• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Sarah, he is DARLING!!!!!! Seriously such a doll!

Nita, good news everything is going so well! My older two boys are 16 months apart and we loved it. The first year is challenging but now that they’re almost 4 and 5 it’s so perfect and easy.

And thanks ladies. I’ll try to update here when I get the hsg repeated.

thanks ttc - thats the same response I get from everyone with children so close to each other, including my mom (my brother and I differ 18 months) even though we have nothing to do with each other today, it was nice having a friend growing up and looking out for each other.

I hope its only good news!! Goodluck - thing of you. <3

Had the hsg repeated and my left tube is damaged but the right was ok! We tried this month and it didn’t happen. Well I’m 12dpo and negative test so i count myself out. Waiting for AF this weekend.
I can call my clinic for clomid next month but debating on what to do... I kind of want to wait on clomid and see if it happens naturally.
How are you Nita? How are you Sarah?

Hi TTc, good to hear from you again. Glad you have one tube thats ok! I hope it happens naturally for you, I wouldnt want to go Clomid again either. Goodluck!

Im doing good. Liezl turns one in 2,5 weeks, we have her party next weekend and we find out in 1,5 weeks if dhe is getting a sister or brother.

We are expecting another girl :) she is healthy is measuring 2 days ahead, heehaa!!

Congratulations Nita! How exciting! Sorry I’ve been MIA again. Life has been busy.

In other news, I’m pregnant again! I stopped the mini pill back in July. I had a long cycle in August-September. Hubby went overseas. Came back at the end of November. BFP 20th December! No clomid or anything. I’m still breastfeeding

To be honest, I’m not feeling excited. I guess we were NTNP but I didn’t think it would actually happen, and I definitely didn’t think it would happen on the first real cycle. I love just being at home with W and giving him all my time and attention. He’s still waking a few times in the night and will only settle with me (probably because DH has been away so much).

I did a test thinking it couldn’t be positive, but it was. I messaged DH to come home from building our house because I had something to show him. W handed him the test! DH is OVER the moon. But it’s bad timing. He’s doing an intense 4 month course right when I’m due. It determines his future career and whether he gets a significant pay rise. He’ll also be overseas for 12 months in 2020.

I think I’m about 5-6 weeks. I’ll have a scan in the new year. Beta was 1437 on Friday last week. EDD around 26th August, just under 2 weeks before W turns 2.

Hi Sarah!! Yes its been a while again. Havent been on here myself in a while, funny we both check in on the same day lol.

Your story sounds similiar to mine, lol, never thought it would happen, but it did!! I didnt feel excited in the beginning aswell, actually felt like I cheated on Liezl, she is actuqlly avoiding me now, pretty sure its the hormones, any way now I am super excited. Watching her plqy with other babies and enjoying it, she is going to love having a little sister.

So I guess, congratz!! Please keep us updated, and you will different omce baby starts to kick, that changed everything for me.

Ive got some other news as well, I finally completed my degree after 8 years, guess when the grqduation date is? 3 weeks before my EDD in March, so blegh.

That is funny and coincidence that our stories are the same haha. I should have taken warning from you. I feel really guilty saying this but I’m far from excited and really don’t want this to be happening right now. Life is busy enough and I really wanted to wait until W was older. I really think I’m done after this, I don’t think I can go through the first trimester again. Hyperemersis is back although I don’t seem to be quite as unwell as last time but it’s really hard work with a 16 month old. I’m feeling pretty down about it all. My first scan is on Tuesday. I hope you’re right about the excitement building Nita. It feels so different to last time. Congratulations on finishing your degree. What did you study again?

Sarah, I think it is ok to feel that way - the guilt feelings in the beginning got the better of me as well. The moment she started kicking it changed, and seeing L play with other kids and how much she loves it made me realize that she is going to have a friend growing up. I have to say, being 28 weeks and having a 15 month old is not easy - this baby is huge ( L weighed 900g on 29 weeks, her sister now weighs 1.23kg on 28 weeks) and L is on her 4th round of antibiotics for ear infection in the last 2 months - so not sleeping at night struggling with a toddler with fever of 40+.

