Clomid ....... have you??

good luck hun i normally get af 28 0r 29 so fx for both of us hun i am testing again in the morning with a fer one x x x

So.....AF is due 2day but this morning my BBT was still way up over the coverline....so i tested....:bfn: but i'm only 12DPO so i'm hoping i'm just someone who gets later :bfp:
I've been having really bad hot flashes...i dont know if thats a sign or not??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png

:hi: girls how are you all HAPPY EASTER done the fer this morning no line so just going to wait it out my cycles on clomid are 28 to 33 so if still no af bye then going my doctors x x x

Good luck ladies !

AFM no change no AF no bfp and as I still have no AF I can't start clomid round two! I got my blood results but as ive still not had my follow up Appt I've tried to interpret myself and I Dnt think I ovulated so my pos Opk must have just Been an lh spike!

And as my fs is still on hols no results yet for oh second sa so I'm all down in the dumps!!!

I'm so confused. Temp dropped this morning so i've been running to the toilet every half hour expectinf the witch to be here....its not 7.30pm and still no witch. I've been having cramping all day on and off but kinda feels more like a pulling on the side of my abdomen. My boobies still feel bigger!! I just went and wiped then and i had light really light brown globby stuff. So i dont know whats going on!!!! Guess i'll see my temp in the morning and if AF still hasnt arrived i will do another HPT

:hi: girls hope your all well afm started spotting just hope its not af coming because i never get spotting i just get af straight away funny just chilling today my sons back to school in the morning there only in school 3 days they brake up again fx for us both hun she dosent come x x x

Hi hunni,

I used to get very bad headaches when I was on Clomid. I used to hate those 5 days!! Motrin or Tylenol used to get rid of it.

Hi girlies
hope were all doin ok :)
had :sex: this mornin and I had to stop as I was in so much pain, my cd16. I've also keep gettin lower twinges :-(

:hi: girls af got me so on to round 2 woopp x x x
awwe hope round 2 is better to you!! :dust:
I'm so confused. Temp dropped this morning so i've been running to the toilet every half hour expectinf the witch to be here....its not 7.30pm and still no witch. I've been having cramping all day on and off but kinda feels more like a pulling on the side of my abdomen. My boobies still feel bigger!! I just went and wiped then and i had light really light brown globby stuff. So i dont know whats going on!!!! Guess i'll see my temp in the morning and if AF still hasnt arrived i will do another HPT
I hope you get your :bfp: soon!! with my daughtyer it took till i was 6 weeks along to have a positive.

Hi girlies
hope were all doin ok :)
had :sex: this mornin and I had to stop as I was in so much pain, my cd16. I've also keep gettin lower twinges :-(

awwe sorry to hear that!! hope things get better.
:hugs:

:hi: girls how are you all afm 1st pill down 1 to go tonight wooppp when back the gym proper today loved it done ever think and a big run feel good hate not working out x x x

hi ladies,
well cd18. I o'd yesterday. I tried something new this month. From cd 9 i bd for two days and then skip a day. i got my bd in on cd 16 and cd17. So hopefully it went well this month. I just found out a old neighbor of mine is 6 month pregnant. she was trying to get pregnant for 3 years... i am happy but very depress for me.

Well girls the witch got me this morning :( ON to cycle 3 of clomid i guess.

Hi ladies :)
just lettin u know i'm still gettin those awfully silly lower belly twingies and been feelin sick, a friend from school sed I could b oing and I'm best to do my temp as that way I'll know for defo, but she couldn't tell what it should b :-( could u girlies plz help me and tell me what temp is good for oing and all that plz :thank you: xx
:dust:

:hi:girls how are you all weather nice her today just come back from the gym and got ready and that and took the dogs for a walk well symptoms have hit me hard today got them all even blured vision sorry the witch got you hun fx next cycle for us dippy if you temp when you o your temp goes lower and up next day x x x

My taste buds are playin up :-( can't really drink my cups of tea as they taste more like warm milk, no matter how stringe I make it :-( don't do coffee but might try a weak one t nite, hope ur all enjoyin she sun shine :)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm just got some wellman's and pregnacare for me blood hell they are big had to cut them up to swallow them haha oh swallowed hes ha ha x x x

im on reconceve folic acid, im also oing as ive got loads of cm yesterday and tday :)
cd19 out of roughly 35 now

Hi ladies I have our appt with fs for 17th may! Not comming Round fast enough! Can't start second clomid as still no AF :(

cd20 ladies.... 3 days pass o! i hate the tww the most but trying not to stress on it much... hope all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->