• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid ....... have you??

:hi: girls how are you all afm been shopping come back done my mil gardens for them nice and clean just chilling now last pill tonight wooopppp x x x

just seems be takin ages its not this monday monday after i think i will of actully gone insane by then lol x

hi ladies sorry its been ages hope you are all keeping well, im on cd 24 1st clomid got pcos but still have not had smily face but temp dipped last 2 days and went up today, do you think i still have a chance i normally have long cycle 33 but thought clomid would make it short, any advice i will be very greatful x

:wave: girlies :)
how are we all??
I've been oing this month and it felt soo good to see the two lines :)
now it's just the 2ww :-(
:dust: to u all xx

Hi ladies,

Good luck for this cycle, no change for me, still due to see the FS 17th May. Hmmm

So low about it, i dont think i ov'd on 50 mg and i still have not had af been over 50 days now!

And im dreading the second SA results i will be distraught if they are worse this time!!

:(

Hi kazzab soo sorry that af not shown it's face :-(
I so hope the results are ok for u Hun xx
I finally od this month and was soo happy as I've not od b4 well as far as I'm aware lol x

Hi I'm on cycle day 25, start my provera in 3 days but I od this month and I don't know weather t start it or not :-(
I'm off t see the nurse tday for weighin so gona ask her abit it :-/
hopefully I'll get some qs answered :)
hope your all keepin ya chins up :)

Hi ladies,
Well my progrestrone came back its 46.6 . That is higher than last month. Last month was 37.9 . So I guess I ovulate this month too. Hopefully I get a bfp. I will test Monday. Hope everyone is doing good. Beautiful day. I am cd 26 BTW

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym think i am getting hay fever my eyes are itching off done a opk i have strong pains down me legs and in my ovaries got a line on it but not dark enough yet think next few days x x x

Good luck girls

Dipp whst did the nurse say?

AFM think AF is starting to finally show up! Tmi really sorry bit I have brown cm no pains really which is unusual do u think this is the start? If so should I count cd1 today or wait for full flow?

Also another dilemma of it is AF cd 13 and 14 which should be my ovulation days, well a day later my oh goes vagas do u think it will be ok or should I not bother with clomid this cycle?

aw kazza i would see if it come strong that spotting x x x

Thank u it's got redder but still really light! I've never had this before!!

Hi kazz,
nurse wasn't any help at all, she did advise me tho to phone the reproductive center and speak to someone, so I did yesterday.
I explained all about mysen and what tablets am on, when am on them, and told her that for the first time in 26 that t know of I really od on this cycle, she asked my o days and told her them,(27-1), she then sed what's the problem?? I sed I'm suppossed t start my provera Sunday, but don't know when t do a test?! She told me not to go on it at all, coz if I am pregs it could harm the baby, and to wait to the 14 to do a test, and t ring hospital either way, she then added that even tho the test my show neg and I don't have af I still might b, but if I get my bfp then I've gotta have a scan incase I'm carryin more than one lol, so I'm now on a very long 2ww :-(
cd 27 due on cd 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->