clomid Journey

Thanks aks, yeah,week tomorrow, could test next Saturday, but thought if I wait till Monday I know the result will be right, whatever that may be.

Looking forward to hearing your news tomorrow : - )
fingers crossed the pain will be worth it, ovulation pain can be really painful xxxxxx

Wow lady luck.. we are all waiting for ur results....am sooooooooooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My update..

used preseed yesterday.Heavy cold and fever today:-(

Will BD today and go for US tomo.

Concieve..

Hw r u???

Cybermum

Hw r u??any update?

Hi Ladies, happy Sunday. Had a mild fever day before last in the evening at 99.7 and then had a drop last night to 97'. What is up with that? Woke up at 98.3 and a stuffy head sore throat. Bbs feel like sand bags but not painful. Havent POas for at least two days :happydance:

I'll just see if I miss my period. Gut says I'm out cuz I had creamy discharge yesterday and that is usually a sign af is coming but the sandbag bb thing may be the clomid.

Crossing everything for my girls! Thx for all your updates xoxo

Wow lady luck.. we are all waiting for ur results....am sooooooooooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My update..

used preseed yesterday.Heavy cold and fever today:-(

Will BD today and go for US tomo.

Concieve..

Hw r u???

Cybermum

Hw r u??any update?

Not too bad, got backache and still really crampy, my ovaries feel huge! Had the tinest red spotting mixed with ewcm this afternoon after BD'ing... never had that before. I really dont want to go to work tonight :-(
Thanks for the updates ladies! You are keeping me going!

Hi Ladies,

Any updates? 13 DPO today..haven't tested in days, which is huge for me. I'm starting to obsess a little less and can't take the disappointment of another BFN so I've decided that, moving forward, I will not test until I am actually late.

I do think I'm out this month but I've already made peace with that. I was thinking of trying fertilaid for men and women this cycle, has anyone else here tried that?

Conceive - when was the last time you tested? It's so smart to wait until AF's due to test, though. I wish I had your willpower. I wouldn't count yourself out though since you still need to POAS ;) Do you have regular or irregular cycles? I tried FertilAid for women for 2.5 months and it didn't work for me (I didn't O). I've heard it work for some women and not others, so it's kind of a coin toss. If you do have regular cycles then definitely don't take it as I read it can mess up your cycles.

I'm 11DPO today, BFN on FRER and am feeling out. Had a blatant BFP on 10DPO with the miscarriage. Just feeling completely crushed by not having a bump. Been crampy with backaches, so if I don't get a BFP then I just know AF is going to be brutal. Will test tomorrow morning.

How's everyone else?

Hey Ladies, nothing new here for me. My temp rose again this morning from yesterdays so that made me happy. I am feeling slight twinges in the uterus, but I think it is too early for implantation just yet... FF says I am 6DPO but I think I am 5DPO... Who knows... FX'd for those who still haven't seen af!!!

Conceive - when was the last time you tested? It's so smart to wait until AF's due to test, though. I wish I had your willpower. I wouldn't count yourself out though since you still need to POAS ;) Do you have regular or irregular cycles? I tried FertilAid for women for 2.5 months and it didn't work for me (I didn't O). I've heard it work for some women and not others, so it's kind of a coin toss. If you do have regular cycles then definitely don't take it as I read it can mess up your cycles.

I'm 11DPO today, BFN on FRER and am feeling out. Had a blatant BFP on 10DPO with the miscarriage. Just feeling completely crushed by not having a bump. Been crampy with backaches, so if I don't get a BFP then I just know AF is going to be brutal. Will test tomorrow morning.

How's everyone else?

I think it was last week? My cycles are pretty regular (29-32 at the most) I did hear not to take FertilAid if they are regular, so thanks for that. I know how you feel. The disappointment can be harsh. I'm honestly at the point of letting it go. I'm going to take a back seat and not test so much, that will probably help!

Hey Ladies, nothing new here for me. My temp rose again this morning from yesterdays so that made me happy. I am feeling slight twinges in the uterus, but I think it is too early for implantation just yet... FF says I am 6DPO but I think I am 5DPO... Who knows... FX'd for those who still haven't seen af!!!

Your charts looking great, Fluff!!!! I agree that you're probably 5DPO. 5DPO is about the time that the fertilized egg should be finding it's way into the uterus -I always wondered if you could experience twinges/pains from that ;) Who knows, but all looks great for that BFP!!

