Clomid Newbie

That's good she finally showed. I had dramatic temp drop this morning so I think today is the day!

Hopefully next month will be our month!

Have you had any change in your AF since being on the clomid?

Prior to my MC my periods were regular and prob lasted 4 days medium to light flow. The first few after my MC were very heavy and had quite alot of cramps. They have just started to settle down but today it is quite heavy and I am cramping quite alot. Im wondering if this is the clomid or not.

I'm not sure but I can't help but think it will be heavy and alot of cramping too especially if you dropped more than one egg and had 2 follicle producing progesterone the remainder of the cycle. I started cramping pretty bad this morning but no show yet but I'm pretty sure it will be very soon so I guess white pants is out if the question for today.

Thats true I never thought of it like that.

You never know, you're not out yet. When i did get my BFP I had really bad cramps and then got a clear positive 16dpo!

Thats true I never thought of it like that.

You never know, you're not out yet. When i did get my BFP I had really bad cramps and then got a clear positive 16dpo!

Take my thinking with a thin grain of salt because that is strictly my brain ticking! LOL!

I think it's pretty definate that AF is on the way, my temp dropped dramatically and now the water works in my eyes started and cramping is starting to get even stronger.

I don't know why I keep all this up, 8 months and it's getting to be life consuming and just feel like it's not going to happen.

The more I sit here and think about it. How can 88.6 million sperm that was injected straight in the top of the uterus get lost. It's got to be my tubes.

sorry for my rant this morning but I'm feeling way overwhelmed and emotional. I'm sure I'll be better in a hour. Just one of my crazy emotional hourly things. Next hour I'll be totally happy. I think that constitutes BIPOLAR? LMAO!

Dont be silly, I have had my fair share of rants, thats what we are here for.

Have they not checked your tubes? My FS said for me to do 3 months on the clomid and if no joy they will check my tubes and then I will do another 3 months of clomid. In our area we cant get IUI or IVF until we have been trying for 3 years so got a little while to go yet.

Stay positive hun, even with IUI it is still a chances game, and you never know 3rd time lucky!! Hopefully we will be able to be bump buddies!

I do know what you mean about it being life consuming. I feel like all I have thought about for the past 18 months is babies, and I seem to live my life from AF to ov to AF again. I am just trying to stay positive and tell myself that it will happen sooner or later, although there are def days when I feel really very down about the whole things and struggle to imagine it ever happening.

Always here if you want to chat though on this thread or PM me.

Thank-you. I had HSG in October that shows one blocked tube on the Right. I imagine it is scar tissue from surgery in May. So I only have one tube to work with. The IUI and constant testing and monitoring is getting to be costly only to have a BFN. I just get really down when I start seeing how much I've spent so far and when I could have paid for IVF already.

It's a shame they will not check your tubes now for blockages. Since clomid can only be taken for short period of time.

It's like playing the lottery monthly. Put in expenses and you either get BFP or BFN. It really sucks.

Luckily Im not having to pay as im in the UK.

The FS said they werent going to check my tubes straight away as they were fairly confident that all was ok as up until my MC I was quite regular, and also as ive fallen preg before.

Just all the waiting I hate.

That's understandable then. Maybe you will catch the egg this time! I think I'll probably cool off in a little bit. I'm usually like this when AF is near.

Angel, u are given the right to rant a little...trust me I have done my share as well.
Have u tried anything different along with the clomid?? I was thinking of maybe trying robotosin or musinex this cycle...

I bought mucinex but only took it one day because I realized it was 1200mg tablets. I was thinking about taking EPO again to help. I used preseed last time but I don't think it's going to help too much mixed with hostile cm. So I dont know. I'm netter after my psycho moment this morning but really scratchingky head why AF didn't show today. I've got the emotions and cramping and major temp drop so it's weird.

I used pre-seed last cycle. I was using EPO and Vit B complex and think I will go back to that this cycle aswell.

I think I'll do the EPO too. Whenever AF comes! I sure thought she would been here yesterday. But oh well! Im kinda glad and hope it's today so I can go over the weekend. Hopefully.

Hey ladies! I haven't heard from y'all and wondering how u r doing?

I have 2 large follies on my blocked tube side and dont think there's much hope for this cycle. My good side is on vacation I guess! I'll take the trigger tonight just in case my good side decides to pick it up from my bad side but that is a small chance of that happening. I'm waiting for DH to tell me if he can get off for IUI on Friday or just BD so not sure what we will be doing as far as the IUI goes.

Hope y'all are doing ok!

Hey ladies! I haven't heard from y'all and wondering how u r doing?

I have 2 large follies on my blocked tube side and dont think there's much hope for this cycle. My good side is on vacation I guess! I'll take the trigger tonight just in case my good side decides to pick it up from my bad side but that is a small chance of that happening. I'm waiting for DH to tell me if he can get off for IUI on Friday or just BD so not sure what we will be doing as far as the IUI goes.

Hope y'all are doing ok!

Hi angel, I am always on here but noticed not much activity :( hopefully the other side does pick up, u never know ;) def go for it... I am 1 do and I think I might have missed the egg since we only bd on Sat and Monday, I just have a negative feeling abou this month :(

Hi ladies! Hope you're doing well. I'm going for an u/s today to see if something is left behind or if it's ectopic. Hope things are better on your end!

Hang in ther Cody! Just pray for miracle! That's all I can do this month really. I'm going in the morning for my IUI.

Good luck Angel!! They couldn't see anything so it's a Presumed ectopic since levels continue to rise/fluctuate. I'm getting a methotrexate shot tomorrow. And then we have to wait 3 months before TTC again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->