Clomid ....... have you??

i really dont think it would happen but if it does i would be so happy. but if not i will be starting my second round of clomid going up to 100mg. 2-6.... i hope we get good news soon hun... we all deserve it after all the devotion we have put into this.

Has ur doctor done scans to check your follicle growth? I was on 100mg last month and this month. This month i had a scan done yesterday on CD 12 and i had 2 good sizes follicles....and that was on 100mg.
And yes we definately deserve our BFP!!!

morning :hi: girls nice again her goin food shopping in a bit then going to chill in my garden on the decking x x x

well today i got a little spotting so i think af should be here full force soon. Then i can start clomid again. hopefully this time would do the trick....

Omg ain't there been loads goin on :)

congrats hunni on the baby news, please don't forget about us lot and let us know how u get on xx

ladis about the baby thing, in know how bad it makes u feel too, since we've been tryin 5 of my friends have all fallen pregs, tammy wasn't tryin, kath not even a month and fell on, sam she's just had a boy, danni & gemma both due this month, that's ok but then I found out my little sister (who's just turned 18) is pregs and my little bro gf is also pregs,
so not a good sign for after two years :-(

day 34 and af shown face :-(
but that's ok I guess, round two of clomid tmoz :)
fingers crossed for us all that's left :)

I too have about 10 friends who are pregnant. Its hard but i guess everything happends for a reason.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm got a nice + opk woopppp here's a pic its lovely ans sunny her again so going to try and get a tan the top one yesterdays the bottom today x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0140.jpg
    Photo-0140.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok ladies, here I go starting my second lot clomid will take 100mg tonight.

MMy Af did come sooner this time. I had my last period on march 9th and April 9th I got Af. so it some what regulated me.

Yeah the clomid made me more regular.
Well i'm on CD 15. Couldnt POAS yesterday cuz i ran out of OPK so not sure if i have ovulated or not yet. Have been having some light cramping but nothing to write home about. But DH and I :sex: on days 10, 12 and 14 and will go again 2morro CD 16. And then i guess its a long TWW for me. Fingers crossed. Send me some baby dust!!

Hang in there Missin! You can do it! I guess throughout the last 2 years of this and the mc and everyone around me being prego it's easy to be neg. That's what I do automatically! But, I am trying to be pos. no matter what, so far neg. has done nothing for me. I am 9dpo today and have all kinds of symptoms incl. IB. I am so hopeful. And if not, I will start my clomid again too (round 4). Hang in. Thinking of you...
:hugs:
:dust:

Caz - excellent news for the pos Opk

Good luck to everyone this cycle AFM cd31 still no AF and bfn starting to worry now! And I can't start my 2nd clomid till she shows up!!!

Well I start my second lot of clomid tday, think this time tho I'm goin to take it with my tea, and see if get any headaches this time, which I'm hopin not t b fair, also this cycle I'm losin some right clots, and am happy with that as it shows that the provera is gettin rid of old ones as well as new ones :)
only thing is that im in some right pain at times and bloat up like a big fat fish :-(
I wanna send everyone baby dust for this month xxxxxx

Fingers crossed you get your BFP kazza.
dippy....good luck on your 2nd round. I'm on my 2nd round of clomid now.
I'm on CD 15 and i'm gettin bad ovulation pain now so i should be o'ing 2day or 2morro. I've done plenty of :sex: so then i have my TTW.
Baby dust to you all!!!ll

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

:hi: girls well no gym for me now why i have ovulated so chill chill chill now and relax for 2 weeks hope its worked this time my tummy these last few days feels heavy and bloated don't no if it ewt to do with ovulation or what x x x

hi all! I am 10 dpo today. I finished my third round of clomid this month. It's been 2 years and a mc in Jan, but I just got a BFP! I'm so scared to be excited! I will try and see the dr asap. Keep the faith girls! It will happen. I am wishing you all luck and dust! :hugs:

Congrats jazz! Keep us updated. You give me hope. I never got your story. Please share.

as i was trying to keep it positive... here comes a neighbor coming by to borrow something and i notice she was pregnant too.... everyone is pregnant around me i swear.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->