clomid Journey

Hi Ladies,

Been really thirsty all day today, and no matter how much I've been drinking ???
Sides have been really pulling, and sleeply.

Going by some posts, the trigger shot should be out of my system by tomorrow, so going to do a test to see.

How you all doing ? Hate this TWW xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, I know how you feel! (Although I haven't experienced a trigger shot yet) The 2WW is the worst! I'm just trying to be very positive; we are all on the right track — we WILL get our BFPs!! :thumbup:

I've been really thirsty too. I think it's the clomid. I want this 2ww to be over already. I'm 9 or 10 dpo now and my bb's are no longer sore. The cramping seems to have stopped as well. Trying to stay positive :)

My cramping was over and now it's BACK! And it's quite painful!!!

Hi Ladies,

Been really thirsty all day today, and no matter how much I've been drinking ???
Sides have been really pulling, and sleeply.

Going by some posts, the trigger shot should be out of my system by tomorrow, so going to do a test to see.

How you all doing ? Hate this TWW xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, I know how you feel! (Although I haven't experienced a trigger shot yet) The 2WW is the worst! I'm just trying to be very positive; we are all on the right track — we WILL get our BFPs!! :thumbup:

I've been really thirsty too. I think it's the clomid. I want this 2ww to be over already. I'm 9 or 10 dpo now and my bb's are no longer sore. The cramping seems to have stopped as well. Trying to stay positive :)

I am only 5 dpo, AGES to go. Did a test this morning and it was negative so trigger shot is out of my system now.
Got cd21 bloods tomorrow, hoping for a high number this month.

Not long to go now Conceive, last lap now. Keep yourself busy. I'm throwing myself into sorting the house out and work.

Started eatting brazil nuts now as well, as I've heard to helps at implanation stage.

Keep posting babes & got everything crossed for you, roll on Tuesday xxxxx

I love Brazil nuts but had no idea they could help with implantation... I will try anything!
I have also been mega thirsty.. thought it was just the weather.. actually quite warm here over the last week of the olympics.
I waiting to ovulate so will be joining the dreaded TWW next week! Thankfully I'm working alot so hopefully the time will pass more quickly! Good luck to you all!

I love Brazil nuts but had no idea they could help with implantation... I will try anything!
I have also been mega thirsty.. thought it was just the weather.. actually quite warm here over the last week of the olympics.
I waiting to ovulate so will be joining the dreaded TWW next week! Thankfully I'm working alot so hopefully the time will pass more quickly! Good luck to you all!

only a few nuts a day mind, it has been humide here in Wales too, but no matter how much I drink, can't quench my thirst.

Pineapple core, but only a little and after ovulation and stop once you have a positive. Good Luck hun. I'm so glad I have you guys to go through this with, makes it that bit more bareable
xxxxxx

hi girls...

today is cd12..one more gonal-f 37.5 today:-(

one2.2cm follicle other are only 1.6cm.So Dr told me to come tomo for US.If they are still small then again gonal-f 37.5...

dunno when i ll ovulate.Fell like sleeping all the time:)

Lots offff baby dusts for everyone here..

we will all get BFP

hi girls...

today is cd12..one more gonal-f 37.5 today:-(

one2.2cm follicle other are only 1.6cm.So Dr told me to come tomo for US.If they are still small then again gonal-f 37.5...

dunno when i ll ovulate.Fell like sleeping all the time:)

Lots offff baby dusts for everyone here..

we will all get BFP

Hi Ladies,

10 dpo today. I decided that I'm going to TRY and not test today. Only two FRER's left and not worth the waste. I'll just wait until Tuesday :) (Here's hoping).:dohh:

wait concieve81..

just wait for 2 more days.but it is verrry difficult.
u know what??even am curious abt ur result:)

lots of baby dusts

wait concieve81..

lots of baby dusts

:hugs:Thanks hon :flower: Trying to be patient. You ladies will be the first to know, promise.

Here's praying for all our :bfp:'s!!!! You have all helped me so much, really appreciate all the support.

I do have to say, it's been difficult deciphering what the clomid is and what the normal symptoms are. I can't tell if my bb's hurt because of the clomid..and the on and off food issues.

only a few nuts a day mind, it has been humide here in Wales too, but no matter how much I drink, can't quench my thirst.

Pineapple core, but only a little and after ovulation and stop once you have a positive. Good Luck hun. I'm so glad I have you guys to go through this with, makes it that bit more bareable
xxxxxx

Don't drive yourself 'nuts' :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:conceive, I'll try not too lol.

Can't wait til Tueday for your result, if you feel like your going to test before then, pop on here & we'll try and talk you out of it :flower:

aks, hope your scan goes well, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxx

wait concieve81..

lots of baby dusts

:hugs:Thanks hon :flower: Trying to be patient. You ladies will be the first to know, promise.

Here's praying for all our :bfp:'s!!!! You have all helped me so much, really appreciate all the support.

I do have to say, it's been difficult deciphering what the clomid is and what the normal symptoms are. I can't tell if my bb's hurt because of the clomid..and the on and off food issues.

I have had the same last three cycles of clomid... its like being menopausal with the hot sweats and being pregnant with nausea and sore bb's all at the same time!

Totally agree, really messes with our heads.

But at least we're in this together : - )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there! I am just getting back after a day of boating, much fun!!! Concieve, I definitely agree, my symptoms last month were instense! Sore nips, hormones, dizzyness etc... but alas, BFN. This cycle I just O'd and feeling the same thing. I am chalking it up to the Clomid and a strong O, the high levels of progesterone can definitely cause all the symptoms!

Concieve 81 and lady luck..

here is my update..

2.2X2.0 in left side and 1.8X1.6 in right side.Is that ok??endometrium thickness is .7cm.

Dr has prescribed fertizen 5000ui.Shud get it at 7PM.

BD today and tomo.Then go to Dr for US again on monday.

I'm waitting in the hospital to have my cd21 bloods done, but they've told me there is a wait......surprice surprice lol, use to waitting.
Thought I'd pop on here to keep me occupied, extreamly tired today & having twinches in my belly today too. Off food but starving & still having flushes.

Enough about me, how's everyone else this morning? Xxxxxxxx

Having major ovulation pains! Ewcm tinged pink/brown. I think clomid is making me ovulate early! CD 12 today. Uncomfortable BD'ing last night... Think I have cystitis too, it can effect me after lot of BD'ing. :-( I don't use OPK's so let's see what my temps do over next few days, it will hopefully confirm what I think may be happening. Gl for our bloods, clomid really boosted my levels, although they were just about good enough before clomid!

Having major ovulation pains! Ewcm tinged pink/brown. I think clomid is making me ovulate early! CD 12 today. Uncomfortable BD'ing last night... Think I have cystitis too, it can effect me after lot of BD'ing. :-( I don't use OPK's so let's see what my temps do over next few days, it will hopefully confirm what I think may be happening. Gl for our bloods, clomid really boosted my levels, although they were just about good enough before clomid!

Clomid can do that, I ended up with thrush last month due to too much BD, all fine this month. Hopefully it will all be worth it hun.
Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice for your cyctitis xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"