Clomid round 3 anyone else?

So the person that was going to buy the rest of my meds has decided to go with an egg donor. I will sell everything I have left for $300 Bravelle, Menopur, Lupron (which has been refrigerated) along with needles. If anyone is interested.

I need the menopur but not sure how much extra money I have right now

They're good through 2015. Just let me know when you're ready Danni. I'd like to get rid of the entire box of meds.

Glad your feeling better howarth, bet you can't wait for next Fri!
The house we were going to buy isn't going through as it has too many problems but weve found another one and had an offer accepted luckily, were increasing our mortgage and ive made sure it's by enough so we have some money left over on case we need more ivf, as long as I dont spend it on new furniture or a holiday before then! A holiday is very tempting but cant book anything until we know what is happening with appointments

Noele, hope all goes well tomoro,I'm sure it will :)

Nothing to report with me, CD 4 today, done my lh/fsh blood test yesterday and thats about it fortests now before the ivf, hopefully they shouldnt need anymore!

Howarthhopes- Glad your starting to feel better and I am looking forward to your ultrasound next week :)

Star- That's great you guys found another house so fast :) Good luck with the move and everything!

AFM- CD 13 today. Had my scan this morning and had 1 follie on my left ovary and 3 on my right side. The ultrasound tech didn't tell me the size except that they were all 'really good sized'. I did ask what my lining was at and she said 6 :-( but hopefully it still has a day or two to grow before ovulation. I did get the trigger again. I am NOT going to obsess this cycle. I will test the trigger out again but will probably start around 6 days post trigger. Now just hoping DH and I have time this weekend to fit in some baby dancing lol I work 2 doubles this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Thats great news noele, just make sure you fit in that bding and like you've said before, you
Know what to expect with the trigger this time round and may find the 2ww a little easier
Lots and lots of luck :) x

Glad your feeling better howarth, bet you can't wait for next Fri!
The house we were going to buy isn't going through as it has too many problems but weve found another one and had an offer accepted luckily, were increasing our mortgage and ive made sure it's by enough so we have some money left over on case we need more ivf, as long as I dont spend it on new furniture or a holiday before then! A holiday is very tempting but cant book anything until we know what is happening with appointments

Noele, hope all goes well tomoro,I'm sure it will :)

Nothing to report with me, CD 4 today, done my lh/fsh blood test yesterday and thats about it fortests now before the ivf, hopefully they shouldnt need anymore!

Hi Star,
It's always good to have a little nest egg tucked away just for in case. Are you excited about your new house!! You know what they say change is as good as a holiday! Have you heard anything about the dates for your IVF yet?
Anyway, good luck with your move, and may your new house be filled with love, laughter and an abundance of happiness!!!

x x x

Howarthhopes- Glad your starting to feel better and I am looking forward to your ultrasound next week :)

Star- That's great you guys found another house so fast :) Good luck with the move and everything!

AFM- CD 13 today. Had my scan this morning and had 1 follie on my left ovary and 3 on my right side. The ultrasound tech didn't tell me the size except that they were all 'really good sized'. I did ask what my lining was at and she said 6 :-( but hopefully it still has a day or two to grow before ovulation. I did get the trigger again. I am NOT going to obsess this cycle. I will test the trigger out again but will probably start around 6 days post trigger. Now just hoping DH and I have time this weekend to fit in some baby dancing lol I work 2 doubles this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hi Noele,

Wow! 4 Follies!! That Sounds great! Good luck with this cycle! Have a great weekend, and have fun doing the Baby Dance :winkwink:

Ahh thank you howarth, loving the positive comments!
So excited about the new house, fingers crossed all goes through this time anf hopefully ready for the summer as has a much bigger and better facing garden for sun than what weve got now
How is everything with your pregnancy howarth? Is the pains feeling better now?

Ahh thank you howarth, loving the positive comments!
So excited about the new house, fingers crossed all goes through this time anf hopefully ready for the summer as has a much bigger and better facing garden for sun than what weve got now
How is everything with your pregnancy howarth? Is the pains feeling better now?

