Clomid ....... have you??

hmmm. my trick is to start it... well tmi coming up but seduce him and give him oral until he is almost there and then stop and get on top..... lol....

Well that would work if my husband actually liked oral. He has never liked it. He's weird. lol

well about me, its funny because i dont feel any side affects this time. i am even taking 100mg this time. its weird...

Really? He doesn't like it? That is the first. Thank god its not no where near to my o time because my lazy dh is snoring right now. Actually, been snoring ever since he got home and ate dinner. So lazy. Lol

Missing your so funny !!!!!!!!

Good luck cheer !!!!!!

Thanks Dipp fx it's a late bfp but dnt think it is I really just want an appt with the fs now!!

Welcome to the new people to the thread whats your stories?

Really? He doesn't like it? That is the first. Thank god its not no where near to my o time because my lazy dh is snoring right now. Actually, been snoring ever since he got home and ate dinner. So lazy. Lol

Yep...he's never likes it. Even before he met me!!
Ohh well makes my life easier if i dont have to give it to him. lol.
But yeah it's a marathon effort just to get him to :sex: lol

:hi: girls hope your all well afm the weather her is crap so going to pain the kitchen today and then chill x x x

hi ladies sorry i have been starking you all since the first thread:)
it has really helped following your stories i was waitting to start af so i could start clomid. but it took 47 days !!!!! but have just taken it cd2-6

We have been trying for over four years i have pcos and was told to lose 2 stone then they would give me clomid so i did and went back and she said well done but lose another one!!!! i was so up set it took so long to lose in the first place, any way that was last year, i have since put weight nack on so have vhigh bmi 40 :( but just cant seem to lose it, im 33 but my husband is 50 so i dont want him to be a grandad dad :(

ant way i have got and taken the clomid but im a bit scared but will see what happens, sorry for long one.

hope we all get thet bfp really soon xxxx
Jade

I just finished my...hmm..3rd round? I would only take it 2 months or so each time & went up to 150mg & nothing yet!

TTC 3 yrs now. Had the HSG (normal) , DH had his analysis:spermy: (low but was told not a biggie) I know I am ovulating. I feel it. But nothing yet. I am 10dpo now, and cant handle more diappointment.

Side effects, I have them all. hotflashes, dizzy,constipation, nausea & yes take them at night! 2-3 dpo, progesterone was really high & I had BAD cramping!

:wacko:Cant take much more of this disappointment.

Jade - welcome and well done with the weight loss and try and get back into it of u can! Good luck this cycle and dnt forget to keep us updated

Shy shy welcome we all understand how hard it is! Everyone at home especially oh tries to give advice to lift your spirits but with me nothing seems to help! But i know there right! Must stay positive! This site really helps me!

Seems I'm in a similar boat to you! Im waiting results for second sa what were your results if u dnt mind me asking?

kazzab25>

I know I must stay positive. Thats why I joined. You ladies can relate to what I'm going through & the support is soo needed.
Whats SA?
Still learning the lingo..lol

Just looked it up SA= semen analysis. ok, it was 11% she said 13% was normal.

:hi: shyshy

I'm on cd4 but cd3 for clomid had hot flushes last night, but I'd rather have them than the really bad headaches like last month ::-/:
i'm suppose to b out swimmin but my cycle is finishin and omg the pain in my belly ::-(:

I took clomid for the 2nd time, this time around! and I did get headaches, but by day 7, I was not getting them anymore. I took them from cycle day 3 to cycle day 7. Some people take it from 5 to 9. but I did the 3 to 7 one. I hope your headaches went away like mine did. and now that I am off the clomid for a few days now, I dont have them anymore.

Hi to you too Dippyxdx,

I had a dull headache usually. I had slight cramping at O, but nothing like the 2-3 dpo. Omg, was horrible. @that time I couldn't do anything, felt like my uterus would just fall out, so if tmi. Thats the only way I can describe it.

I'm doin cd 2-6 100mg, what mg u on hun?
I couldn't tell wen I was o, but thanks to all the lovely ladis on here I hope I know what t look for this time lol :)
:dust: for us all this month :)

I am on 100mg. I can tell when I O because I get slight swinges/ cramps or CM after.

Hi there I'm on my 2nd cycle 50mg and now 16 dpo. I've had BFNs coming out of my ears so pretty sure it's not that. But I've been spotting brown since 9dpo, it's been going on for 8 days now. Never had this before, it's bizarre, stopped today. Was that AF? I'll be annoyed if it was I'm meant to have day 3 bloods done!

Hi there I'm on my 2nd cycle 50mg and now 16 dpo. I've had BFNs coming out of my ears so pretty sure it's not that. But I've been spotting brown since 9dpo, it's been going on for 8 days now. Never had this before, it's bizarre, stopped today. Was that AF? I'll be annoyed if it was I'm meant to have day 3 bloods done!

I had brown spotting with my last pregnancy. Some woman dont get a positive HPT til later so you're not out til AF comes!!

Girls i'm confused!!! After my BBT jump from 36.1C to 36.6C yesterday morning.....this morning my BBT is back down to 36.4C which is below the coverline. So i dont know whats going on!!! I'm sure i ovulated cuz of the cramps but gosh this is all so frustrating.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"