Clomid & male factor infertility

Can I ask u how cum u both had ivf

I no u both had mf

My hub has low morph xx

Well in my case...my hubby has low count, motility and morph. They said there was no chance to concieve naturally. We tried for 3 years....we exahusted every option. We got pregnant with IVF ICSI on our first shot :)

as for me hubby had low count 15million - not too bad - but after 1 year of trying we didnt want to wait any longer and ICSI worked first go!:)

depends how long you are willing to wait i guess..x

Well we've ben ntnp for 2 years
actively tryin for 1.5 years

and we've been old we can have ivf next summer
his motilty was ok and count was normal too

my fs doesthibk wr cud get pg with clomid cos iv got pcos but I cnt c it xx

give it a go babe, u got nothing to lose, also depends how long u r willing to wait...i hope u get pregnant soon - good luck Xxx

oh my goodness R...look at how squished baby is getting now :) You're getting so close. Still don't know the sex i presume? Have you been collecting baby items? Moved? Waht's new? xo

hey! yes baby's getting very squished these days....the kicks and punches r getting alot harder too :) Dont know the sex still and yes finally on the way to moving into our new place....i'm soooooo excited to get in there and start unpacking and getting everything ready b4 little boo boo arrives...We're moving in on the 30th:)

got my scan next week on the 27th so i'm really looking forward to that too, get to see what bub looks like now with fat on its face..i'll post a pic so u can have a looksi!

how are you feeling? i saw a piccie of u on FB and ur getting big too babe:) ur 2 little bubbas are gonna get all squished fairly soon too!

havent bought any more stuff for the baby because i realllllyyyyyyy want to buy some pink stuff! i'd love to be able to buy some girly things.....

hows things with u? been for any more scans?

I just had another ultrasound yesterday. Got to see my two little boys. Baby A kicked his borther in the head and then gave a thumbs up to the camera. It was pretty cute but I feel bad because everytime I get a peek at them, Baby A is tormenting his bro.

Yay!!! Moving in 10 days, thats great :) You must be thrilled, time to nest.

Babies are growing fast...I'm getting HUGE.

Great News! Glad all is going well....have any pics?

Here's a profile of each and the "thumbs up"

https://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/msuzick/img003-1.jpg

https://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/msuzick/img004.jpg

how cuttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) got 4 days till my scan! cant wait!!!!!!! dying to see how big he/she is..... Happy easter Babe!!!!!

Hey babe! Went for my scan yesterday n saw my little munchkin. My gosh he/ she has changed soooo much since Jan :) the monographer goes do u know wot ur having ? So naturally we're like - No!!! So anyways she was trying to get a view of my placenta to see if it had moved up n she Cudnt get.a proper view so she does an internal... Then she goes-I'm sure she said "he has alot of hair!" but dh thinks she said "it's". Don't know if I was hearing things - because I really was waiting -in my mind - for her to stuff up and call baby a he or she, lol... So anyways I'm pretty convinced it's another boy.. 99.9% certain to be honest. And bubba looks exactly like dh - spitting image.

When I get home I'll post da piccies for u to have a look...soooo cute I love looming at the pics... But u know wot M, I now just want to know what it is soooo bloody badly.. Arghhhhhhhh driving me crazy.

How u feeling?

Oh n my placenta is no longer low lying so looks like natural birth is back on!! See my OB tommoro but looking good. And baby is already measuring at 4pounds something (2.2kg) bit over average apparently. All measurements were great - which is the main thing:)

I can't believe you still don't know!! The suspense is killing me. 4 lbs! I have 2 x 2lb babies.....so we probably look the same about now LOL. I'm glad you're back on for a natural birth...I've decided to try and do it naturally too. I think I'll be regretting that.

Yeh I'm nervous bout the birth too..hope u had a lovely birthday babe, n got lots of nice pressies.

Everyone thinks our baby is a boy so now I'm really
confused... 6n bit wks to go so hope it goes quickly cause I'm so over it all now. I can't sleep, my back hurts n we've just moved into our house so I've been so busy unpacking n getting everything ready!!

Hope ur doing well- talk soon X

Well if you get another boy you'll be the Queen of the house...still :) I can't wait to find out! Take it easy on the house unpacking sweets, that's alot of work.

Thanks for the Birthday wish!!!

I know but I'd love a girl M. Dress her up in nice dresses n do her hair - I've always wanted that! But I'd live it the same wither way ofcourse!

I can't believe I've got 6 wks to go- how nerve wracking n exciting!

I'm waiting to get our Internet up n running so I can post sum fotos of baby. I got the 3G on my phone but need a laptop to post da piccies. Also got maternity shoot on Monday too:)

Got to get my hair done one last ti
E b4 baby comes so was thinking end may then I got 2 wks to go!

How r u?

I know what you mean, I'd love a little girl to dress her up and do her hair. Maybe one day.

I'm OK. I did my last day of work today...im exhausted. You only have 6 weeks left!!! OMG that's soooo exciting! I don't think I'll do the belly pics....I'm def doing newborn shots tho. I'm gonna go put my feet up, I just noticed my feet are swelling like crazy.

Hey, I had da maternity shoot n it was so tiring. We'll get da pics in about 3 weeks she said.

I'm feeling so exhausted lately n have trouble breathing when I've overdone it. I'm over it Miranda so over it now. Just want to feel comfort again n walk n sleep normally. K
Dreaming about having baby too- last nights dream was freaky! K haven't swollen up at all- I didn't with my other pregnancy either.

It's getting cold here so atleast won't spend my last few wks in da heat.

Do u feel as bad as me? I'm assuming it would be double trouble with 2 in there. Mg bubba is throwing some amazing punches n kicks! I'm washing all the baby clothes n blankies today- thought I'd better get my hospital bag ready. My Braxton hicks have been so full on lately it scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->