Clomid ....... have you??

Hi everyone :)
I got hot flushes last few days, but mainly head aches :-(
I'm also booked in for all my blood test :-(
I'm really hopin we ALL get are BFP this month:)

Hey ladies just wondering if any of you have had INCREASED cm? I'm puzzled because I read that many women are really dry when using clomid! Or is it just that its hostile cm? just wonderin aswell if any of you are using anything to help with cm? EPO, preseed, concieve plus?x

Hi what's cm??
I'm not usein anything Hun as I think 100mg clomid is mooore than enough for me lol x
how's things goin your end Hun x

cm is cervix mucus hun.... i feel so much after the last pill. now just waiting ti ovulate... i will start using opk's on thursday.

Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering did you get the Clomid on the NHS?

Thanks.

It tokk me 18 months and countless test done but I've got them :)

with cm when u discharge does that mean ur ov?
I'm only askin as I don't ov I don't think :-(

Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering did you get the Clomid on the NHS?

Thanks.

I got mine on the NHS too cass86, but through a FS at my local hospital fertility clinic, not my GP.
xxx

Hi what's cm??
I'm not usein anything Hun as I think 100mg clomid is mooore than enough for me lol x
how's things goin your end Hun x

Some ladies that are on clomid feel that they are much 'drier' down there than they were before taking clomid. Basically their CM (cervical mucus or discharge) drys up making it harder for the sperm to travel about. Some use lubricants (preseed) or supplements (EPO evening primrose oil) or drinking grapefruit juice to increase their CM and/or help the swimmers.

Regarding CM (or discharge) when you are O'ing, it's most likely you are O'ing if the texture/consistency is that of egg-whites (referred to as EWCM - egg white cervical mucus). It's different for everyone, but mine is clear, thick and really stretchy. TMI ALERT When I get it I notice it when I wipe after going to the loo, and it catches on the tissue paper. It tends to be quite 'clumpy' for me (i.e. I get it all in one go!) so is not hard to miss! Basically the older you get the drier you are down there, hence I only get one day. I'm starting to drink grapefruit juice (yuk!) but in 2WW now so not much point whilst I'm waiting.
Hope that helps chick!
xxx

Hummmm
thank you hunni for all that info :)
I'm gona have to buy some test just to make sure :)

how is everyone today? i hate waiting to o.... since my cycles are really long too. i wonder if it would come faster on clomid or would it make it longer... i will start using opk tomorrow. waiting sucks!

Hiya girls clomid finished today not sure when I should stare my opks??

I got mine on nhs and I will be using Pre seed this cycle just to help the little swimmers on there way! They need all the help I can give them !! Lol

kazzab25-

i heard that three days after your last pill is the best because the clomid can ngive you false +.... this nis also my first cycle and i will also be using preseed. i start opk's tomorrow...

I think I'm oing :)
I'm goin to got some test tday :)
am also gettin some preg test as I've t do a test every time i just start the provera :-(

How long has everyone got on the clomid?
I've got 6 months but only aloud 3 months at a time :)

Woo let us no if you get a +Opk!! I've got three months worth. Will you not get a period with the clomid? How many days after last clomid pill are you?

Hi Hun I took my last clomid tablet on sat nite, I'm gettin a test when I pick little one up from school, so gona do one t nite and in the mornin, I'm only doin this as I'm goin back on my provera on the 28 and I've gotta do a preg test on the 27, but I'll keep u all posted later t nite :)
but also if I am oing I might b oing early coz I'm on 100mg clomid not 50mg x
fingers crossed for me :)

Hi ladies,

Well i had my 1st monitoring scan today and my lining is 10mm, which is really good and i have 1 x 15mm follicle on the left ovary and 2 x 12mm follicles on the right ovary.

My consultant seemed happy and i have to start doing OPK from tomorrow night and go for another scan on saturday morning.

The hot flashes have settled down now which is good, and my Clear blue monitor showed 'high' this morning.

So far so good, hope everyone else doing ok!

Kei

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->