clomid club

I got cloudy CM today so no idea if that means ovulation been or coming!! SO confusing TTC, i never thought it be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!
xx

Hun it could mean that ovulaton is approaching.
Dont give up it will happen. What cycle of clomide is this again and what dosage?
xx

First cycle of clomid cd2 - cd 50mg..

I hope it means ovulation is coming :)
Babes do you just ever feel like you been ttc for so long that maybe its not meant to be? I am sorry to sound so negitive i just feel like real down today
x

No idea cause xmas period so it may take few days to get the results, i actually feeling like fookin all this ttc off at the min, these tabs just arent workin!!

I hope you get a nice surprise when you test huni a nice BFP :)

I've just read your threads and just to say that this month (1st round), I did so many OPKs and they all came back negative. However, I got my 21 day blood test result which was at 37, Guessing I did actually ovulate and the OPKs were wrong!!

Don't give up hope, I was expecting not to ovulate, but I did!! The blood test is the most accurate way hun.

I'm currently in Cd28, due AF this week. HPT was a :bfn:, but I'll keep on trying!!

Good luck. xx

Good luck Tennyweeny.

Beauty hun i feel like that nearly every day. I have my good days and my bad days. Like this month OH was away the day that i got my OPK and i was like what the f***ing point in me taking these tablets when your not here but i didnt OV until the evening and he made it back within 24 hours to make sure we at leaset try to catch it. I cried so hard on the phone to my mum and told her that i cant do it anymore and that im giving up. She said that if you want something so badly that you wont stop until you get it and thats what im going to do. Ill keep going until i get there.
Remind me i said all this next week when im having a down day plese babes. lol.
xxxx

My mum says exactly the same, if you want something so bad your keep going.. And of course i want it so bad, but xmas time is so hard for me with my sisters and friends visiting with their kids and i just feel like a right failure not ever even being pregnant!!

You know when you want something so bad, yet it feel so far away!!

xxxx

no exactly what you mean hun. My sisterin law is 2 weeks away from giving birth to her little girl. My sister has two little girls and here is me. Blip nothing and sometimes in fact most of the time i do feel liek a right failure as a woman but i want it and i will get it. So will you. And when we do get their we will appreciate it so much more cause we would have been through so much to get there.

xxx

Your right babes, i just gotta stay positive.. think need more positive attitude!!I know were get there soon
xxx

Hang on in there hunny. We are going through this together so im always here if you need to talk. xxx

Beauty chick, i have just been going through all the ltttc pages and came across this post i thought it may give you hope:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi girls, I used to be a Lttcer with Pcos and Hypothyroidism.

Just wanted to say I used clomid 100mg for days 1-5 and I've recently found out through my scans that I ovulated on day 5 of the clomid cycle! I was doing opks from day 10 and never got a positive and was shocked when I got a bfp! So make sure that you are bding every other day from the last day of your tablet so you don't miss it!

Hope that info helps someone

Beauty chick, i have just been going through all the ltttc pages and came across this post i thought it may give you hope:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi girls, I used to be a Lttcer with Pcos and Hypothyroidism.

Just wanted to say I used clomid 100mg for days 1-5 and I've recently found out through my scans that I ovulated on day 5 of the clomid cycle! I was doing opks from day 10 and never got a positive and was shocked when I got a bfp! So make sure that you are bding every other day from the last day of your tablet so you don't miss it!

Hope that info helps someone

Thanks for that hon. I suffer from PCO (no S! :)) and Hyperthyroidism (Graves') I'm on 3rd round of Clomid at the moment. Last cycle I bd'd every day from CD 12 - 18, but I was getting Ov like twinges soon after I took my last tablet, so I guess that may be the reason we weren't successful... :hugs:

HI Amy, you temp can dip a little after ov, could be implanting!! mine was a litte up and down not major but slightly so dont worry, as long its not a big drop and it stays above the cover line.. how many days past ov are you?

I got a positive opk on saturday morning so not quite sure. that was day 7 for me i am on 100mg of Clomid and my blood results have come back really high so i think it may be effecting the OPK's. it is just sooo hard to keep track of everything. we are just going to :sex: every other day until i get my :bfp:

:dust::dust:

Hi how is everyone doing, have we had any BFP's over the xmas period????

Im now 5DPO, but i think for me no BFP this month, I think i missed it :(
We BDed every day except the day i did O.... so there's still a change but I think its gonna be a BFN again:(

Hi how is everyone doing, have we had any BFP's over the xmas period????

I am quite new to this but started round one of clomid in November. I have posted on this thread before, so in response to your question....YES!!!!!

Christmas Eve morning I checked again and got a :bfp:

Fingers crossed to all you ladies TTC...If it happened to me it WILL happen to you.... xx

hey girlies hope everyone had a great christmas and new year i went for my day21 bloods on the 22nd finally managed to get the results on the 31st my progesterone level was 29 and the fs sid this meant i didnt ovulate so have to increase clomid up to 100mg days 2-6 am on cycle day 34 now so just waiting for af to start so i can get going again a bit gutted coz was sort of hopin it would just work straight away like everyone but never mind will just have to keep trying anybody get any good news over the holidayss xxxx

Winston, i'm sorry to hear about your results! At least you are going to up your dose so hopefully next month you will ov!

Good luck!

Hi all
Anyone starting Clomid tonight??? I am just about to begin my first round of 50mg from CD 2-6. Fingerscrossed this is our month! Any advice?
Bells

Hi all
Anyone starting Clomid tonight??? I am just about to begin my first round of 50mg from CD 2-6. Fingerscrossed this is our month! Any advice?
Bells

Hi Bells, I started last month om the same dose and same days....I say just :sex: and :sex: just in case to catch the little egg....

It worked for me so FX'd for you honey. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->