• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid ....... have you??

:hi: girls how are you all happy Friday well opks are still the same think it will be Sunday of next week i get a darker on keep waking up really early and my boobs are burning and my nipples are really itch feel like pulling them off haha strange kazza x x x

Aww caz I hope u get them Hun x
how long u been tryin?
U on any tablets?
I can't wait till the 14 now :)

been trying since 2003 when i had a ectopic 6 weeks i was but i have had 6 loses my resent one was may hun i am on clomid x x x

Aww caz am soo sorry hun,
I'm on clomid too, 100mg, I finally od this month, first time in 26 that I know of x
what cd u on??
I'm on 28, gotta do a test a week t day, so the hospital sed, and it's goin t b the longest week ever :-(

i am on cd 13 hun i ovulate hun on my own its just that i have 1 tube fx this is are cycle hun x x x

Dipp - glad you have had a chat with the reproductive team hope u feel better for it

AFM still se to be spotting so I have decided not to take clomid as I'm not sure it's a propper cycle I will ask my dr on the 17th !

af got me again and this time two days early. its seems as though clomid has only given me a regular cycle thats it. i think i am just going to take a break this month.... im upset.

:hi: girls happy mothers day to all the mums afm still full of a cold temps was high going to do a opk in a min see how dark it is fx its dark so i can get some :sex: today x x x

af got me again and this time two days early. its seems as though clomid has only given me a regular cycle thats it. i think i am just going to take a break this month.... im upset.

sorry she got you hun fx next cycle have you used soft cups and preseed hun x x x

Aww missin so sorry hunni, fx for next month :hugs:
caz I hope u get ur lines u hope for tday x
only 6 days left and I can test :)

caz-
yes i used soft cups and preseed. every single time we bd too. doctor gave me another script for clomid but i am not going to take it. i am going to take this month off.

hi ladies sorry its been ages hope you are all keeping well, im on cd 24 1st clomid got pcos but still have not had smily face but temp dipped last 2 days and went up today, do you think i still have a chance i normally have long cycle 33 but thought clomid would make it short, any advice i will be very greatful x

I have never got a positive OPK.

Hi all. I'm now on CD 13. Last month i o'd on CD 16 so DH and i have been :sex:. I still havent had a pos opk but i never got one last month either and i know i ovulated cuz my temps went up and stayed up til AF. I've been a bit crampy today so thats another sign that O is imminent.
FX i get my :bfp: this month. I dont know how many more :bfn: i can take!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO many of my friends are having babies or announcing their pregnancies....and yeah i'm happy for them but i just wish it would happen for me. I'm trying not to stress about it so much this month as mum keeps telling me....."stop stressing about it and it will happen."
So.........almost on my tww.!1
Hope you are all well.

ohh and congrats to my TTC buddy RNMommy on her :bfp:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1301288400z5z28z14.png
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf1b49.aspx

:hi: girls i am just waiting to go the gym but i will not be doing a run has i am still full of a cold wish it would just go now fed up done a opk and its dark wooppp x x

Hi girlies :)
well only 5 days left t do a test and hopefully get my :bfp: but not hold my hopes as I'm sick of gettin the :bfn: but I'm just as happy as I od as I Neva have b4 and knowin the tablets worked are good enough for me :)

morning girls :hi: hope your all well i am just waiting to go the gym i feel much better today temps drop right down so must be ovulating :sex: again tonight ha x x x

Hi there, how are you all?? We are a highly successful lesbian couple (I am a nurse and my partner is a doctor) and we have been dreaming of starting a family for the past 2 years.

After a long search my partner and I have found our perfect donor (Caucasian, 100% healthy, excellent facial bone structure and physique, blue eyes, intelligent, extraverted, works in film and television) who will be providing us with a parernity obligations-free sperm donation for IUI.

I will be taking 100 mg clomid CD3 - CD7 as advised by our obstetrician as I am prone to anovulatory cycles (but not PCOS) and took my first dose today! I am hoping for a safe and healthy pregnancy , but I do have my fingers and toes crossed for twins as they run in my family. I will post progress reports on side effects such as headaches or ovulation pains.

It would be such a wonderful experience to bring a child into the world and we definitely feel prepared for this next life stage. The only thing lacking from our life is our own family.

We wish you all the best of luck! We would love some to hear success stories and any tips.

Take care. xx
:hugs:

here s my opk girls sorry for the blurring my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0171.jpg
    Photo-0171.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
welcome love life good luck with the iui and clomid x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics