Clomid ....... have you??

Hi Ladies

I am a newbee. I have been TTC for 3 years, and have just started my first cycle of clomid. I had my scan on day 14 where I had 3 mature follicles! I was told to do the business from day 15.. I am now on day 18 and have had lower abdominal cramps and sore nipples! Has anyone experienced this? xxx

Hi nik welcome and good luck I've nit personally experienced these symptoms but deff sounds positive could be implantation!! Good luck

What's your cycle normally like? When will u be testing im on cd 19 today

Hi Kazza

Thanks! I have PCOS only dignosed 2 mths ago, I have never had a regular cycle. RANGES FROM 30-52 days! Also OH has 6% morpology (average is 8%). I was advised not to test straight away but wait a few weeks. When are you going to test? Have you had any side effects from clomid?

well i went in for a 21 day progrestrone test today. i had to pay cash for it and it $119 that is expensive!!!! i was like that much just to show that i in deed ovulated?
i am cd 21 today and 6dpo according to opk and fertilityfriend.com
i feel alot of pressure down there as if i gotta go pee alot. i still feel pain like ovulation but i thought i was done. i don't know this 2ww is killing me hurry up and come already. i dont get to test until the april 3rd... so we will see .
baby dust ladies.

Nik - seems we are in a similar boat ny ohs sperm was 5million and 1% normal morph

Um gonna try and hold out till cd28 befor I test so next thurs but not feeling hopeful as I do not have any symps :(

Missing - that's expensive :( hopefully it will be worth it though seems like you have some positive symptoms !! Got my bloods Thursday so fingers crossed!!

kazzab25- i sure hope so that it is good positive signs. they say my test should come back tomoorow or the next i can't wait. i know i o'd i can finally feel it. with pcos i could never feel anything because i didn't o... so hopefully it is with the good results. don't have to be the best, but at least enough so i know it is working. and if it does't end in a bfp i can ask to up my dose and go from there. what cd are you?

dippy- how are you? having any systoms? i feel a lot of pressure down there throughout the day. i will test on the 3rd or 4th. are yo waiting to go to the doctors before going on provera? i dont remember but did you get a positive opk this month?

also have you ladies tried the soft cups yet and how did to go for you. i love it.

Missing that's really good that you think u o'd I never did without clomid either so at least ifs failed this month it looks like it maybe working!

I'm on cd20 today

I've not found the soft cups in the shop yet so need to order online

Dipp when us cd28 for u

Morning ladies,
Kazza - I didn't know you could get certain symptoms, to be honest I feel like I am just going to come on.
My oh is taking wellman, is yours taking anything? I am taking well woman. Fingers crossed, stay positive! X

Hi missing I have caught a few of your posts what is your story? X

hi nik, welcome!

i have read that clomid can give you PG symptoms in the 2WW. i had 50mg clomid days 2-6 and OV day 14 with one good follicle, am having some cramps etc but trying not to get excited (but its hard not too!) am 8dpo. this 2WW is going slow am going to try to hold out until the 4th to test.

kazzab - morning hope you are good :)

dippy - how are you doing today?

Kei

Hi everyone :)

just lettin u all know that my tests I've had done are really really good :)
my bloods in dec were 190 hormoan thing, then on clomid day 9 was 1,200ish, day 12 on clomid was just under 2,000 :)
so it proves it's workin :)
I've been weein for no reason alot, headaches, feelin sick, and gettin hot and cold flushes :-( my doc yesterday sed I could b, but it could also my hormoans, but I'm happy either way as I've had too many let downs :-(
my cd28 is 4 April, if that's right lol x
if neg that day I start my provera that day too :)

:hi: girls been busy today painting my nieces house they have just got been the gym to when i ovulat i am not going the gym for 2 weeks because i want to try had this month for my bfp all sound good dippy x x

I don't I am but I'm very happy to get oing :)
daft I know but I just wanna know how it all feels :)
when u startin ur clomid caz? X

nik- well my story is dh and i have been ttd for almost three years no luck. Found out recently that i wasnt ovulating. got start on clomid this month. So this is my first round of clomid 2-6 at 50mg. i have two children from a previous relationship and so does my dh. so that is my brief about me..... lol.... if you want to know anything else just ask.....i will be glad to answer.

Dippy- thats very good news. I am glad your dont feel down anymore. Stay positive.

Kazz- you are just two days before me. hopefully we all get bfp this month.

i see alot of us should be testing the fourth... yay.... fingers and toes crossed.
i am just waiting on my blood test. either later on today or tomorrow. i will let you all know once i know.

Mayb that the day we will get everything we want :)
but I'll b happy eitherway :)
but extra fairy dust for u all xxx

What day is everyone one testin this month?? Thinkin sat -sun ready for me t start my provera Monday :)
been swimmin t night, 36ish lenghts :)
I'm soooo board of waitin :-(

hi ladies,

NiK - Ive got my oh on wellman and im just on folic acid. You can get AF like symptoms but they can also mean implantation on some occasions!

CD 20 today 8 more days before testing!!! Soo dragging

Dipp - thats fantastic news hun!!! Cant wait until we are all testing as we are all around the same time!! Well done with the swimming hun. Im looking to test next thursday 7th april

Kei - evening hun how are you?

Caz - im not doing a vigorous work out in the 2ww my oh thinks im being silly but i dont want to do anything that might upset my body! Am i just taking things too far??

Missing did you get your blood results?

Thank u Hun x
I'm carryin on as normal me :)
feel it's the way to go, only coz if I do get a bfp then I'm not goin t stop swimmin, but doin somethings like movin tables and a few big chairs at work ull stop:-/
I'm soo giddy hehe, but lookin forward to goin on my provera Monday t see when I next ov :-£

Hey girls i thought i would pop by to give you update after AF decided to rear her ugly head the other day. So i am now on CD 4. Started taking my 2nd does of Clomid on CD 2. So far the only side effects have been hot flushes. So i take my last clomid tablet on CD 6, then have to wait til CD 9 to start POAS and hoping for BFP so i can :sex:
My problem is getting DH to :sex: when we need to. He is so lazy. Says he wants another baby but he doesnt understand how important it is for me. He thinks it will "just happen" which really makes me mad. He says he doesnt like having sex on command. Suck it up princess i say!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->