Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

haha Sarah - I do the same to my DH, whenever I do something around the house I make sure he knows and he better thank me for doing it :) I might have organized a cleaner for next week Sunday - yay!

I also saw Love got her BFP - that is so awesome, so I have also sent her an invite to join us :haha: so she'd be getting two... hey, great minds think alike :baby:

Haha I almost didn't feel like one tour was enough, so when he went in the bathroom I shouted out to him, "hey look how clean the ceiling is in there" hahaha. They better appreciate it haha. Do most people have cleaners there?

Haha funny Nita, I hope she joins us soon :)

Ugh, I didn't drink enough water yesterday and woke up with intense cramps in my legs.

I've got the midwife today! And it's Thursday here Nita. Ovia said that the baby is 26.7cm long! I don't know where he fits in there because my bump isn't that big!

Omg girls!! Finally got my blazing positive!!! Go figure it's the day after I do my blood test...oh well at least I know I still have a chance this cy!! And I'm sooo happy dh and I decided to bd last night even though we were both exhausted :haha: So this might not be a Clomid baby after all since I'm on cd 23 but I just went back through my other two dd's charts when I got my bfps and my first dd I O'd on cd 22 and my second dd I O'd on cd 20 so maybe I just have super late O'd on Clomid since my two dd are both Clomid cy babies! Either way I'm EXCITED and ready to jump dh when he gets home :wohoo:

https://i63.tinypic.com/259h5qd.jpg

Four - I have been wondering how you been! I didn't know you were updating on this thread. I'm glad to see you finally got your blazing positive on your OPK!

Heyyyyy Ladies! Thank you for the invite! Yes, I finally got my BFP!!! My knees went weak when I saw the pink lines on the FRER. I can't believe it after almost 2 years TTC & 4 rounds of Clomid, I finally saw those lines & I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything. <3

Awww love I'm so happy to see you here with a BFP <3 I've just been updating over here it was hard updating two threads constantly lol so I decided to be optimistic and post here, praying this month I'll get my bfp <3

Four - Thank you so much! FX this is your month this has to be it! Are you planning on BD-ing again just for back up??

I'm so new to this I feel like a lost lamb lol. My first appointment isn't until MAY 22 (omg so far away!). Should I be taking prenatal's until then or just wait it out? I bought 15 cheapies as well just to make sure my lines are getting darker lol the obsession is so real

Yes definitely start prenatals and make sure they have folic acid in them those are the best for early pregnancy! I get super sick during pregnancy so I recommend you take them before bed just in case they upset your tummy. We will definitely be bd over the next few days just to cover our basis ;) I can't believe I finally O'd this has literally been a cy from hell if you read over the last few weeks of posts you'll know what I mean.

Nita and Sarah I'm excited for you guys to wake up and see my BLAZING POSITIVE post :haha:

Congrats Love!!!!! So so exciting and relieving when treatment works! Definitely take a prenatal as Four said and just drink lots of water and eat as well as you can! May 22 will be here before you know it!

Four! That's a super positive! So happy for you! I think it sounds like you have an AMAZING chance this month. Got everything crossed for you!

Omg omg omg!!! Four, so excited to wake up and see your OPK is so positive. Oh this has got to be it for you! I said I had a feeling you will get your BFP this cycle and I still have that feeling! Glad you managed the BD.

Love!! Whoohoooo welcome and congratz. So excited for you. Thqt first appointment takes forever, but once you see baby it will be worth it. Your baby gets everything he or she needs from you in the first tri, but folic acid is very important. My prenatal vits made me sick (the iron does that) so my OB said leave it and try again in the second tri..
Do you have any symptoms?

Thank you TTC and Nita! I'm just so excited I finally O'd :) This cy has made me wait long enough! I should have known I would so today considering that ewcm I had yesterday! Definitely going to try to get in a couple bd sessions tonight and tomorrow morning and pray we catch the egg <3

I am so excited for you Four :D will you be doing the POAS till your BFP this cycle again? I hope so.

