Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Ladies, how are you doing?

Liezl is 9 months old now, and it looks like she is teething, her gums look so sore, I feel so sorry for her. It looks like both middle lower teeth are going to cut through at the same time. Otherwise we are well. I have mainly been focusing on my journey to loose weight.

Hi Ladies,

So, I found out this morning that I am 6 weeks pregnant :o Very shocked, but excited.

Thanks TTC, still trying to work my head around it. I had long cycles, like 35+ days, and with Liezl we had to go the Clomod route, I mean you remember. And now I felt pregnant accidently, I believe everything happens for a reason, this is more like a dream come true

Congratulations Nita, that's great news!! Gives me hope that things can be easier the second time around :)

We finally go the hang of breastfeeding and now it's working out great, painfree and easy ^^ I especially love nursing at night, I just nurse her in bed (we have a co-sleeper, so a cot that attaches to the bed) lying down, don't have to get up or properly wake her up and end up getting a lot more sleep that way. She is three months old tomorrow and growing and gaining weight like crazy! She is still a little hard to settle at times and does not like being put down/being alone mos tof time, but things are way easier than they were and she smiles all day every day (ok, when she is not being fussy :p)

Fluffy, I had recently started to live super healthy, I lost around 6kgs in 2 months, I started excercising, and I had always read how women get pregnant easier when they're living healthy. I strongly believe this is the reason I got pregnant, to be honest DH and I had sex 3 times in the last 47 days and not even when I think I Od, we werent trying, in fact we wanted to wait till next year. I still dont believe it...no clomid!!

I am so happy to hear you got the hang of BFing. Those smiles are the best! Wait until she laughs out loud, your heart will melt! Liezl will sit and play and suddenly just laugh, those are the best moments.shes in a lot of pain now, looks like the 4 upper teeth might be coming soon!

My tests :)

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-07-24-17-20-47.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-07-24-17-20-47.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
  • SmartSelectImage_2018-07-24-17-20-31.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-07-24-17-20-31.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
How are you doing Nita?
Fluffy how are things with you?

I visited my fertility doctor this morning. I think we want to try one more time but i can’t take the heartache of multiple miscarriages again. So he gave me a general exam and we will do an hsg and hysteroscopy next cycle and see about starting clomid again soon! My ultrasound showed a bit more endometriosis than i had last time ttc so we will know if it’s ok or i need more help after the tests in a few weeks.

I'm doing Ok ttc. You know how the first few weeks go, when you have symptoms you feel crap and when you don't have any you want to feel crap. I do however have slightly worse symptoms this time around. Have my first appointment next week Monday, so I am just hoping and praying for a strong heartbeat and that everything is ok.

Glad to hear you are going to try again. I hope you dont have to go through the MCs again, but it sounds like you have a good plan. Really hope you get a BFP soon.

Hello everyone!

I’ve been MIA haha again! Sorry. Life has been super busy!

Anyway, today is William’s first birthday! I can’t believe I have a 1 year old!!

Congrats on number 2 Nita

Hi Sarah, wow its been a while hey! Hope you are doing well?

Congratz with William's first birthday, how is he doing?

I bet you saw some unexpected things on here while you were gone for so long :)

Haha yeah sorry! Life has just been busy. My husband is building a new house for us and we had a really bad run of winter bugs. But we are doing well now. Thanks! He’s good, it’s amazing to watch him grow up and learn new things.

Haha I did! But I might have missed somethings. You and Belle both have wee ones on the way and Ask had her baby girl. Did I miss abytbing?

Gla you are all doing well. Is W walking already? How many teeth does he have?

I cant believe I have an 1 old year as well next month.

Nope, thats about it :) ill send you a pm a bit later though ;)

Hey ladies!!!!!!

Good to hear from you Nita and Sarah!

Sarah! Happy first bday to William! I hope you guys had a fun day!

Nita, how are you feeling????

So not great news for me. We wanted to try for #4. I had a hysteroscopy and hsg and apparently now have severe endometriosis. It appears both tubes were blocked on the hsg but i have to have it repeated with dye at the hospital to see for sure. If my tubes are not blocked I have a low chance of pregnancy but not impossible. I don’t want to think about the chance if they are... Rough news.

Almost walking! He’s taking a few steps. But his favourite thing is climbing. He’ll use whatever he can as a step and get up on the couch/coffee table etc. He’s got 3 teeth and number 4 is coming through.

It’s crazy! Not sure where the year went for us. He’s starting to seem less like a baby and more like a toddler. But I’m not ready for number 2 yet haha. Plus we might have a year overseas in Europe so I’m keen to do that with just 1 baby haha.

Aww I’m sorry TTC, that’s tough news. Is IVF an option? Or an option you would consider? How is your family going?

Ttc, im doing well for the first time in this pregnancy, I was feeling sick but we got a scare on 6 weeks when my ob saw blood on the outside of my uterus, so she put me on progesterone again, literally felt like I was dying on it, and I took half the dose, I could cope with that but stopped 1 week early. Saw baby yesterday and its perfect with a heartbeat of 179. Im 10,5 weeks now.

I sm so sorry to read your horrible news :( :( I really hope they find a way to make it posdible for you to get pregnsnt again.

Glad he is doing so well Sarah <3 we werent really trying for nr2, wsnted to wait till next year, but im going to love having my bsbies only 15 months apart. Had to cancel our holiday to the coast though :( but everythings happens for a reason.

Nita, I&#8217;m glad the scar didn&#8217;t turn out to be anything bad. Do you feel different about this pregnancy emotionally? I&#8217;m not sure how I&#8217;ll feel when I&#8217;m pregnant again. Like I don&#8217;t know if I could love another baby as much as W but I also found it pretty weird to imagine what he would actually look like when he was born. But now I reckon I&#8217;d feel more attached because I know what a brand new baby is like haha.

That age gap isn&#8217;t much!! How do you think you&#8217;ll manage? Have you told your parents?

OMG W is such a cuty!! Can you imagine a life without him?? Ill see if I can take a nice photo of Liezl, but she's grumpy af - it looks like her 6 next teeth are coming together (give me strength)

Definitely feel different this time around - I haven't once opened a pregnancy app to see how baby is developing - got a shock at the OB yesterday when it looked like a tiny human already. I was scared at first - like WOAH how am I going to do this, but honestly I've come to love this tiny human inside me so much and I can't wait for L to meet her younger sibling - I just know they are going to be best friends growing up. Honestly, don't think about it too much Sarah - when and if #2 comes, you deal with it as it comes. I was sooo scared, but I am glad now it happened - and I cant wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->