• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid ....... have you??

:hi: girls hope your all well afm bloated today i am going to do opk in a bit well the body they drag out of the canal is a old man that's been missing since April x x x

Caz what was that a body has been dragged out of a canal? Where? That's terrible!!

Hi girls well i had my other ultrasound today....its not Twins!!! :( Only a singleton. I'm OVER the moon to even have one healthy gestational sac and yolk. :) My dates are spot on too...i'm 5w 1d

aww glad everything ok with baby do you mind me asking how long it took you to get your bfp. right getting ready take my clomid now hope dont make me sick hate the taste of it yack :/

aww glad everything ok with baby do you mind me asking how long it took you to get your bfp. right getting ready take my clomid now hope dont make me sick hate the taste of it yack :/

Well i have been trying for 5 years but it since taking clomid i got my :bfp: on my 3rd month on clomid. :) Third times a charm :happydance:

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp been the gym took the dogs the field now i am chilling for a hour before i go and soak some sun up because it lovely her today kazza it was down the road from me its a old man thats been missing since april it was in the paper and on the radio in the car x x x

awww congrats cheer!!

caz - thats terrible how sad!!!

last night of clomid then back on the opks!!

Well girls i think the morning sickness is starting to kick in today. My husband breathed on my face in bed this morning and i nearly threw up. lol.

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/02/01/2012.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

:hi: girls how are you all i have been shopping going in the yard soaking up some sun in a min hope the weather is her to stay woopp aw cheery it awful in it x x x

Hiya I'm good thanks got three pos opks let's hope there right this time!

Had a little walk into the village today with the in laws was very nice then off to the farmers Market! All very new to me as I'm a city girl!!

How is everyone going??

:hi: girls hope your all good well oh on the xbox son gone fishing and i am doing dinner well ff has put my o in woopp 3 dpo x x x

Cd15 today and AF like cramps what could this mean? Only about 1 dpo but could o ing today as had another pis Opk

:hi: girls i have been the gym done light exercise weather her is still crap x x x

well done! Iv been for a jog... :thumbup: Weather got lil better here... carnt wait for the sun!! :coolio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->