Clomid ....... have you??

congrats Jazzy.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

:hi: girls how are you all weather sunny her but not warm went for a nice walk with the oh my son and my niece's son they were on the bikes we had the dogs walked up to the dam was nice going to put tea on now i am starving congrtas jazzy hun x x x

Glad your having a nice day Caz I'm stuck at work!!

Gonna pick my blood results up today and interpret them myself! Anyone no what the should be if you ov'd ?

it depends kazz.... in the usa they want anything over 10-15.... but i believe in the uk they want over 30.... i am sure you did though hun.... please keep us informed.

Hiya

Well im not sure i think i did the paper says:

On day 19-23 of a 28 day cycle concentrations of 30 - 80 consistent with fertile cycle then across the page it says ( 30 to 80)

So im taking that as i ovulated? What do u think?

But if i ovulated why hasnt AF shown up and all BFN???

i got a pos opk on days 13 and 14 if did o late then i havent dtd enough! :(

dont no then hun just wait and see if still no af go your docs hun x x x

Yeh i will im waiting for a follow up appt with consultant so hopefully that will be in the next week for two

Hi everyone :)
hope were all doin ok x

kazz I didn't come on till sun and was due last Monday, I know I use provera for me t have a cycle but on my 2nd blood test I did o but clearly it wasn't my time yet :-(

an sure we will get there hunnis /-)

hi moorebetter and every one elsa,
i have just taken my last clomid cd2-6 fingers crossed x

Hi moorebetter and imogenwanted :)

good luck on ur first round of clomid :)

Hi moorebetter and imogenwanted :)

good luck on ur first round of clomid :)

Got my FX for you Kazza that you just get a late :BFP:
This morning my temp was up from 36.1C to 36.6C so if its still up 2morro then i'm guessing i o'd yesterday...which was CD 16. I did OPK yesterday but was BFN but if i did ovulate yesterday i would have missed the LH surge anyway...cuz the 2 days beforehand i couldnt test cuz i ran out of OPK. DH and i :sex: again last night so here i go on my TWW. Fingers crossed for me!! Send me baby glue!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

hello there moorebetter...
cheercrazy- just keep bding tonight and the next to be safe....

well as for i havent gotten any side effects this time around so far.... hope everyone else is fine...

hello there moorebetter...
cheercrazy- just keep bding tonight and the next to be safe....

well as for i havent gotten any side effects this time around so far.... hope everyone else is fine...

I dont know if i can convince DH to :sex: again 2nite. He's so lazy. I basically had to seduce him last night......and kept bugging him til he gave in. lol

hmmm. my trick is to start it... well tmi coming up but seduce him and give him oral until he is almost there and then stop and get on top..... lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->