, Just overwhelming tiredness. I holding off testing for a few more days.

For anyone who is on the 2nd + round on clomid, did it delay your AF? Im normally bang on time, never normally late and do already ovulate on my own, just needed that little boost.

xxx

I didnt know there was a clomid club!!!!! SWEETNESS! i started my 1st round of clomid on December 25,2009! :) Christmas day! yay right now we're bding everyother day goin in for blood work to check if i OV on CD 21 which is January 12th i believe thats just off the top of my head to lazy to go double check ATM lol but yeah im excited! i can not wait to see if i get a BFP this month! :happydance: Good Luck to ALL you ladies!!!!

so im reading all y'alls post and i'm seeing ppl saying that they OV on the day they took the last clomid Pill! that makes me very stress! coz i'm over here FREAKING out thinking DID we BD that day?!?!?!?!? omg did i miss it already?!!?! bc we had a date night on dec.30th (we have sex too..i think)i took my last clomid pill on dec.29 i was having lower right side back pain like OV pains midway thur our date night on dec.30th (thinking no way i cant be Oving this soon!):( great now i'm even more stress that i could have possibly missed it. this 2WW is gonna be a whole lot longer! i wish i woulda known this before i took the last pill! :( great so i just check my dates...and no we didnt have sex the day i took the last pill (dec.29th) bc my DH had duty that day which means he spent the night on the ship :( ! Oh my goodness :cry: i swear my hair is gonna fall out or i'm gonna pull it out from this TTC journey! *DEEP BREATH* i just gotta pray and give this to god!may he bless us ALL with healthy babies!SOON!! lol

i dont get my smiley face on the clear blue ov test til 10 days after my last pill.....hoping that this 3rd cycle of clomid gets me my long awaited BFP!! x

Hi Eskimobaby's!

From the sounds of it you have nothing to worry about. If you took your last pill on the 29th Dec you usually ov around 7-10 days later. I take my clomid on cd2-cd6 and ov on cd17 every month. So don't worry you definatley haven't missed it yet but start using OPK's so you can see if your getting close. Keep at it! Your still in with a good chance this month!

hey everyone, how are we. Im on CD29 of a 28 day very regular bang on cycle. the thing is this month (first month of cloimd) i ovulated early on CD11 instead of 13 and as i always always have a 14 day LP that means AF should have shown on the 2nd.
REALLY HOPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE. :haha:

Well what i would like to know is did clomid delay your period at all and if so by how many days. Im getting BFNs and absolutly heart broken that i have a normal regular cycle before the god dam pills and now its totally off.

xxx

Hi laura,

The CLOMID delayed my period by 2 days. xxxx gud luck i am keeping my FX's for you!

hey Amy hun. Its altered mine i had an 18 day LP so i know what to expect now when i start my 2nd ound next month. Taking a break off it this month as the OH is away. how are things going for you?

xx

Hi, I've reluctantly come over to this section from TTC after 2 years. I don't have regular AF but it does very between 31 and 35 days so it's not too bad really. I have PCOS and the OB/GYN has given me clomid - I finished my 1st course on Christmas Day. Had dye twice in 5 years. I have a son who is nearly 4. How he's here is a miracle.
I am feeling so down right now because I've gotten back in touch with some old school friends and 8 of them are pregnant. What are the chances?
Sorry to put a dampner on you all but I just needed to get this off my chest x

Hi, I've reluctantly come over to this section from TTC after 2 years. I don't have regular AF but it does very between 31 and 35 days so it's not too bad really. I have PCOS and the OB/GYN has given me clomid - I finished my 1st course on Christmas Day. Had dye twice in 5 years. I have a son who is nearly 4. How he's here is a miracle.
I am feeling so down right now because I've gotten back in touch with some old school friends and 8 of them are pregnant. What are the chances?
Sorry to put a dampner on you all but I just needed to get this off my chest x

i know the feeling all too well sweetie. My sister told me yesterday she is trying fr her 3rd. her 2nd is only 5 months old. it happens for her so easily and her circumstances are so not ideal to say the least. i had to pretned im happy for her and when i got off the phone i broke down.
Hope the clomid gets you that BFP sweetie. xxx

hey Amy hun. Its altered mine i had an 18 day LP so i know what to expect now when i start my 2nd ound next month. Taking a break off it this month as the OH is away. how are things going for you?

xx

Hi Laura,

I'm doing ok, getting a bit fed up of waiting and really can't understand why us ladies have to try so hard. its soo annoying.

I am due on on Monday but i had a bit of blood this morning so it is probebly getting ready to come this month.

I really hope you get your :bfp: soon because you deserve it we all do! gud luck hun. xxx

thanks sweetie. we do deserve it after going through all this.

spotting? do you normally get that before af. here is hoping its implantation bleeding. keeping everything crossed for you hun.

xxx

well got af on 5th so started 2nd round of clomid on 6th till 10th at 100mg have got some opks this month but nurse phoned me and said she wants me to go in for a scan in bowt 2 weeks she didnt really explain y so can any1 tell me please cheers girly whirls am off for a fish finger buttie yummie lol:happydance:

morning Winston, your scan will probably be to ceck the size of your follicles. Im not 100% so dont take it as gospel someone else may be able to help more.

Im not being monitored at all in the slightest so im only taking a guess at what i have read about clomid and other ladies that are taking it.

xxx

yeah it will be for a follicular scan....to check their size. On my 1st cycle of clomid i had that & it was lovely to know that they were good sizes & then had another scan a week later which confirmed i def did ov. The only downer was got my hopes up sooo much & didnt get a bfp.....never mind at least i know its working....im on my 3rd cycle now & got my smiley face this morning!!! :) just wish hubby could hurry up home from work lol x

good luck for this month dancingkaty: get him home and get bedding. :happydance:

xx

hi girls, mind if I join you?
dh have been TTC our first for 1 year now - 10 cycles and ovulated only twice.
Been to see my GP again today and got my prescription for Clomid, so once AF arrives I'll be starting on 50mg.
Should I take it morning or evening or doesn't it matter?

hi girls, mind if I join you?
dh have been TTC our first for 1 year now - 10 cycles and ovulated only twice.
Been to see my GP again today and got my prescription for Clomid, so once AF arrives I'll be starting on 50mg.
Should I take it morning or evening or doesn't it matter?

i took mine ate 6:20 everyday and only got hot flashes it didnt make me sick wich eer u prefer if it makes you sick then take it at night so you'll sleep thur most of the :sick: feelings

thanks sweetie. we do deserve it after going through all this.

spotting? do you normally get that before af. here is hoping its implantation bleeding. keeping everything crossed for you hun.

xxx

Hi Laura, I only usually get spotting a couple of hours before period starts, This is more of a pinky discharge sorry tmi, i had it yesterday and a little bit today, My friend has also said it could be implantation bleeding, we will wait and see because i don't plan on testing untill i am late to aviod any disapiontment i will keep you informed!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->