Clomid & male factor infertility

FIND OUT!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! I'm dying to know. You can be so much more prepared :)

im dying to know now too...i dont know why i got soo desperate yesterday but i think today logic has kicked in and im back to team:yellow: and reason being is because ive gone the majority of the pregnancy not knowing..

well at least i'm training myself to think that way...:)

ur baby showers are soon hey? are you throwing them or somebody for u? im not sure if i'm going to have one...we're soo busy as dh has to paint the house we bought end of april and then moving in in may just before bub arrives....really not sure.....

u having 2?

My friends is throwing one for friends and my Mom is throwing another for my family, DH's family and my Mom's close friends. Otherwise it would be toooooo many people. I have alot of peeps in my fam.

I would want to know for sure...you have much more patience than me :)

thats a good idea actually...that's why i dont want to have one because friends and fam wud be waaaay to many...i'm still in 2 minds.

i'm very impatient M - just wishing this last trimester goes very quickly to be honest....

Have u guys picked out any names?

How are you feeling with getting closer? I am so uncomfortable but my dr says it's like im 8 mths pregnant lol. We have Sebastian picked out for sure and still deciding on the second. Maybe Kayne. You have any?

I'm feeling very uncomfortable too that why I can't wait to get my body back. But in saying that I'm a bit anxious bout the birth too. Evcn tho I've done it twice b4 I'm more scared now. I think it's because I know exactly wot to expect lol...

My gosh we also have Sebastian (lol) and Alexander. I've loved Sebastian for so long but I think dh really likes Alexander - think if boy he'll b Alexander tho:))

For girl her name has been picked since I was a teenager she'll def be Isabella - middle name Kristen. I've lived Isabella since I was a little girl.

I wish I knew sometimes what LO was.. Nevermind 12 wks to go n we'll all know :)))

I wonder how you'll feel at 28 wks if ur uncomfortable now- u poor thing... You get double of everything..

For boys I also like Nicholas and Christian too.. But I have nephews with these names Inc Sebastian. Makes it hard sometimes! :) good luck choosing it gets so hard sometimes unless u have ur heart set on something. X x x

wow...that's crazy. DH and I have both loved Sebastian from before we even knew eachother. I have had Bella picked since I was a teenager. If it were boy girl twins it would be Bella and Sebastian. Too funny. You have good taste in names LOL. Hopefully I will get my little Bella one day :)

You got good taste too sista!!! :) I'm hoping I get my little Bella this time too:) fingers crossed. I've so desperately wanted a little girl for sooooo long. After 2 boys i hope it is!!! I'm soo anxious till it's born to see...hope u get ur Bella sum day too babe! X x x

Hey babe! Unfeeling sooo uncomfortable now.. Baby is rolling around and kicking so much. I remember when I was thinking hurry anemone around. Lol. How r u feeling?

Exactly the same way. They are taking up so much room.....the kicks are cute but the moving around is still alot to get used to. I can't sleep that well at night and I move at a much slower pace...and still so much longer to go. How do people handle being pregnant with triplets or quads?

:) my thoughts exactly..i was thinking how are you doing it with 2 in there...they're only going to get bigger so i'm sure u are getting double effects of what i'm getting.

I'm HUGE! People keep asking me if I have much longer to go LOL. Just an entire season LOL

ive put on 10kg so far so we'll see how much i'll end up putting on :) i dont know if i told u but i booked a maternity and newborn shoot with professional photographers....so in may i go for the maternity shoot with DH...i'll post them on FB when i get them....

well i've got 10.5 weeks to go till Birth - and counting...i'm very excited:)

No, you didn't. That's exciting. I feel so yuck...I don't know if I want maternity pics taken. I def want newborn photos of the stars though.

I just got back from a Dr's appt. They went over all my bloodwork...tests neg for Downs and NTD. Phew! The best part is I didn't know I was getting tested for it so I haven't been on the edge of my seat for weeks :)

That's great news! I thought u said u didn't want to get tested for downs but glad u did - does give u piece of mind...

Reason I'm getting maternity photos is because this will b the last time I'm preggers n want some photos as I dint have any at all. Hope they turn out good lol:)

I've got ob appointment today I'm going to ask to see baby if he doesn't mind it's been ages. But I also get my glucose test results back for gestational diabetes. X x x

just got back from the OB - everything is great...my glucose test came back all normal and blood test normal just border line for iron. need to eat more meat :) no probs i love steak..but must admit havent had it that much lately.

Baby is measuring a week ahead he said so all looking good to date...didnt get a scan done so must wait another 3 weeks.... X

My iron was low too but I'm iron deficient so I wasn't surprized at all. I have to start taking an extra iron tablet.....I love my steak medium rare and having it cooked well done bc of pregnancy isn't appealing.

I didn't even know I was getting the test for Downs. I didn't get the amnio....it's not mandatory here because of my age...just the blood work test for downs which I guess they do for everyone. I'm glad I didn't know or I would have been pacing for 3 weeks waiting for results :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->