Clomid ....... have you??

ok ladies ,,,, i havent been on here in a few days. but i feel really defeated. i got bfn's all week and then i got a bfn blood test today... i guess i am out this month. god knows when af is going to come for me to start clomid again.... hope you ladies had better news than me.

Hi hunni I got bfns too :-(
I'm back on my provera a this week and finish it tmoz nite, then either Monday or Tuesday I will start my clomid again depends on what day the red head shows up :-(

Dipp - well done with the weight loss I hated slim fast so good luck

Missing - no how you feel I've had bfn all week too but not had the results of my blood tests yet!! So now I'm waiting for AF to show so I can start second clomid cycle!

Kied - how has things been for you hun xxx

Caz any pos opks yet?

Hi girls. So i saw my gyno today and he did a scan to check my follicle growth. I have 2 follicles at the moment...one at about 17mmm so he said i should be ovulating in the next 3 days. I am on CD 12 so that would be about right. I am having blood test on CD 21 to make sure i ovulated. If i dont get pregnant this cycle he is going to do IUI next cycle. How are you all doing?
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10704;104/st/20110328/l/28/dt/15/k/edf3/ttc.png

Will do Kazza. Where are u with everything at the moment?? Any good news yet?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

No good news for me yet had second sa yesterday and had all my bloods done now waiting for the results xx

Good luck hun. Hope everything turns out perfect for you!

:hi: girls how are you all opks still the same for me hope i o soon well the sun is out her done front and back gardens and now chilling x x x

I just found out that my cousin who has been ttc as well is two months pregnant. She has only been trying since October. Where as I been tryin for almost three years. She was like it finally happen. I know I am happy for her but after my negative blood test yesterday and than hearing this I just cried.

hi girls,

whispering here... i got a BFP!!! (in fact 8 of them as i can't seem to stop testing) got an early scan on the 18th. Can't believe it!!! 2.5 years to get it!!!

Oh my god Kied that's fantastic hun Congrats let us no how u get on amazing!

Was this your first cycle??

Missin, I know how you feel! It's been almost 2 years for me and my sis in law is preggp now (first try) my other sis in law just had an oops and even complained to me! My 2 best friends are also preg. and it took them 2 months each! Grrr. I am soo happy for them, just so sad for me. Congrats Kia on the BFP!! So exciting and enjoy every moment! As for me, I (think) I had IB yesterday, I am not feeling well and peeing a lot too. But...I've been here before and had BFN, so we'll see!
:hugs:

missin a girl- I know how u feel. I've been trying for 5 years....my sister in law has since got a 3 year old, a 5 month old, and just rang me the other day and told me she is pregnant again. It is so depressing. I'm on CD 13 today so been baby dancing even though i still havent had a P OPK. I got for blood work on CD 21 to see if i ovulated. Keep your chin up....you are not alone!!

Caz and bob.....keep testing and see what happens. I'm on CD 13 and still no BFP on OPK. Remember we're not out til AF shows :)

Good luck Jazzy!!! Fx for you. Keep yours crossed for me too. I'm almost into my tww

congrats keid....

thanks ladies for the kinds words. i was very painful for me too because i just went to with my other cousin when she was in labor and witness the birth of my nephew... i was so in awe that day. i mean i given birth before but never seen it before.... At that time i was getting ready to start clomid and the day after that af came and i got started on it. i was in high spirits and had my hopes up knowing for sure that i might just be one of those who would get a bfp on the first try... but here i am bfn's one after another and then when i got the blood bfn it just kill me inside and i broke down... then on the very same day of the blood bfn i get a text that she was pregnant... so i broke down and cried. it was just three weeks before that her and i was talking about the ttc journey and i was sharing my secerts with her and little things to help me her like preseed and soft cups and such. i am happy for her. our other family friend is five months pregnant and just found out she is having a girl... just what i wanted.... i know i have to pick myself up and try this again. but i find myself trying to dianoise myself with all kids of sysptoms why i am not getting pregnant.... now i am starting to think i have endometriosis.... maybe i am just being over paranoid. i have a bad insurance and everything is high and it seems like half of the things are not even covered..
anyhow, af is still not here it is cd31 today... in another few hours it will be cd32... i dont know what to feel... i do still feel like throwing up at times and feel really tired but i know for sure i am not pregnant.... i am 29 and just have to be patient.

i know exactly how you feel hunni. I have been ttc for 5 years. Last year we gave up trying.....then i got pregnant. I found out at 9w 5 days that it had stopped growing and i had to have a curette to get it out. Then staight after that i had a chemical pregnancy which was so devestating. Since then its been 6 months and i'm still not pregnant again. Its so frustrating. I'm on clomid cd 2-6 and this is my 2nd cycle. We've been doing everything we can but its still not happening. I got put on anti depressants yesterday because i am so depressed about it all. It really does affect you mentally and physically. If we dont get pregnant this month i am going to put myself up to 150mg and my gyno said he will do IUI. So hopefully i dont have to do that. I'm hoping this month is my month.
If ur on CD 31 and still no AF i would test again soon. Some woman dont get BFP till further along in their pregnancy. Ur not out til AF shows. Baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->