Clomid Newbie

Good luck ladies I am happy but weary... heading out in 15 for blood work

Good luck ladies I am happy but weary... heading out in 15 for blood work

Cystal,

Good luck hon, let us know that results asap :) tons of babydust ur way....

Well the blood was drawn today and they don't check for pregnancy so I am out of luck. I am 2 days late now feel lightheaded/dizzy at times and have a few little pains on my right side. I took another hpt yesterday and negative.

Per the nurse if I feel ok meaning no major pains I should just wait for my next period and if it doesn't show then make an appointment. I have one more test, I think I might test again at the end of the weekend but I refuse to purchase anymore, i just wished af would come and take me out of my misery not knowing is worse :(

Again; good luck

Crystal, have u tested at home?? I will buying two more tests tomorrow and taking one tomorrow and having look taken on Monday as well, I have an appointment for life insurance where the nurse comes to my house o take blood so I will tell her to check for pregnancy while they r at it ;). Crossing my fingers for both of us..

Hi Cody I have tested but haven't really seen anything. I swear I saw a line on tonight's test though...

I posted it here..
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/817326-there-something-tweakers-wanted.html

Good Luck girl!

I think a see a line as well :happydance:

Thanks!!! Just took a digi and got PREGNANT!!! Eeeek! No results yet... but I couldn't resist!

My blood test came back negative. So waiting for AF now.

Hi everyone I am a clomid newbie. I was placed on 50 mg from day 2-6 started it on November 28th. I had to have my left tube removes because of an ectopic pregnancy in 2009....today is CD 9. I took opk today it was negative so I am waiting....not so patiently! I love reading the updates and bfp though! So much hope!

My blood test came back negative. So waiting for AF now.

Angel, my af came yesterday :( so I am thinking of skipping this month, but my hubby will be away 3 weeks in Jan so sef out that month .. When do u take the clomid???

I thought about skipping this month but I think I'm going to go 1 more round. This will probably be my last round. They will not let me take it before CD2. I took it 3-7 last time in the evening so I'm going in on CD2 for my baseline scans and going to take it that afternoon I think. So 2-6. I need more than 1 follicle on my open tube side. At least that's my goal for more targets. I think if I take it earlier my follies will still be good and mature. I wish AF would come on though. Im only 13dpo.

Angel, that sounds like a great plan :) I am still Very indecisive about starting this month , I am on current day 2 :(

Crystal, what days did u take the clomid???

Soleirn,welcome to the group ;)

Come on take it, I'll be 2-6 so give it another try! I'm right here with u!

Me too.

I am just waiting for AF now, although I have no idea when it is due as my monitor didnt peak so dont know when or even if I ovulated. All I have is my CD21 bloods where my progesterone was 17, although dont think that really helps me alot.

Just have to wait it out I guess and then onto 100mg 2-6.

Wonder what we need to do to speed the witch up! I'll be at 50mg again because I did ovulate. I'm just pushing 1 day up. This will probably be my last IUI but I'm going to keep on with the clomid for a total of 6 months.

Angel, I am starting tonight will be day 3-7 I haven't seen many girls taking that day combination but I was a chicken yesterday. I guess I am worried of all the holiday and clomid stress together :)

AF hasn't showed yet. But I plan to 2-6. I did 3-7 this past time and had 2 very large follies and anything over 18 is good. So my theory thinking is if I take it sooner I can have more than 1 follie on my good open tube side and still be mature. I know, I'm thinking too hard but I really need to have more targets and I only have 1 good tube.lololol! I'm on CD27 and I'm thinking AF will be here very soon.

Oh hell, I just read my ticker. I'm on CD28. Lol! I'm loosing it! Bet she will be here by morning. I will go in on CD2 for baseline and get my prescription. Wish I was feeling more optimistic.

Well AF started last night so taking today as CD1. Onto 100mg of clomid starting tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->