I think it was last week? My cycles are pretty regular (29-32 at the most) I did hear not to take FertilAid if they are regular, so thanks for that. I know how you feel. The disappointment can be harsh. I'm honestly at the point of letting it go. I'm going to take a back seat and not test so much, that will probably help!

How was today's temp? I also wanted to mention on your post from yesterday that creamy cm is actually a really good sign! I always get a little bit of EWCM a few days before AF and read that the EWCM is actually the very top layer of endometrium shedding and progesterone dropping in preparation for AF. Creamy cm means that progesterone is still around :)

Your charts looking great, Fluff!!!! I agree that you're probably 5DPO. 5DPO is about the time that the fertilized egg should be finding it's way into the uterus -I always wondered if you could experience twinges/pains from that ;) Who knows, but all looks great for that BFP!!

Thanks, I am hopeful! Trying not to get too hopeful though LOL just in case it doesn't turn into a BFP... Your chart looks fantastic this cycle too. I like to see the charts that are clearly bi-phasic and yours is definitely that way!

Evening Ladies

conceive: when is your test date? keeping everything crossed for you. You're doing well not testing, well done xxxx

Bio: hopefully everything will turn out for you, we're all here for you xxx

AKS: How did your scan go today? Been thinking of you all day xxxx

Fluffy: all sounds good your end, when you going to test? Good Luck xxx

How you doing cybermum & sadangel ? xx

well, not much to report my end, still having pulling and twinges in lower adoman, and feeling wet below ??
Only 6 days to go, not like I'm counting or anything lol xxx

I'm going to test next Wednesday, that puts me at 14DPO. I refuse to test early and AF is due to start that day too, so as long as I do not see a huge temp drop that day I will test. Ooh, I jsut got a little excited!!! Feeling little twinges in my uterus now, on each side! Hoping that is the eggie making its way to a comfortable bed...

hoping that egg sticks fluffy, I'm getting twinges too, fingers crossed this is a good sign for the both of us xxx

hoping that egg sticks fluffy, I'm getting twinges too, fingers crossed this is a good sign for the both of us xxx

I hope so too Fluffly! Praying for you.

I'm having a weird day, I'm hoping you ladies can help me. I'm either either 13 or 14 dpo and I have a terrible headache, feel like fainting, want to sleep and can barely work! Please tell me others have had this on Clomid? I have the chills and faught a fever over the weekend but don't have any cold symptoms? I'm so confused....:nope:

I'm having a weird day, I'm hoping you ladies can help me. I'm either either 13 or 14 dpo and I have a terrible headache, feel like fainting, want to sleep and can barely work! Please tell me others have had this on Clomid? I have the chills and faught a fever over the weekend but don't have any cold symptoms? I'm so confused....:nope:

Hope your feeling better soon, headache and sleep I can relate to, could either be clomid or the progresterone, both can cause this. Are you due to test soon babes? xxxxxxxx

I agree with lady, both drugs can cause this. I was WAY sleepy a couple days before AF showed and was headachy those days too. When not on Clomid I do not have any symptoms until AF showed. However, these signs could also be a sign of pregnancy! (That's the Evil thing about it). When are you testing?

I agree with lady, both drugs can cause this. I was WAY sleepy a couple days before AF showed and was headachy those days too. When not on Clomid I do not have any symptoms until AF showed. However, these signs could also be a sign of pregnancy! (That's the Evil thing about it). When are you testing?

Thx ladies,

I gave in because I was feeling so bad. Just tested and bfn 😞

Sorry to hear that concieve! I hate that feeling! Big hugs x I've been working all weekend so struggled to get online to catch up with you ladies properly!
I'm just entering the TWW yet again.. still got ovary pain I'm my left, and still suffering with headaches. The ovulation spotting stopped. This is my third cycle of clomid and the first time since taking it that my breasts don't hurt?? What's that about??
Had a huge temp spike yesterday... obsessing over my FF chart as I type!

I'm sorry conceive :hugs:

Are you sure about your O date? On Clomid I O 5-10 days after the last pill. With you taking it CD5-9 it's quite possible you O'd later than CD14.

It ain't over till the witch shows! Hoping you're less DPO than you thought or are one of those women who get a late BFP :hugs:

Right Concieve, I too am sorry about the BFN, but like they say, it ain't over til the fat lady sings! Wait... Until AF shows her face! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->