Clomid round 3 anyone else?

We are doing well. He is sleeping through the night which is great. Our days seem to be very busy lately. Doctor's appointments or people to see. I ended up with mastitis in my right boob so I've been on antibiotics. Still able to pump and breastfeed though.

Star--It's great that you ended up with so many embryos. I ended up with ohss also. Definitely uncomfortable. When do the doctors plan on doing the transfer?

Hi cntrygrl, glad you are doing well, my sister's on antibiotics too for that but still managing to bbreastfeed, shes not getting the sleeping through the night though and catching a couple of hrs here and there lol

Were so pleased with the embryos, they said they were all top quality but just so happy they made it to day 5 and 1 was day 6 as we didnt have the option of a 3 day transfer they had to make it, they said theyre nearly hatching out their shells bless my little frosties
Ive got nude appointment 16th Dec and think can start A few days after Xmas as soon as af starts or I might newe provera x

Yay!!!!! You'll be having a late September or October baby depending on AF.

I was thinking that, fingers crossed it works and it will be the same time as you and my sister, was hoping to have less than a year between her little one and mine if I'm lucky to get a bfp but they will only be a year apart :)

Hey ladies! I know it's been a little while since I've popped in to say hi. Busy between school and work! How are you all doing? I'm looking forward to hearing updates.

Hi noele, still waiting here! Having scratch again next cycle then be starting fet cycle after that, nurse consult on 16th Dec
How are things with you?

Sorry I've been missing. I'll hopefully have more time when I go back to work.

Are you looking forward to Christmas cntrygrl? How is parker jay, bet hes adorable!

I am looking forward to Christmas, not looking forward to going back to work on the 15th though. Parker is doing well. He has his two month shots next week :(

Cntrygrl your little man is so adorable :) I can't believe he is already a couple months old!! I hope you are still doing well!

Star- How are you doing? Did you have the scratch yet? I hope this time is going by faster for you! I've still got my fingers crossed for you :) I hope you are doing well!

AFM- Only 1 week left of school until winter break thank goodness!! I can't wait to have a little bit of free time. Life has been continually busy for me so I am definitely ready for a break.

Dannixo- I hope you are doing well too! I would love to hear an update from you especially about that little boy you were planning on adopting.

Hi I'm ok thank you, I was meant to have the scratch this cycle but it was too early so having it next cycle then start fet when af comes after that
Nurse appointment is next Tuesday to discuss meds etc for fet and I'll get provera too as will be CD42 by then and have no sign of af arriving anytime soon! Scratch will then be CD21

Having some time off to yourself will be good, ive had a good break from ivf and ttc and now looking forward to Xmas with 14 for dinner and 4 children its going to be a busy one!
Would have been nice to have had a transfer and possible bfp fpr Xmas but hopefully got it to look forward to in the new year now!

Hi did everyone have a good Christmas and new year? Hope we see lots of bfps for 2015!

Christmas was good here. When do you start the IVF process Star?

Hi, hopefully if all goes to plan will be -

20th Jan - scratch
25th Jan - start provera
3rd Feb - hope to have af then can have baseline scan CD1-3 and start medication for fet
Will take estrogen tablets for 10-12 days, then scan to check no follicles about to ovulate and that lining is thick enough and if all ok then arrange transfer in next day or so after that
Will also have progesterone pessaries throughout and injecton on buserelin day of transfer
I'm hoping transfer will be mid Feb so will know before end of Feb if it's a bfp or not!

I see your ttc no2 this year, how exciting!!

Hi ladies, glad to hear everyone's doing good. My two foster children are doing good. It's been a struggle but will be worth it in the end. We go to a new fertility center Wednesday.

Glad to hear you and children are doing well danni, good luck for Wednesday, let us know how you get on

Star-- Yay so exciting. Stick little frosties! We plan on starting again when Parker turns a year old.

Danni-- Good Luck with the new fertility center.

Ahh thats lovely news cntrygrl, I know I haven't got a bfp but I always think that if this works I want o try for Number 2 as soon as possible so they would be close in age ,also ill have the other frosties so need time to fit them in!
I know this is all daydreaming as havent even got number 1 but I'm always thinking about ttc! Jist hope little frosty sticks like you say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->