clomid Journey

Having major ovulation pains! Ewcm tinged pink/brown. I think clomid is making me ovulate early! CD 12 today. Uncomfortable BD'ing last night... Think I have cystitis too, it can effect me after lot of BD'ing. :-( I don't use OPK's so let's see what my temps do over next few days, it will hopefully confirm what I think may be happening. Gl for our bloods, clomid really boosted my levels, although they were just about good enough before clomid!

Clomid can do that, I ended up with thrush last month due to too much BD, all fine this month. Hopefully it will all be worth it hun.
Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice for your cyctitis xxx

Will try it! It's so annoying because as soon as we've BD'd I need to pee immediately! I end up running to the bathroom and the tiniest trickle comes out! So much for lying down for 20 mins afterwards!
When will you get your progesterone result?

hey girls...

my update..went for US..2.2X2.0 in left ovary and 1.8X1.6 in right ovary..endometrium is .7cm

i have taken fertigyn5000ui at 7PM.

BD today and tomo.Then US again on monday.

Am soooo lucky to have u all wid me..this will be our last cycle with clomid.Next month we ll all be bump buddies:)

Hey girls..got my preseed today:)

hey girls...

my update..went for US..2.2X2.0 in left ovary and 1.8X1.6 in right ovary..endometrium is .7cm

i have taken fertigyn5000ui at 7PM.

BD today and tomo.Then US again on monday.

Am soooo lucky to have u all wid me..this will be our last cycle with clomid.Next month we ll all be bump buddies:)

Hey girls..got my preseed today:)

I've used preseed for the first time this cycle as I normally only get one day of ewcm. I only used 1g last two nights though as the recommended 3G was too much, my hubby found very little friction, BD'ing lasted 35 mins! Which isn't great when I'm having bad ovulation type cramping! Cant BD tonight as im working nights, so weve arranged a sitter for my 6 and 8 year old tomorrow afternoon so we can BD, I've got plenty of my own ewcm starting to appear just hope I don't miss my chance this month... I always seem to ovulate when I'm working nights!

Wow!!same pinch on preseed.This is the first time i have ordered and DH is little apprehensive about using it..he feels it is full of chemicals.But i have persuaded him and we will be using it this month.

Dont worry cybermum..u ll def ovulate when u have time to BD(i keep my fingers crossed)

And its a nice idea to get a sitter for kids.So u can have peaceful time:)

I have not ovulated yet.Hope there is no major cramp.

Lotsssss of baby dusts for u:)

Thanks! Getting a sitter takes the fun out of it somewhat, I feel bad enough about missing BD'ING tonight so know we can't miss tomorrow too. We have BD last 4 nights. FX to us all! Please let it be our month! Xx

:haha::haha::haha:conceive, I'll try not too lol.

Can't wait til Tueday for your result, if you feel like your going to test before then, pop on here & we'll try and talk you out of it :flower:

aks, hope your scan goes well, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxx

:coffee: Happy Saturday Ladies. Had a mild fever yesterday and wasn't feeling well at all. Bb's are firm but not too painful. I'm really getting sold on the idea that this is all because of the Clomid. Trying to stay positive but it's so hard! I think I'm going to have to switch over to a reproductive endocrinologist if this cycle is out.

Having major ovulation pains! Ewcm tinged pink/brown. I think clomid is making me ovulate early! CD 12 today. Uncomfortable BD'ing last night... Think I have cystitis too, it can effect me after lot of BD'ing. :-( I don't use OPK's so let's see what my temps do over next few days, it will hopefully confirm what I think may be happening. Gl for our bloods, clomid really boosted my levels, although they were just about good enough before clomid!

Clomid can do that, I ended up with thrush last month due to too much BD, all fine this month. Hopefully it will all be worth it hun.

Will try it! It's so annoying because as soon as we've BD'd I need to pee immediately! I end up running to the bathroom and the tiniest trickle comes out! So much for lying down for 20 mins afterwards!

aw hun, really feel for you :hugs:

Just come off the phone to hospital and got to phone back in 2 hrs as its not back yet.
Having a bit of pressure in belly this afternoon and been in bed all afternoon. xxx

Evening ladies
aks: those for fab results hun.............go get them eggs

cyber: we used conceive plus this month, OH found it helpped get the job done, good luck for tomorrow. It can be hard at times to fit these things in xxxxx

conceive: let's hope it's not just the clomid, and this is our month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw hun, really feel for you :hugs:

Just come off the phone to hospital and got to phone back in 2 hrs as its not back yet.
Having a bit of pressure in belly this afternoon and been in bed all afternoon. xxx

Any news? Just having a catch up before I get ready for my night shift xx

:wohoo::wohoo:50.8, so definatly ovulated whoo woo:happydance::happydance:

So chuffed, just another week before I can test, really hope this is it.

:wohoo::wohoo:50.8, so definatly ovulated whoo woo:happydance::happydance:

So chuffed, just another week before I can test, really hope this is it.

Yay! So pleased for you. I will be testing in about 10 days! Hoping it's 3rd time lucky, I definitely ovulated too! Keep me posted!

Thanks ladies, was shocked, even asked her to repeat herself to make sure I had heard her right.

Here's hoping this is all our month...............we've all waitting long enough for it

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies, was shocked, even asked her to repeat herself to make sure I had heard her right.

Here's hoping this is all our month...............we've all waitting long enough for it

Seriously! I am jsut as anxious for the rest of you as I am for myself!

Great news hon!!!

Wow lady luck.. we are all waiting for ur results....am sooooooooooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My update..

used preseed yesterday.Heavy cold and fever today:-(

Will BD today and go for US tomo.

Concieve..

Hw r u???

Cybermum

Hw r u??any update?

Wow lady luck.. we are all waiting for ur results....am sooooooooooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My update..

used preseed yesterday.Heavy cold and fever today:-(

Will BD today and go for US tomo.

Concieve..

Hw r u???

Cybermum

Hw r u??any update?

Hope your feeling better real soon :hugs:

Hopefully the preseed will make a difference for you guys.

Good luck with your US tomorrow........will be watching for n update on your results, XF xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies

Just an update

feeling different this month, but this could be down to the trigger shot

Still feeling extremely tired
headache today
wetness down below
off food, but starving at the same time
REALLY thirsty
cramping and pulling on my sides (started yesterday afternoon, easing atm -
hoping this could be implantation, cd22 today)

cold developing as well

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday xxxxxxxxxx

awwww lady luck that seems to be good symptoms...hmmm 8 more days to go????

cant wait to hear the good news:)

thanx sooo much hon..will uodate tomo abt my US..

feeling horrible abdominal pain.Hope am ovulating properly:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->