Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Sarah, haha we marched for a second time on the presidents birthday to ask him to step down. Our other parties are currently in the court to get an anon vote going to see if they cant get him to step down. And as that continue our products are becoming even more expensive.. Oh well, welcome to Africa I guess.

Four, I am praying that you O this cycle on the 100mg, I never tempted but, on my last cycle I had no O signs whatsoever and I did O, so hopefully thats the case with you. I really would not want you to move over to 150mg, the side effects are horrible! Praying for you and keeping my FXed.

And yay for our tickers Nita. The silly thing is that a lot of the food we don't have here. We don't have donut holes or root beer.

I think its american lol, we dont have either here as well.

I didn't have any O symptoms on the cycle I conceived either. I didn't even get a positive OPK. Remember they just have to be as dark as the control line. I'd say it's just a matter of days (hopefully tomorrow) that you get your rise! Fingers crossed for you Four.

Nita, that was what they were showing on the news. Sounds like a mess!

DH is now on 12 hours notice but it's most likely they'll be stood down completely tomorrow. The cyclone wasn't anywhere near as bad as they were predicting.

Still no rise :( but possibly a pre O dip like I usually get? I woke up at 3am and temped and it was 97.3 like it has been for 5 days straight but o fell right back asleep and woke up at my normal 6am and temped and it was 97.1 so I kept that number and hopefully I get a good jump tomorrow. Dh and o dtd again last night but it's obxioua all this bd is taking its toll because even though I had a ton of wet ewcm it was almost painful...I hope o get a good + OPK today to go along with my temp drop!!

Four, I would disregard that first temp and stick with your normal time one. The dip is good! Hopefully you're going to get the rise in the morning. I found on Clomid, BDing was more painful the closer I got to O. Especially on my second cycle my insides were really sore and bruised. Hopefully you just get your rise tomorrow so you can have a break!

Thanks Sarah that's exactly what I did, keep the normal time temp. I'm praying I get that rose tomorrow, my cm is like TMI dropping out of me it's so slippery and wet ewcm and tons of it so I'm pretty sure today is O day! Unfortunately I have to wait for dh to get home from class at 10pm before we can dtd again...I think we will continue through the weekend but I'm requesting a break after that lol I'm exhausted!

We officially decided on Alaska and signed the contract!! The excitement is starting to build up more than the anxiety and I have been on my phone non stop talking with realtors and schools and researching everything possible and how to change everything we have here to there like our girls gymnastics and dance team and such...we want everything to be as normal as possible and don't want them to feel like they are sacrificing a ton to move there so hopefully we can fulfill all their regular activities and then some once we get there!! We will be moving mid July and dh will begin working at the beginning of August so we literally get 2 weeks to settle there before he starts. We are planning on driving there which is 2500 miles because it is so much cheaper than shipping everything we own but it's still gonna cost us $10k easily to move and I'm dreading draining all that money from our savings especially if we have a new little one on the way lol but we will make it work, we always do <3

That's good! It sounds like today is today! Are you having any cramping or pain in your ovaries? You should be well covered with BDing. I don't blame you wanting to take a break!

I'm glad you have made a decision. It sounds like the right one if you're feeling excited! There must be heaps to organize. I hope if this is your cycle you don't find the first trimester too hard when you're moving. I definitely couldn't have moved house in the first trimester!

So we went pram shopping today and bought a Mountain Buggy Terrian and a carry cot! So exciting :)

Share pics of you can! I love looking at baby stuff and I have no clue what other countries have!

Four, it sounds like you have an exciting time ahead of you. Enjoy every moment of it, and I am glad you are managing so much BD, I dont blame you for wanting to take a break.

Sarah, yay for finally getting the shopping done. My aunt said yesterday we shouldnt buy anything she has a ton of stuff to give to us...yay.

I am so pissed off at our pharmacy. This morning when I couldnt sleep I counted my prog left to see until when I am taking it, and they gave me 4 pills short...ugh and nothing I can do about it. And this isnt the first time. Next time I will drive a bit further and support another pharmacy...ugh! Only way I can get the last 4 is another prescription, after i paid for those 4 pills already and I am pretty sure my OB isnt open this week.

Ughhh my upk still wasn't totally + yesterday and my temp is still down this morning :( so annoyed!! The last two days I've been in A LOT of O pain with horrible cramping and backache.

