clomid round 2 starting 20.4.11 anyone wana join me ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
join me in hopefully getting our :bfp: this mth :thumbup:

Hello hun,

Im not personally on clomid, BUT i do want my :bfp: this month too :haha:

I wanted to wish you the best of luck this month and send :dust: and :hugs:

Good luck hun, I'm not on clomid but wanted to wish you luck! :dust:

I'm on my 2nd dose of clomid but prob not for couple weeks as got take tablets give me period x

YES guess what honey08 my af came this morning I thought it was going to take ages :) I'll def be ur buddy I take clomid tomorrow cd2-6 what days are you taking yours again? This is my first cycle so I'll buddie up with u :)

I just started a thread for someone to join me then saw yours :)
X

YES guess what honey08 my af came this morning I thought it was going to take ages :) I'll def be ur buddy I take clomid tomorrow cd2-6 what days are you taking yours again? This is my first cycle so I'll buddie up with u :)

I just started a thread for someone to join me then saw yours :)
X
:thumbup: taking first tablet 2night :dance::dance:

weve gotta be ttc buddies then bump buddies FX

thanks everyone eles for the kind words and gl xx:kiss:

Hi ya great thread, Im exactly the same 2nd round of clomid 50mg CD2-6 and Af came today so if you dont mind can I join in?

Definitely :) I take my first pill tomorrow :) hope we get out bfp's!
My doc said take it in morning with breakfast but most people on here say they take theirs at night time have u tried during the day?
What cd are you on today then?x

My first round I took them in the afternoon but I think this time i will try taking it at night to make sure I dont get any of the side effects. I start pills tomorrow aswell. Fxd for BFP this month

Yay my afbisnt as heavy as I thought so I won't be starting until Sunday now :( good luck I'll add u x

I might be joining you guys soon. Tomorrow is CD 28 of my first clomid cycle. Don't even know for sure if I O'd this month or not. So I guess we will see. Monday I'll know for sure.

Good luck for everyone this cycle and hoping for lots of BFPs!

yeah I tested on CD 23 and CD 25 (8dpo and 10 dpo I think) and they were both negative. But I don't know for sure what day I ovulated (or if I did for that matter) so I figure it could have been too early. My doctor said to start testing on CD 28 so here is hoping to a BFP tomorrow morning!

I have been cramping off and on since CD 15 which is quite unusual for me. Also DH commented that the veins in my BB's looked a lot darker and my nipples are a bit sensitive. Plus I have felt REALLY bloated the past few days. So I am trying to keep the hope alive! :haha:

lots of luck and :dust: :dance: update us and let us know x

Can I join you?

I'm on my first clomid cycle and took my last 50mg yesterday and going for my follicle tracking scan on Thursday to see if it's working. I have pcos and infrequently ov. I have my fx that it is working, but I've had no real side effects x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->