Oh Wow! The new house sounds lovely! *fingers crossed* all goes through without a hitch, of which I'm sure it will :winkwink:
It may be a good distraction in the meantime until you hear about the IVF. And who knows maybe with the pressure off and your focus on the house, things may happen naturally?
I'm feeling a little sickly lately, I'm nauseous all the time, and really tired, but I'm not complaining, I feel like it is all worth it in the end. I'm still a little scared to be honest Star. I went through a frightening, and painful experience both physically and emotionally last year April with my ectopic pregnancy, and so I pray every morning and every evening that everything is going to be ok. I literally count my blessings for every good healthy day that goes by...

I keep on wanting to tell you, I met this lady at a trade show that I was at for work the other week and we got chatting about kids, and she told me about how her and her DH tried for 7 years to fall preggers, and they finally decided to do IVF. Out of all the eggs they retrieved, she had 3 viable eggs, being told that all 3 may not progress, she decided to go with all 3, and today she has year old triplets that she totally loves and adores! She said after all she had been through she would go through it all again to have her sweet little trio! Anyway, it really inspired me, and I just had to tell you... x x x

What an amazing story, thank you for telling us, theres a sticky thread in assisted conception with all people ivf successes and theres a format so all the information is included and it makes me feel so much better, I agree that it is a good distraction with the house, just what I need right now

You must be scared after what you went through but you are doing so well and everything will work out well, I bet your so excited about your scan!

Hi how is everyone?
Noele have you now ovulated?

Howarthhopes- Wow that story is very inspiring :) Thanks for sharing!

Star- Hope all goes well with the new house and the garden sounds wonderful :) I live in an apartment with a balcony and every year I turn my balcony into a mini jungle of container plants and flowers! I would love to have a real garden someday soon. Dh and I are talking about buying a house next spring... Hopefully this time next year I could have a real garden too!

I am 4dpt today and I am just guessing I ovulated at 2dpt so that would make me 2dpo today. I'm not paying too much attention this week. I have so much going on and honestly last tww was horrible so I am doing my best to stay busy and forget about it.

Dannixo and Cntrygrl- How are you ladies doing?

Oh and apparently my ultrasound tech didn't know what she was talking about... She told me I had 4 really good sized follies. But my doctor always emails me a copy of his official report that he writes up after looking over my ultrasound results and he concluded that I had one 16mm follie on my left and one 20mm follie on my right. That's it. Only two not four. I don't care that I only had two but why would she tell me I had 3 "really good sized follies" on my right? She seemed kind of nervous during my scan two so I am thinking maybe she was new or something... I didn't recognize her.

That would be great for you to have a new house and garden for when you have your bfp
Maybe the lady was new, sounds like you have 2 good size follies though so have my fingers crossed for you, it's best to keep busy and try not to think about the 2ww but as we all know its easier said than done!

Im CD8 today and no appointment yet but they might be waiting til they have my last blood test results which should be by the end of this week, I'm getting so impatient now!

Star- Hoping you get your appointment soon! I'm getting impatient for you too :)!!! My fingers are crossed that your appointment will be soon!

Dannixo- when do you typically ovulate with no meds? I hope you get your positive opk soon :)

Hi Ladies,
I went for my first official scan today, and DH and I saw two beautiful heartbeats on the ultrasound! Wow! We truly feel blessed. According to the scan I am 6 weeks 3 days, and not 7 weeks, which is only a couple of days out. Even though worries still niggle at me every now and then, I'm going to remain positive and will my little beans to be happy and content for the next 8 months.

Noele- I'm sorry to hear about the ultrasound tech! At least you have two good size follies, which is double your chances!! I'm holding thumbs for you, and I hope your 2WW goes by quickly and that you get your BFP *fingers crossed*

Star - I can imagine you must be sooooooo impatient, but I am really excited for you. You are going into your summer there, if I'm not mistaken? So when you move into your new house, have a fab cocktail while you sit in your beautiful garden basking in the sun!

Wishing you all get your BFP's soon x x x

Wow! Congrats HowarthHopes! What wonderful news! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

ASF, I just got my day 21 progesterone level back from the doctor...it was 23.3. So, I did ovulate! Now I just need to hope that af doesn't show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->