Clomid ....... have you??

Can I join too please ladies?

I'm on cd10 and my first cycle on clomid (took 50mg cd2-6). I took had the headaches and nausea while taking the tablets :wacko:

I've found since my tablets finished I've been highly emotional and moody. one minute I'm fine, the next I'm annoyed :brat:and then I can't stop crying :sad2:

really hoping we all get our BFPs

xxxx

Welcome blue moon! Of course you can join.
I am only cd3 took my first pill last night. Beside it leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Nothing else bothering me yet. Hopefully I don't get moody. My customers would have a fit! It's slow right now so I'm taking a break.

Aww look at us all soo giddy lol, will this baby b anyones first?

What is everyone takin clomid wise?
I'm on 50mg and gotta take 2 of them once a day :-(

Awww bless, this will b my second, two very long years :-(
but I'm very lucky to have her as I got told it will b very diffecult to conceive as I had cancer age 10(ok now )
then had a miscarrage at 16 with left me with polycycit :-(
then the we got told well Neva have kids :-( at 17 we were ok but then I did fall on and we were happy :)
but now we want another not just for us but for kiera too x
we just need that bfp now :)

This would be my third. My youngest is 8 so its been awhile. Any side affects ladies? I don't feel anything.

I'm not gettin the headaches now which is good but also it's my last nite t nite :) no more tablets until the 28 march for me t take the pervera again that's if I don't get my bfp :)

I hope u don't too hun, u takin urs on a day or night?

I've just taken my last 2 50mg for this month just hope it's not a round 2er :-/
x

Hey ladies hope you dont mind me joining. This is my first month on clomid and im currently on CD3 and taking 50mg per day (days 2-6). So far ive had terrible headaches and hot flushes, also OH says i look like ive been on sunbed as I look quite tanned!

Hey hoping4#1, are you taking yours at night? I do with mine, and although I sometimes wake with the hot flushes, I'd prefer it over getting them during the day and in public. At least I can rip off my nightie if I'm in bed :blush: and push the covers back.
xxx

hi ladies how are you going to see if you ov and when do you plan to dtd, good luck i hope to start next cycle xxx

Hey hoping4#1, are you taking yours at night? I do with mine, and although I sometimes wake with the hot flushes, I'd prefer it over getting them during the day and in public. At least I can rip off my nightie if I'm in bed :blush: and push the covers back.
xxx

Hey yeah take them at night but the effects seem to last the whole of next day!x

hi ladies,

how are we all doing? I've been taking my tablets at night but still having side effects the next day. mostly hot flashes so far. only 2 tablets left this cycle.

are any of you having monitoring scans? i've got to go in CD9 (thurs) for my first one, kind of excited to see if the clomid has done anything by then!

also is anyone using cyclogest (progesterone) in the 2nd half of their cycle?

My doctor just gave me the prescription and said have fun. He never said anything about coming back in.... I wanna why. But I am excited to hear what happens at yours. Pls keep us updated .

I finally got some s/e last night. Those hot flashes are something. I was taking off the blanket and my dh was like it'd cold babe.

Anyhow I got two pills left . It's cd 4 today. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Hi ladies,

Here what I experienced:

1st round 50mg - My ovaries hurts and so painful for one or two days.
2nd round 50gm - No side effects at all.
3rd round 50mg - dizziness, my breast sore entire months, sleepless nights, woke up every 2 hours for almost two weeks. I had false pregnancy symptoms with this one. Now I know, when with Clomid I cannot read any small details, just wait until my AF due.

1st round 100mg - I am on last day today for this month, no side effects at all..phew.

Hi ladies :)

hope ur all ok :)
I've finished my clomid for this month thank god! As I soo hate headaches and started getting restless on a night,
i was on 100mg a nite and hated it :-(
now i've just gotta do have bloods done this month t see if it's all workin right :-(
I hope we get are BFPs :)

Also what's CD? please x

Hi, I've done 7 rounds of Clomid:rofl:
Did you have a full dinner before taking Clomid? I find side effects are stronger if you take it after light meal or empty stomach:flower:

Good luck everyone:flower:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"