Clomid ....... have you??

I took another test this morning at 10dpo. Still very faint too. But then i decided to take the clearblue digital and it came up "Positive" 1-2 weeks. So there denying now that i'm pregnant. The psychic was right!!! She said i'd be pregnant within 3 months!!!

cycle 1 clomid 100mg 2-6 :bfn:
cycle 2 clomid 100mg 2-6 :bfn:
Cycle 3 clomid 100mg 2-6 :bfp:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1303880400z0z1305954000z0.png

:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week wooopppp congrtas cheer x x x

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

Awwww wow cheer I'm soooo eased for u all hunni xxx

I'm doin ok, feel alot after stopping tryin, and concertrainin on losein weight, which I've found very hard past few months, but last tues I got on boots scales and sed I weighed 13st 12lb 88kg, nurse scales sed I weighed 85kg 13st5lb, but I should really use nurse as that's were I've been goin, so anyway I thought stuff it I'll see if I've lost owt even tho I'm not due t go back t see the nurse till next, and t my surprise it sed 13st 10lb :) I was/am happy so I've lost 2lb in a week :) just hope I can keep it up and lose either another 2lb or stay as I am :)
I've set my Xmas goal for my weight 12 1/2 stone, 12st 7lb, so got about 15 to go for then :-/ will let u all know how I get on.

Who left now to get the :bfp:?
Sendin baby :dust: xxxx

Awwww wow cheer I'm soooo eased for u all hunni xxx

I'm doin ok, feel alot after stopping tryin, and concertrainin on losein weight, which I've found very hard past few months, but last tues I got on boots scales and sed I weighed 13st 12lb 88kg, nurse scales sed I weighed 85kg 13st5lb, but I should really use nurse as that's were I've been goin, so anyway I thought stuff it I'll see if I've lost owt even tho I'm not due t go back t see the nurse till next, and t my surprise it sed 13st 10lb :) I was/am happy so I've lost 2lb in a week :) just hope I can keep it up and lose either another 2lb or stay as I am :)
I've set my Xmas goal for my weight 12 1/2 stone, 12st 7lb, so got about 15 to go for then :-/ will let u all know how I get on.

Who left now to get the :bfp:?
Sendin baby :dust: xxxx

morning girls :hi: painful :af: this time going the gym cant wait do a good run again get the stress out my body aw dippy thats brill hun keep it up x x x

Cheer that's fantastic news Hun Congrats what mg of clomid were you on?

AFM I finished provera and think I'm feeling some AF pains so hopefully she will show up then to start 100mg clomid!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm last tabs tonight woopp got a bit of o pain in my right side just had Sunday lunch it was lovely followed bay jamaican ginger cake yum yum x x x

Cheer that's fantastic news Hun Congrats what mg of clomid were you on?

AFM I finished provera and think I'm feeling some AF pains so hopefully she will show up then to start 100mg clomid!

I was on 100mg clomid cd 2-6

Hi everyone. So as u all know i finally got my :bfp: Well i went and saw my obgyn on thursday and he did a vaginal ultrasound. I am still VERY early but he thinks i am pregnant with TWINS!!! He is away this week but i go back to see him on the 9th of June and he will do another scan. I should be 6 weeks then so i might even get to see 2 little heartbeats

:hi: girls finished my clomid for this month woopp waiting on my opks and conceive plus they should come next week ready for o woppppp cheerycrazy twins aw congrats hun we have to sets of twins on my oh side 2 girls and 2 identical boys x x x

Cheer that's great keep us posted won't you! Have you told anyone or will you wait ?

Caz what cd are you? I'm cd2 starting 100 mg clomid days 2-6 tonight

Do u ladies take one tablet at say morning and one at night or both together at night?

waiting for AF to come should be here by wednesday latest hopin be on clomid by friday at latest x

Cheer that's great keep us posted won't you! Have you told anyone or will you wait ?

Do u ladies take one tablet at say morning and one at night or both together at night?

cd7 hun take my tabs together hun at night x x x

Cheer twins wow!!
Do they think that's due to clomid??

I hope were all doin ok :)
I finished ovin yesterday, and this month is the month I only took 1 or 2 days of tablets but I've relaxed more :)
this month too we had :sex: for two days off a day then :sex: for two days again lol, and my god am ready for my 3-4 day break lol x
I'm due on the 12 (day after my bday)
I'm not holding out for a :bfp: but it's ok as ill have all the fun to do again next month hehehe x

yippeeeee sorry for tmi started spottin last nite should be on clomid tmz or thurs cant wait x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym just chilling why my son is out with his friends weather her is ok today sunny wooppp fx jenn x x x

I've told a few people. I couldn't wait. ehehehehe

https://preg.fertilityfriend.com/ug/entry/7603092.html

Cheer twins wow!!
Do they think that's due to clomid??

I hope were all doin ok :)
I finished ovin yesterday, and this month is the month I only took 1 or 2 days of tablets but I've relaxed more :)
this month too we had :sex: for two days off a day then :sex: for two days again lol, and my god am ready for my 3-4 day break lol x
I'm due on the 12 (day after my bday)
I'm not holding out for a :bfp: but it's ok as ill have all the fun to do again next month hehehe x

Doctor said it is most probably due to the Clomid cuz neither me or DH have twins in our family :)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took the dogs round the field and now chilling x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->