Clomid Round 1- buddies...anyone??

No symptoms.. Just getting to day 12 which is my usual O day... So since I am still getting faint lines and no other signs of O... Thinking my O will hold off! This is nerve racking not knowing tho.. And thank you so much 2ducks... I appreciate the input on the prog testing day!

I got positive opk yesterday cd14 and I usually get positive opk on cd12-13 so ovulation is late but just by a day or two

my OPKs are getting darker (wondfo) and I actually got a positive on a different brand with the same pee sample--- a little confusing, so DH and I will just have to get some more bd'ing in just to be safe. I don't have any other signs of O today tho- so I am thinking I will stick with the Wondfo, and say O is coming in a day or 2. So exciting!! I have been reading about how many ladies have success with their 1st round of clomid, I don't want to get my hopes up... but its so hard!!

Thats what i said CD13, i was like i got no ovulation signs then CD14 i got positive opk but not much ovulation pain nor ewcm.

Then CD15 came! omg i never felt that kinda pain around my ovaries before. It felt bruised, hurt to sit,talk,laugh, even poop and pee:blush: then sex was hurting like a bitch, i started crying but thanks to hubby, he didnt waste the day and completed the session successfully

Oh wow... really hoping that doesn't happen to me, but we shall see. DH can usually "eh-hem" finish up even if I am in discomfort... If I tell him to keep going. LOL

Really hoping this cycle is a good one for us both!!

I hope so too, i would hate to go thru the same pain again

Im listening to when your doctors say you guys should be ovulating and Im so confused. I guess maybe its because I have irregular cycles between 30 and 40 days? anyways This month is my first round of clomid 50 mg. I am on cd 19 and I am supposed to keep bding cd 14 through 22 im go to get my progesterone checked. anyone on the same cycle? also any one having discomfort in sides? Im not sure if this is ovulation pain or side effects or maybe even a kidney infection that's what it feels like almost but it just started today and Im right in the middle of when I should ovulate so Im really not sure. Since I never ovulate I don't know what to expect.

Hey hun! clomid is confusing isnt it?! My cycles are regular and i usually ovulate CD14-15 so with clomid i ovulated CD14 i think. So it didnt change my ovulation day but i felt ovulation!

I got cramps while taking clomid then it stopped, then i got light cramps on CD14 and really bad pain on CD15. Im CD16 today and still have soreness around lower abdominal area and some back pain. Hot flashes on my face and feeling a little sick.

If ur cramps started then u should be close to ovulation, dont u use opks?

I normally do use opks but ive been using them for 18 months with annovulatory cycles so my dr told me I could give them a rest and he could tell from my progesterone test whether I ovulate or not then once I get my first ovulatory cycle if i didnt get my bfp to start using them again. Im really regretting that decision now because Im having crazy pain and Im really curious if this is me ovulating or what.... Thanks for the advice I may go crazy if I have to keep going through these clomid cycles.... I just dont know what to do with these side effects.... Im just hoping that the pain in my side is a side effect or ovulation

Hi ladies.I am not on Clomid,but Fertomid,but can't find any recent forums with any kind of discussion going on.

Is it ok if I join your forum?

Absolutely.. Is it like clomid? I haven't heard of it..

AFM I think it's ovulation day.. Lots of cm and a near blazing pos OPK!! With wondfos I don't always get a same color line, as I have a short surge..

fertomid? never heard of it, but sounds like clomid lol might be generic

FF confirmed ovulation on CD14, so offically in tww :happydance: hardest part........hate waiting:coffee:

mrscletus, how is ur cm? ewcm? i didnt get ewcm around ovulation. U are lucky!! BD today and tom, then u will be set

Already got some bd'ing in this am... and plan to get some tomorrow as well. I have some ewcm, not as much as I usually get, and thankfully no pain (as of right now)

So excited for you!! The waiting does suck tho... I assume I wont be long behind you..

yea probably 3 days behind if u ovulating today. Do you have regular cycles? how long is ur LP? Af is due on 14 for me, how about u?

I do usually have regular-ish cycles... LOL... my LP changes tho, can be as short as 9 or as long as 15 days. So we shall see. the average is 13 days and my average O day is 12... so I am curious to see what the clomid will do. I would expect AF to show around 15/16th I think. (if I do confirm that I am O'ing today that is)

Im just wondering if I will actually O tomorrow, as I didn't have a temp dip today like I usually do for an O day... we shall see... either way, I am getting some very well timed BD'ing!!!

I sometimes dont get ovulation dip so i wouldnt worry too much about the dip, if ur temp goes up then u probably ovulaed today. Excited to see ur toms temp!

Btw our journey is so similar, i hav regular cycles and confirm ovulation with opks,temp shift and ovulation pain but still couldnt manage to get pregnant:shrug: I always wonder if my tubes are blocked:coffee:

I wonder the same... but the doc wanted to try a few rounds of clomid first before sending me off for testing. I think if I don't get preggers this month, I am going to request a referral to an RE for testing tho... I just want to know. Over a year of trying and no luck.

Isnt this ur first cycle on clomid? u should try 3 months then get refered because doc said it can take up to 3 months to conceive. However 6 months is the max u can use.

We have been trying for 10months too, i didnt even get an evap line. Always clear:cry:

Isnt this ur first cycle on clomid? u should try 3 months then get refered because doc said it can take up to 3 months to conceive. However 6 months is the max u can use.

We have been trying for 10months too, i didnt even get an evap line. Always clear:cry:

Me either- no faint lines, no squinters, no evaps... just all stark white pregnancy tests. I am almost 35, so I don't know that I will wait to get a referral for tests. I understand that clomid can take time, but what is the point of taking clomid if there is a blockage or something else going on??

I asked my endo about blocked tubes, he said that u are too young to have it (im 27). Also mc or cp can cause blocked tube but i never been pregnant before so he thinks i dont have blocked tubes.

I have pcos tho so that explains the infertility but usually pcos girls dont ovulate nor have regular cycles. Thats why i think something else is wrong with me. OR maybe i ovulate but just weak and dumb eggs hehe

Im gonna give clomid 2 months then ask to check my tubes too. Did u get SA for DH yet?

I have really high hopes this cycle, if af hits me its gonna hit hard:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"