Clomid Round 1- buddies...anyone??

Hang in there Golden, I might be right behind you... seeing something on my tests, and my cervical position is high, closed, and soft!! Trying not to get too excited. Hoping for a darker line in the next couple of days.

yay! i knew it. My line was super faint too, it will get darker

Hi ladies can I ask you all a question about clomid? I just started tempting this month and discovered that am not ovulating :cry: I am going to see my doc next week will she give me clomid or will she have to do tests etc first?

Hi ladies can I ask you all a question about clomid? I just started tempting this month and discovered that am not ovulating :cry: I am going to see my doc next week will she give me clomid or will she have to do tests etc first?

:hugs: mel... So sorry that you found out that you didn't O... For me I was started on clomid after a year of trying, I was ovulating tho, the doc just thinks that I wasn't have a strong O (I was releasing immature eggs)

I am not sure if your doc will start you right on clomid, or if they will do a progesterone test first to confirm that you aren't ovulating. Either way, definitely discuss your interest in clomid, or any other drug that could assist in O...

Same here I was ovulating but not good enuf n we did try for ten months n I hav pcos. They hav to do tests n check ur hubby too before they think about putting u on some sort of treatment.

Don't really know what to think of this cycle. So confused. I stopped testing because Wednesday evening a got a negative FRER. This is my longest cycle in a year, my cervix is still high, but my temp is not that high. I am planning to test tomorrow and have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday (I really hope that I need it and that AF stays away) No sign of that evil witch yet tho... so we will see.

Hmm your temp is still above baseline so still in with a chance! O have everything crossed for you xx

GoldenRatio I'm delighted for you!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months for you :)

As for me, I'm out. Starting light bleeding three days ago giving me a 21 day annovulatory cycle. I assume af is light because I didn't ovulate so no lining thickening? I'm going iso take this cycle off while on holiday. If I get to cd21 again and no sign of O I will take provera and start my second cycle of clomid xx

Don't really know what to think of this cycle. So confused. I stopped testing because Wednesday evening a got a negative FRER. This is my longest cycle in a year, my cervix is still high, but my temp is not that high. I am planning to test tomorrow and have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday (I really hope that I need it and that AF stays away) No sign of that evil witch yet tho... so we will see.

Honestly when i had a fine line with IC on 10dpo, frer had barely any line. I dont think frer is as sensitive as the internet cheaapies

Well, doesn't really matter what any of the tests said now. On to this cycle. Going to call the doc and see what the plan is, same level of clomid, higher dose, more testing, who knows...

Just starting to really feel defeated.

Well, doesn't really matter what any of the tests said now. On to this cycle. Going to call the doc and see what the plan is, same level of clomid, higher dose, more testing, who knows...

So sorry hun, clomid can take up to avg of 3 months to work. Dont lose hope! try CD4-8?

So sorry hun, clomid can take up to avg of 3 months to work. Dont lose hope! try CD4-8?

Actually we are not going to proceed with the clomid treatment. I met with the new doc, and he suggested since I was O'ing on my own, and we have been at it for a very long time, and getting the timing right, that we focus on seeing what else could be causing the infertility, if there is something physical like a blockage or whatever, so I am scheduled for an HSG on Friday. I am excited and nervous.

He is also going to order a blood panel, thyroid, everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->