Clomid ....... have you??

are you taking a multi vitamins and minerals i am hun and drinking decaf green tea for my cm and grapefruit juice x x x

I dnt like green tea or grapefruit but I'm on the folic acid

Dipp good luck this cycle xxx

No Im same I don't like green tea or grapefruit juice either :-(
this sounds bad but y is folic acid good for us whilst we try ? X

Ohhh lol, I ask my nurse for sum yesterday but could only get them tday :-(
ans she sed I should have been on them from the beginin.
I told her I was for about 6 months but then they stopped me takin them and Neva sed y?!?
So I left it there.
Anyway I'm back on them now hopefully they will help me get my bfp this month :-(

KAzza- I used to have long cycles but on clomid my first cycle was 28 days exactly. So it could be AF but here's to hoping its not!!

Hi gals! It's so comforting to read your stories! My dh and I have been ttc for 2 years. I started clomid in Oct and got preggo right away-you can imagine my excitment! I mc at 12 weeks in january-so hard. So, I am on my second round of clomid since the mc and I am 4dpo. I also have the hot flashes! Too funny, you have to feel like you are going through menopause to get pregnant! Thanks for sharing girls!

Awww jazzy am soo sorry (hugs)
I've just started my second lot of provera and on day 3 :-(
I'm on cycle day 30 if I've got that right girls lol.

Sorry just checked in my app off my phone and I'm on day 31 lol x

Jazzy I'm sorry to hear of your loss

Good luck for the bfp this cycle

Dipp yeh you are count cd1 as the first day of your period

Hi girls! Just checking in to see how everyone is hanging in? Any more symptoms from Clomid? Any good preggo symptoms? Wishing us all BFP this month!
:dust:

I just had bad headaches on clomid :-( but someone sed to have it with ur evenin meal :) so I'm goin to try that as i'll be startin my second round either Monday or Tuesday, also towards end of month I got some pregs symtoms but I had blood test done and I had lots and lots and lots of hormones so think it was just that as I'm not used to it all lol, I'm hopin for a BFP this month, but hopin we all get one too :) xx

Hu ladies

Just done second sa waiting for the results!

I'm cd28 no symptoms for me !!

SA = semen analysis

hope we are all doing ok ladies, hello to our new posters :)

:hi: girls fx for all of us well i am just waiting on ovulation my opk are getting there now wooppp x x x

Hi everyone :)
had my last blood test on Monday this week and got weighed, and lost 5lb in two weeks :)
I get weighed again on Monday and just hope I lost 2lb again, I'm doin the slimfast thing, but eat all my fatty foood at weekends hehehehe
has anyone else used/done slimfast?? X

Hi everyone :)
had my last blood test on Monday this week and got weighed, and lost 5lb in two weeks :)
I get weighed again on Monday and just hope I lost 2lb again, I'm doin the slimfast thing, but eat all my fatty foood at weekends hehehehe
has anyone else used/done slimfast?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"