Ugh, 2 days before we are going on holiday and I have a cold :(

New ticker day Sarah :D yay. they switch over 9am my time, 2.5 hours from now :D

Uhm, my second ticker says I am in the second trimester? That cant be right... second trimester is only at the end of week 12, in week 13 or did I miss something :haha:

I cant believe how time has gone by, I have decided to take my Prog tonight still and start to wean of tomorrow night by taking 1 every 24 hours until they are finished (Should be Tuesday) and hopefully on Wednesday everything will look good.

Yay Four!!! I'm so excited for you. Even though it was after your blood test, it's awesome! Get in there with more BDing!! I bet you'll get your temp rise tomorrow. By the way, I wasn't asleep haha it's 8pm now here. Will you POAS or just wait it out? If you do, please post them here :)

Love, yay I'm glad you found us! Congratulations. Definitely take prenatals or at the very least folic acid. I agree about taking them at night. Drink lots of water, read up on food you shouldn't eat during pregnancy. Get lots of rest! Will your doctor run blood tests for you early? Itd be a good idea to get your progesterone checked.

Nita, some websites say the second trimester starts week 12, others say 13 or 14. I think Ovia flicks over at 14 weeks. Haha you got a chicken nugget. I kind of got put off eating chicken nuggets at week 12 haha.

AFM, omg! I went to the doctor to get her to sign my return to work form and now I have an ear and throats infection! Back on antibiotics and steroids for my asthma! I also had the midwife today and everything went well, she found the heartbeat really quickly, 142. She also said that she thinks I'll end up delievering before my due date. So he'll probably be an August baby!

Haha, so I consider myself officially in the 2nd trimester when I hit 14 weeks, now I will just go with inbetween, Ill ask my OB what her opinion is, about when the 2nd tri starts. Finally my ticker is something that we actually get in South Africa, so I know exactly how big baby is... 4.1cm according to Ovia, which is about the size of our chicken nuggets.

Sarah, you got a burrito...haha, I have no idea what that is or how big it is... we don't have it here.

Another Challenge Sarah :( I have a cold and feel like shit to be honest... ugh. It's funny your midwife said you will deliver earlier, any idea why? Don't remember if I told you but my OB also said my due date is 4/5 November, but I should expect baby to come in October already.. She never told me why though.

Haha yeah I found that was a tricky time to be in. You're almost ready to make an announcement and not sure whether it's first or second trimester. I think most places count 14 weeks as the start of trimester 2.

Haha yes same. We have chicken nuggets here too. We don't have chipotle burritos but I'm thinking it might be the same size as a Turkish donar kebab. Do you get them there? Ovia said 26.5cm! That's nearly a foot long! I don't know where he's fitting.

With lupus, you often go early. But I've heard most first borns are late. I was almost 2 weeks after my due date. I'd ask her why she thinks that Nita

I have no idea what a turkish donar kebab thingamebob is haha, seems like we are missing out here on a lot of things. Wow 26 CM :o your baby have grown so fast. I keep on taking my ruler and measuring 4.1cm and holding it to my tummy to see where baby is hiding... how silly haha.

My mom didnt have any fertility issues whatsoever, got pregnant on BCP and she was 42 weeks pregnant with me, I think she would have been longer but she couldnt anymore, so she started helping my dad to get rid of all the cement bricks in our back yard, and eventually she went into labour. Even after that I was underweight at birth and didnt completely develop in my throat. So I really think it depends on the person? Baby will come when he is ready...

Haha it's like a wrap. Filled with meat and salads. You're definitely missing out on Turkish kebabs haha. I love them! Ovia says the baby is the size of a baby bok choi. Even some of their things we don't have. My nieces were asking how big the baby was yesterday and I said he's about as long as a banana and his head is the size of an orange so they went to the fruit bowl and taped a banana to an orange haha.

That is cute. 4.1cm seems little but so big compared to the tiny poppy seeds that they once were.

Yeah I agree. Mostly they'll just come when they want to come. But the midwife said that I'll start to have more frequent scans and follow ups soon and they'll be able to detect how the placenta is doing and how the baby is growing. They'll get a good idea about if things are going right and in that case they'll actually need to take steps so I deliver the baby early. I think I mentioned before that DH was going away overseas for all of July and some of August. My midwife told me that he shouldn't be going away and that he needs to seriously consider getting out of it or he has a very good chance of missing the birth. I planted that seed in his head tonight so I'll let him think it over before I put my foot down haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->