Clomid ....... have you??

hey girls. So i'm now 11DPO. Still been getting cramps. Today i am SOOOOO tired. Just went to pee and i had a small amount of light brown stringy stuff.....FX its from implantation...that what i had last time i was pregnant. Still no sore boobies tho. Just cramping and tired and peeing alot. Still a bit early to test. Might test 2morro morning 12dpo and if still a BFN i'll test again on 14dpo if AF hasnt come. FX for me girls!!!

I've had 2 cycles of clomid only, and another cycle of clomid plus IUI. All were unsuccessful. I only had 1 good follicle per cycle. My Dr. wanted me to start the injections the 4th cycle but the clomid gave me a huge cyst on my ovary. We stopped for a few years after that. Hoping to re-start it up again this month. Most insurances that cover infertility will require you to start with the cheapest...which is clomid. Good Luck!

Cheer how many dpo were u when u first started getting these symps

Missed a whole load if threads soz guys

Dipp iui is different to icsi I think but I'm not up to speed on these yet can u not get this on the nhs in your area?

:( AF decided to show herself later this afternoon. :(
So i will be started my clomid again 2morro on CD2. So i will keep you all posted on OV and all my POAS. Hopefully i'll get my BFP this month. Good luck to you all!!

Oh sorry AF showed her ugly face!! Good luck this cycle hun x

Awww am sorry too Hun,
at least we can all moan (mainly me I think lol) together :)

kazza, no can't get owt on nhs Hun with me already havin kiera :-(
I've got docs tmoz and hopin t get things sorted :)
i too have had lower belly pains, peein alot, and I look soo drained and could sleep alot, but kiera keeps me goin :)

:hi: girls well my 1st pills went well i didn't have any side affect at all carnt remember if i did last time on my 1st pill took mine at 6.30 pm weather is nice now going to put my washing out and prepare tea were having chicken stir fry carnt wait x x x

Wish I was at home but instead I'm at pinderfeilds hospital with my little girl :-(
as she's havin physio for her knee,

Caz glad things went ok, did u take urs with food??
What mg u on?? X

no hun never took i with food but not long after the pills i had a piece of toast i am on 100mg this time last time i was on 50mg x x x

hey girls,

hope we are all ok. Sorry to those AF got and GL to those still in the 2ww!!

I'm 6dpo and still on my cyclogest (progesterone) for short LP. Going to test sunday which will be 12dpo if i can hold out! have to say not had many symptoms but it's not over until AF shows so babydust to all!

Kied hiya I'm in same boat as you four or five dpo I've got my 21 day bloods Thursday then 28 day bloods and oh has then got to do another sa please god let this one be better than the last!!!

hi kazzab, have you got your OH on a good multi vit - i have heard great things about this really helping with SA results from other ladies on here.

am really trying not to SS this 2WW, just trying to relax about it all - but it's hard to do!!!

Kied - yeh he is on wellman so hoping it is working!!

I'm trying not to stress about the 2ww but ever little twinge I feel I'm scrutenising but I dont feel any different but not out till AF shows up!! When will u test?

Hi girlies :)
just lettin u all know that I've been to the docs tday and he sed I should wait my full 28 days which is the 4 April then if I get my bfn I can start my provera that day :)
on the upper hand all my blood test were through the roof :)
and showin signs that I might b pregs :)
I hope so but to b honest I'm not bortherd either way :)

hi kazzab, thats great he's on wellman i hope it helps, read lots stories where is has so that is good news.

dippy thats good about your blood tests, i'm testing sunday or monday if i can wait that long! sending lots babydust your way :)

only got one decent pg test at home but got a lot of cheapy ones off amazon so am really tempted to try testing on friday (10dpo) but know i should wait. might get DH to hide them!

Kei

Dipp that's fantastic news please keep us posted!

Kied - hide the tests lol although I will be eating my words in a few days!!

:hi: girls how are you all well hate swallowing the tablets me the 2nd one melted in my mouth when i was trying to swallow it haha af had gone so we will be having sex tonight wooppp dippy i hope you are hun and us girls are not far behind you hun x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->