Clomid & male factor infertility

How are you?

My bag is packed too and my braxton hicks have started as well. I don't like them. I know what you mean, I'm over it too. I'm so uncomfortable! You're getting close :) Anytime now, really xoxo

it only gets worse babe! i'm sleeping less every nite and BH worse each day too....i hope baby doesnt keep me waiting too much longer i really now want to see him or her!

Glad ur packed n ready to rock! i need to finish off my bag! babys bag is packed but mine is half!

do they know when u are expected to go into labour? im not sure if you go into labour bit earlier with twins?

Yes.....majority of twins are born a month early. I'm already measuring 40 weeks....my body thinks im overdue. This is why I have been feeling so rough for weeks already. I have 6 lbs of baby in my already but only 29 weeks. I hope they come early but not TOO early that they're in NICU. I'm like you I only have a couple things for myself packed in baby bag...I should finish that, I'll feel alot better.

a month early - thats not too bad... i hope u last another few wks so baby's are healthy! so realistically u probably only have another 6 wks left....wot a relief it will be to have my body back, able to bend down properly and stop walking like a penguin...but most importantly see what these little bubbas look like...cant wait....in my case i guess see what sex it is too...i forget that i dont know sometimes....:)

i'm going to finish off bag 2moro for hospital so i stop thinking bout it. Think DH also needs to fit the baby seat in the car soon too :)

feels like only yesterday we were waiting for BFP's etc....

I know! isn't it crazy? I thought this day would never come...praying for a BFP for 3 years and now here we are. I should put the car seats in too....good idea :)

Hey babe! Juz got back from on n was told cud go any day now:) I hope so! I'm full term now so doesn't matter. Also baby is supposedly measuring big- juz hope doesn't have a big head..lol I juz finished my bags now juz need to remfmber to pack shoes n all good. Well now I think going to try to be more active, try spicy foods n hopefully baby isn't too comfy in there!

I'm sooo nervous! How do u feel bout labour?

Any day now!!!! How exciting! I'm horrified about labour....as long as they are both lined up properly I will try to do it naturally otherwise ill have to do a c section. Baby A is laying heads down and Baby B was heads up last time but they may have moved. I need to pack slippers too..i keep forgetting. I'll be checking back often! Has the baby dropped? Are you dialted at all?

yes baby is head down however not engaged yet...OB told me that being my 3rd baby he/she most probably will not engage until i'm in labour but other than that they wreckon im ready to rock! They havent checked if i'm dilated - maybe because im still officially 20 days away from my due date....

yes dont forget slippers! i also need to pack dummies..i bought them just incase so i need to pack them too...

i will also post pic on FB as soon as i have baby too so you will definately see what it is...

so exciting Babe - we are both nearly there! yay!!!!!

my mum calls me everyday just to check up on me...lol i'm like i will tell u ur gonna have to get the boys from school if i'm in labour..:) she's a worry wort - thats where i get it from.....haha

keep me posted too xoxo

My Mom is the same way!!! What are dummies?

I'm pasting this from my journal. Too much to type twice :)

Last night was not spent how I wanted I had done a couple errands during the day (nothing crazy), came home and at about 4pm I got a really sharp pain on the left side of my chest. It felt like the tip of a knife being dragged...not pleasant. I started to get short of breathe, So I called my OB...not in on Mondays, called my family Dr. also not working, the receptionist, called the mat ward, they said to go to Emergency. So off we went, they took me in right away, did an ECG, blood work, chest X ray and hooked me up to oxygen. They offered me morphine but I declined because the pain had gotten a bit better or I had gotten used to it and didn't want the boys thinking they were at Woodstock. The monitored me for about 3 hours and told me to come back if it came back or anything out of the ordinary happens. They thought it may have been a blod clot but the test they do for it can't be done on pregnant women. They said they did another test that wasn't as accurate and it came back negative but on the very high side of negative so to be careful. So now im being careful....I'm hoping its not a blood clot and that it was just a pulled muscle or something my heart. The Dr. said a blood clot can't be treated on a pregnant woman so I would have to weigh my options of having the babies early. But......I'm going to believe that it was something else because I feel fine now and I don't show other signs of clotting. Def scary though! I did make it home in time to watch the Bachelorette so all is good

dummies are pacifiers! :) What do u guys call them?

far out Miranda! i cant believe what has happened - shit! i'm glad u feel better now hun, but i dont think its blood clot! far out doctors really now how to scare the shit out of someone...ive had chest pain here an there too, and get short of breath and i've only got one in there - so i could only imagine how u would be feeling...

try not to over do it and keep an eye on it - u poor thing.....how can they jump to conclusions without checking it.....

i had chest pains a couple of years ago and the doc's told me that they thought it may be blood clot too - but it wasnt...just a bit of anxiety and stress and can do it too.. they always tell u the worst case scenario :(

main thing is ur better now xoxo

We call them soothers :) They do like to scare ya, don't they. He was really nice and went over every thing he could. He just said blood clots are very common in pregnant women. He was Australian too! I'm better now, I have gotten the pain a couple times more but it only lasts a few seconds. The weight and pressure of the babies on my pelvis is getting excruciating. I'm wondering if one has started to move down? I'll know on Wednesday I supposed after my appt!!!

glad ur better...i get it too but i put i down to everything being so squashed in there.

ive also got my doc app tommorow so i wanna ask him what he thinks as i'm scared if i dont go soon that the baby is going to be huge...One of the other ob's told me she thinks ive got a big baby so bit worried about that to be honest!

i'll ask about being induced - even tho ive been there done that, and absolutely hated it the pain in excruciating.

good luck with your appointment on wednesday...let me know how u go xoxo

im being induced tommorow!!!!!!!!!! so scared M....

Ok, so i went to my app as normal and told him my concerns about big baby...he measured me n bub and said he agrees that baby is bigger and that we should not wait till my due date as baby will only put on more weight...he said they put on between 200-300 grams per week in the last few weeks.

He also did an internal and said i was already 3cm dilated, baby's head was fully engaged and really i am ready to go...He also stretched my cervix and said there is a 30-40% chance this can help bring on labour but nothing is guaranteed.

This is happened yesterday...I am slightly spotting (which is due to the cervix stretch and normal) but i havent gone into labour from it. At this point im going in on Thursday morning at 7:30am to be induced....awwwwww i hate being induced it brings on the labour pains so thick and fast and the pain is excruciating.

i'm also scared bout baby being too big, he estimates around 8.5 pound which is quite big, but as he said it really is an estimate sometimes it is deceiving.

He assured me that if baby is too big to come out then the head will not engage...so Fortunately in my case baby is fully engaged and 3cm so thats gotta be a positive - right M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tommorow is my big day - we get to meet our little munchkin!

i'm so excited yet so so scared too! i will keep u posted, but i'll probably let u know thru facebook what it is and post pic....

Wish me luck M!

you have ur doc app today, let me know how u go Xxx

Oh my god!!!!!! It's happeneing for you....soon we will know what you have growing in your belly. Yikes....you wouldn't want a baby to be any bigger than 8.5 lbs. This is good that Baby sooner rather than later. I'm so excited for you! My appt isnt until the end of the day, probably when you're starting your day. I'll be thinking of you!!!! xoxoxo

Tks babe! It's 5:30 am here ATM so we will be leaving soon. I'm sooo scared n nervous - don't know wots wrong with me?!!! Hopefully I will let u know in the coming hours!!! X

Nothing yet? I'm checking here and FB....I'm thinking baby arrived and you're too busy holding that gorgeous little bundle of joy. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->