Clomid ....... have you??

Morning ladies!
Dippy, CD is cycle day e.g. CD1 = first day of period.
Thanks for the tip Quaver - I literally take mine just before I got to sleep so will change it to when I eat my dinner now!
xxx

Hi, I wouldn't say I had an empty tummy, but I'm just glad I'm not on them now :)

I have to take pervera to have a cycle :-(
gotta take my next pervera on the 1april x

Hi ladies,
just been Reading over everything and I've noticed that your all on 50mg of clomid, and I'm on 100mg :-(

Yeah, the normal starting dose for clomid is 50mg. Usually, if the blood tests on CD21 (or 7dpo) show that you haven't ovulated/didn't respond to clomid then they would up your dose. I respond fine so my FS said no need to change dose. It does seem strange that you are on such a high dose to start with. Who prescribed it for you? GP or FS? There must be a reason why :shrug:.
xxx

My doctor from the reproductive center, I had got really bad polycyctic ovares, I'm lucky t get 2/3 a year :-(
so I have to take pervera 28 days after I stop my cycle :-(
I'm havin some bloods done on Monday next week as I've 3 t have
day 8-9
day 12-14
day 21-23
don't know y :-( I hate havin bloods done :-(

He must know what he's doing then hun. If you're not sure of anything then you should ask him, after all, it's your body he's messing with. And they can why they are doing it. I think doctors do like to show off their knowledge sometimes when you ask them to explain, but I was laughing when I saw my first FS who showed us on cards what we should be doing to make a baby!!! You don't say - the man puts his willy into the girl's fanny, REALLY?!?!?! And then a sperm meets an egg and settles down for 40 weeks, well I never?!?!?!
xxx

Omg Neva lol
I'd have laughed too, we read we had t have sex every 3-6 days as it's to fire them off better lol but the docs at the time sed it's ok to have it ok anytime x
how long have u been tryin? X

20 months chick (since June 09). When we first started I had all sort of problems - irregular periods (97 days was my longest cycle! I don't know how many sticks I pee'd on to see if I was PG!), Bells Palsy (which had to be treated with steroids) and then an op last summer to remove a kidney stone (they could have zapped it as the zapping machine was in the hospital that day (only there every two weeks or so) but because we were TTC the shock waves could do more harm than good). In between all that I've been trying to lose weight to help conceive and regulate periods and it's certainly helped with the latter. Just need to work on the conceiving now (which isn't a problem for my SIL who announced her accidental pregnancy at the weekend!).
xxx

Aww we started not far from each other as we started in feb 09, and I know how it is I've just found out my little bro gf Is pregs and so Is my little sister :-(
3 of my friends have fallen on and friends on fb have fallen on so it's not nice is it :-(
but we've just gotta keep goin and goin but this is are second baby and it will b well worth it all If/when it happens x

I should add it was her SECOND accidental pregnancy. The first one was a complete and utter shock for them and she was crying for days (she had only just turned 23), but now she is 27 (28 in June) so I think a little less shocked by the whole thing. Her hubby doesn't have a job and she has only just started up her own business (financial advice type stuff). They had to sell their house during the first pregnancy and are in and out of both sets of parents' houses. They currently have their own place, but will be a matter of time before they need to move back in, but my MIL (her mum) would never allow it because of the stress it caused! Honestly, we are older & wiser, have secure jobs that are well paid, nice family cars, mortgage on a family house with potential (and permission!) to extend and much much more. It's just not fair. I bet she wouldn't even realise there are drugs out there like clomid to help people get pregnant! Raaaargh!
xxx

Awww bless her, my bro and sis don't deserve t have kids Hun that's hurts the most, my sister just turned 18 (25feb) and do it t get a council house and my bro well god knows y and that's if it's his baby as they live god knows how far from each other lol,
I've already got a little but were all wantin another even kiera bless her :)
have u got and kids? X

Awww bless her, my bro and sis don't deserve t have kids Hun that's hurts the most, my sister just turned 18 (25feb) and do it t get a council house and my bro well god knows y and that's if it's his baby as they live god knows how far from each other lol,
I've already got a little but were all wantin another even kiera bless her :)
have u got and kids? X

No kids (either of us). We're desperate for our first. We've been together for 11.5yrs, married 3.5yrs.
xxx

Aww bless ya both hun, all good things comes t those who wait xx
but am sure u hear that all the time as I do :-(
we've been together for 10 years. Married since oct last year :)

Thanks hun, no-one has ever said that to me, it's usually me saying it to everyone else!!! It's actually what I've called my journal (link is in signature).
xxx

Hiya I'm on cd 4 1st clomid round taking day 2-6 50mg good luck all will be nice to see what progress everyone makes this cycle. No real side effects for me just the odd stabbing feeling in the ovary!

Just checking in. Last night I couldn't sleep and just very hot. These hot flashes are something. I am gonna take my last pill tonight. This is cd 6 for me. I don't feel any pain tho.

hi all,

i haven't had any pains just hot flashes!! Will be glad when those stop, do they stop once you stop the tablets? (i took my last one yesterday)

got a scan on thursday to see how many follicles are growing! exciting stuff :)

my DH says i haven't been too moody - but i think he may be not telling the total truth on that one!

Keid- i also just took my last pill last night. i took 50mg 2-6. i dont feel any pain neither just hot flashes and extremly bad headaches... keep us updated on your progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->