Clomid...LH surge...No ovulation pain ?? :'(

i used clomid this round this month (days 4-8) and also took Musinex from right after period until 2 days ago. Musinex counteracts the negative effects clomid has on your uterus. I also took Vitex and Evening Primrose too. I started the opk at cd 11 because my cycle is 30-31 days. it wasnt till cd 17 that I got a line and then it was darker on cd 19. we bbd on cd 13,14,16,17 and 20 (just to be safe). the opk tests really confused me. I thought the line was supposed to be darker than the line on the right, so i waited and missed day 19, but when I tested again on day 20 it was lighter so we bbd to be safe. I can only be hopeful it worked. OH and I got ovary twinge pain on cd 20, 21 and 22. I'm not sure why I o'd so late, but all I can do is try. I mc'd back in august and i cant remember having pelvic twinges, but I was super itchy. Not sure if this helps. When will you test? I'm shooting for Dec 6th or 7th. Saying prayers and sending baby dust your way!

Hi dreambaby, ff and ovufriend say I ovd, but I'm just not sure, according to my charts I ovd on Friday, but I still had positive opks on Saturday and sunday and then I ran out so I presume it went negative. I also still had mild ov pain on Saturday sunday and Monday although it was probably most intense on Friday and I've had thick white stretchy cm from day 3dpo which I've never had after ov before so I don't know. I guess time will tell, I'm gonna try not to test until I get to 15dpo (dpo if I ovd) but we'll see. Like so many of you I can't bare to see bfns and it will be worse if I get a bfn and realise I haven't ovd on clomid :( Good luck to everyone and babydust to all x x

i used clomid this round this month (days 4-8) and also took Musinex from right after period until 2 days ago. Musinex counteracts the negative effects clomid has on your uterus. I also took Vitex and Evening Primrose too. I started the opk at cd 11 because my cycle is 30-31 days. it wasnt till cd 17 that I got a line and then it was darker on cd 19. we bbd on cd 13,14,16,17 and 20 (just to be safe). the opk tests really confused me. I thought the line was supposed to be darker than the line on the right, so i waited and missed day 19, but when I tested again on day 20 it was lighter so we bbd to be safe. I can only be hopeful it worked. OH and I got ovary twinge pain on cd 20, 21 and 22. I'm not sure why I o'd so late, but all I can do is try. I mc'd back in august and i cant remember having pelvic twinges, but I was super itchy. Not sure if this helps. When will you test? I'm shooting for Dec 6th or 7th. Saying prayers and sending baby dust your way!

Good luck Hun, lets hope it works x

Hi dreambaby, ff and ovufriend say I ovd, but I'm just not sure, according to my charts I ovd on Friday, but I still had positive opks on Saturday and sunday and then I ran out so I presume it went negative. I also still had mild ov pain on Saturday sunday and Monday although it was probably most intense on Friday and I've had thick white stretchy cm from day 3dpo which I've never had after ov before so I don't know. I guess time will tell, I'm gonna try not to test until I get to 15dpo (dpo if I ovd) but we'll see. Like so many of you I can't bare to see bfns and it will be worse if I get a bfn and realise I haven't ovd on clomid :( Good luck to everyone and babydust to all x x

Good luck and fingers crossed it works for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->