Clomid ....... have you??

Well girls good luck with the testing please let me no how you both get on, seems you both have some good signs!!

Kazzab when will u be testin?
Can't beleive I've gotta test a few days early just so I can have a period on day 28 :-(

My day 28 is 4 April :)
so on 5i can start my second lot of clomid :)

I couldnt help myself again this morning...I had t POAS. Still a BFN. I only only 10DPO so if AF hasnt shown in 4 or 5 days i will test again...if i can wait that long. lol

What's poas,dpo and af Hun x
I hate goin on provera as it means I've t do a test early nearly 7 days :-( but I suppose it should still show am sure :)
how long u been tryin Hun x
is this ur first lot on clomid?
Sorry for all the qs Hun x

POAS= pee ona stick
DPO+days past ovulation
AF= Aunt flow aka your period.

I have been TTC for over 5 years. I had endometriosis and PCOS.
This is my first round of clomid. I was on 100mg days 2-6.
Had PAINFUL ovulation...well pain lasted from day 15-18 so not sure what day i actually ovulated which makes it hard to know when i can test...my guess is that i'm roughly 10 DPO today. So i should wait til about 14 DPO to test if AF hasnt come

I've heard of the endometriosis but don't know what that is :-(
this too is my first lot of clomid, I had no sighns that I'm a were of to say I was oing :-(
but had sighs I was pregs but not :-(
out of us few lasses there's only me and u on 100mg of cloimd,
do u need t take provera with u havin pcos??

No i get a period on my own. My cycle has always been pretty regular. But ive heard clomid can make ur cycle longer....so yeah i'm a bit confused on dates too. I've had a few pregnancy symptoms like tiredness, mild cramping and tingling nipples but not getting my hopes up til i get a BFP (big fat positive)

Hi ladies

I will test on 2nd April to 11th if still bfp I'm hoping by then I will have another condultant appt. I've not been given anymore provera to induce another period so I'm hoping the clomid might help with that?

Dipp - when is your next dr appt?

Cheer crazy good luck with the testing I no how u feel about the testing I'm already wanting to but I no it's way to early only 4po

thanks kazza. Good luck to you too. The whole ttc thing is just so frustrating. I'm getting a few weird feelings today but dont know if its pg or AF. Been cramping on and off but only on the right side. Been feeling bloated ALL day, peeing like a trooper and gone #2 3 times (tmi) i'm super tired and i've been having hot flushes. But no sore bbs.
What do you make of these symptoms?

Ohhhh let's hope it's a BFP for u hunni,
I've done a test as I've gotta go on the provera tmoz but really thinkin on holdin off till I go see my gp!
What do u all think?? Hold on till tues? Or start them??
I go back t hospital on 7 July as i got given 3 months of provera and colmid then wen I go back I'll get my last 3 months, if that don't work then, we've already sed we will look at other ways, like gettin some poor baby out of care :)

:hi: girls start my clomid today dont no wheather to take it threw the day or tonight i am going on 100mg x x x

Cheer - the symps all sound very positive hears hoping you get your bfp!!

Dipp - me personally I would speak to
My gp especially as you were not given clear advice by your condultant but you must do what you think is best. Have you considered icsi or ivf? Deffinatly give clomid a chance it can take up to six cycles.

Caz - welcome and good luck with your first cycle I took mine at night after my dinner but I wasn't told to take mine at any specific time.

been on it before and i have took them at night so might take them at 6 pm was only oin 50mg but this time i am takeing 100mg dreading the side effects ha x x x

Think I might wait till tues day and go from there :)

caz i'm too on 100mg of clomid for 6 months tho x

kazz what's icsi? X

Dipp I can't remember the formal name but basically it's where the sperm is directly injected into the egg ang planted

I think that's IUI Hun, I think,
but I can't have owt else as we have to pay for it and there's no way we could afford it without gettin loans and were not goin t doin that to r little girl, so if I can't have one naturally then that's god way in sayin that's it,

caz, do u only have 3 months at a time?? Or u got all 6 months now? X

I'm CD26 and tested today but BFN. Not really sure when to test as I also had ov pains around CD14-17 so it's probably too early.

I have to go for more bloods on Tuesday. My consultant has got me having them cd14,21,28 and 35 to check for ovulation but I can't get my results until either AF or I get BFP. If no sign of either by cd42 I have to call my consultant and start Porvera again if I haven't ovulated on my own.

Dippy you should call your doctor. Testing 7 days early is too soon to get an accurate test result. is your doctor doing bloods/scans to check for ov. Like you I don't have periods on my own (well 4 times a year) but my doc insists on checking everything before giving provera. Please don't take it until day 28 just in case honey. Please, please call and ask them to explain things to you because it doesn't seem right what they've told you. :hugs:

xxx

Hi hunni, I'm suppose to start them tmoz but gona hold off till day 28 (4april) as my body don't feel rite, peed alot more then normal, painful lower stomach and tried alot, I've also suffered really bad migrains and I've Neva had them in my life ever and they were soo awful, :-(
I'm hopin for a bfp, but not holdin out as I've seen just the one line way too often over the past two years :-(
I only 3-4 a year too at a push, but been lucky this year, due to test needed I've needed test which ment needin a cycle, so I've had provera :)
I will keep u all informed what my gp says on tues :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->