Nita I'm sooo sorry they did that to you! That's a HUGE mistake for a pharmacy to make (here in the USA it's a big no no and they double and triple check prescription pills between 2-3 people at each pharmacy. I don't think 4 pills is going to make or break the month you've taken them...I would call my dr and let her know what happened and then ask her how she wants to proceed as in just stop 4 days early or give you another script.

Four, I hope your temp jumps right up in a day or two :D

Luckily I am taking 2 pills a day, so i would stop on day 28, but I have decided to just 1 a day for the last four days and still take it the full 30 days, Ill explain to my OB at my next scan what happened.

This is the pram we got - https://mountainbuggy.com/nz/Products/buggies/terrain plus a carrycot.

Nita, that's frustrating. It does happen here occasionally but usually you could just go back to the pharmacy and they'd sorted it out. Like Four said, you should be ok. Especially because your progesterone wasn't low and it was just as a precaution.

Four, your chart looks great! Now you can have a rest haha I bet it's much needed.

How long until your scan Nita?

DH and I went for a walk at the beach yesterday and when I came home my left knee and fingers were swollen :( I hope I'm not getting a Lupus flare.

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to check in and say hi!

Sarah, great pram! So exciting to be buying baby things! &#10084;

Nita, being short on pills is frustrating but I do agree with everyone you should be ok!

Well on Thursday my scan was great! Baby measured 3 days ahead! I'm freaking out about stopping progesterone Tuesday at 11 weeks. My OB assured me it's fine but it's so nerve wracking to me.

Four, hoping you confirmed o!

Thanks TTC. We decided to make a good investment with the buggy. We (hope) we can use it for number 2 and 3!

I'm glad your scan went well! That's exciting. I was measuring 4 days ahead at my 7 week scan. It made that week go so quick haha. Are you feeling any better TTC?

Ye, going back to the pharmacy wont help, the box said 50 so they would just say that I am lying to get more pills, its because the people here are so dishonest and would do that kind of stuff, especially since these are schedule 4 pills, they would request another prescription.

Sarah, nice Pram :D my next scan is next week Wednesday already, cant believe how the time has gone by.

Ttc, yay for baby measuring ahead, and being healthy :hugs: I totally understand your fear of stopping the prog, but I think you will feel muvh better without them, will you stop it cold turkey or start to wean off them until Tuesday?

I read about a lot of women stopping at 10 weeks without problems, so you should be fine. I think my OB just gave me enough till my next appointment because I wont have scans inbetween to determine if I can stop or not, however, it really was just a precaution, as baby did fine in the crucial stages till 8 weeks without it, and I had no spotting or issues in that time. I am however scared of spotting/bleeding after I stop them, so glad I am just weaning off them, hopefully that helps.

So excited for this week, we are heading down to the coast on Saturday and getting back on Tuesday just before my next scan :D

Thanks ladies <3 I have no idea what is going on, my OPK keeps going positive negative positive negative all throughout the day the last few days...I feel like this cy is a bust and my body keeps gearing up but just doesn't quite get there. I had a little temp jump this morning and I'm still in a ton of o Pain cramping but my OPK was positive at noon today, negative at 6pm and positive again at 10pm...so annoying. And it's not blazing positive like last cycle but it is as dark as the control. I should be going on for my 21 day blood test tomorrow and here I am not even sure I've O'd :( The cramping really sucks it's painful and I had a horrible migraine today so I'm just exhausted. I feel like we need to keep bd'ing because O is not confirmed yet but I just don't know if I can manage any more. Even dh is getting worn out and that like never happens :haha:

What day would you consider + on my OPK?
https://i66.tinypic.com/2wcfkuv.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/2qb928p.jpg

4/12 CD16 for sure Four. But your Cd21 will give you an indication of when you Od and if you Od. When I Od on CD14 my CD21 test came back very high, When I Od on CD18/19 my CD20 test came back very low.

P.S. I don't really trust OPKs any way... the bloodtest is way more reliable.

So when do you think I should go have it done? How many dpo are you supposed to get it? IF I O'd cd 16 is it too soon to do it tomorrow CD 21?

The best time is 7 - 10 dpo - my OB said the best time is just before AF start but the women waited too long so they have just decided to make CD21 to make things easier. If you are anxious to get it done and know if you Od, do it on CD21 - I was so impatient I went on the morning of CD20. Even if you O today and do the test tomorrow, it will still show you O'd but dont get discouraged if its lower than the 30nmol/L they want to see like I did.

Anything higher than 2.84 nmol/L means you did O, 1 - 2 days after I O'd it showed 14.8nmol/L already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->