I am sorry you are sick again! Really hope its better this time. Second time was completely different for me as well. With L I had Gestational Hypertension @ 29 weeks - this time blood pressure is still normal (I am just like Woah!!??)

I studied financial accounting. My graduation is on 11 March and my CS date is 15 March :o hope baba doesnt come early - considering how big she is - I am a little scared.

Yeah I’m hopeful it’ll change. I just can’t help but remember how hard it all was when W was born and having a toddler to think about. It just seems so difficult. W is sleeping much better, just 1 wake up but I know sleep goes up and down so we’ll wait and see. Ugh, I just feel miserable about it all.

I bet in 2 years time things will be different and they’ll be best friends (or not haha).

I’m glad your blood pressure has been good so far. Hopefully she stays put until your c section date. Poor L, it’s tough when they’re sick.

Congratulations Sarah!!!!

Nita, I’m glad all is well so far!!!!

And guess what? I’m pregnant again too. Very early...second beta tomorrow. Very surprised!

Sarah, please keep us updated on your first appointment - hope its all good news. And don't worry too much about the pregnancy - take it day by day - everything happens for a reason :)

OH MY WORD!!!! TTC - I know you wanted this, I am so EXTREMELY happy for you!! Please keep us updated.

Did this thread become lucky or making us more fertile or something? LOL

I am 29 weeks today, 9 weeks to go till my CS. This baby is huge!! Had my iron levels tested - its low so I will probably be starting iron supplements today, just waiting to hear from my OB

Haha this thread must have done something. Congratulations TTC!

My appointment went well. I’ve been really sick and had a few IV fluids. I’m feeling very strongly that this will be our last baby. I’m not going to get my tubes tied but I’ll be definitely be getting an IUD or something. First midwife appointment on Monday.

Hope you’re managing ok Nita. How big do they think this baby is? Hopefully you can get your iron levels back up again.

Sorry you have been so sick Sarah - Hopefully it gets better soon.

I hear you, pretty sure this is our last baby as well. I wanted to get my tubes tied but I hear a lot of negative things about it. I might just also go on some sort of birth control as well.

So far baby have been measuring spot on, last week she was 1.5kg already (30 weeks), and we are likely looking at birth weight of 3kg @ 38 weeks if nothings goes wrong (Liezl was 2.29kg @ 38 weeks) - I am on iron supplements now - no side effects from it so so far it is going great. I am only struggling with a lot of lower back pain :(

I’m feeling a bit better now. Still the odd vomit, but usually it’s in the evenings if I’m tired. Well I’m tired all the time haha.

I’ve heard negative stuff about having your tubes tied too. So I’m not sure. I’ll probably go for a long term contraceptive like a Mirena. If we do this again it won’t be any time soon haha.

That all sounds good and healthy. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. How’s your blood pressure?

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. All is good. I feel a bit guilty for not being as excited as I was last time though.

So far things have been going really good with this pregnancy. I even spent a week in hospital with L 2 weeks ago as she had bronchopneumonia. Blood pressure is perfectly normal, I am still exercising, not picking up as much weight as I did with L. I am struggling to sleep but this baby is huge so tbh my tummy hurt.

I am pretty sure this will be our last.

I am glad everything is still well with your baby - almost in the 2nd trimester already, hey?

I have my 34 week appointment tomorow - also exactly 4 more weeks until we get to meet the little one.

How are you ladies?

9 weeks here and hoping all is still well! Have an ultrasound in the morning so a bit nervous. Been very sick this time with hyperemesis. Lost 10lbs between 5-7 weeks. Otherwise doing well!

Good to hear from you TTC - so glad everything is still well :)

I am 35 weeks, baby started growing slower so guessing she will be smaller as well - otherwise still going good. Counting down the days now to meet her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"