Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Thank you cntrygrl, I'm now pupo with 1 grade 5BB blast on board! Otd is weds 11th but still debating whether or not to test before then eeek! X

So Exciting!!! Lol I'd be testing everyday. I'm POAS addict though.

I'm reading a lot of people getting a bfp 5 days past 5 day transfer so its tempting but so scary!
I've got a sore throat and a cold that started yesterday, so typical it had to happen now, the embryo I had transferred had started hatching but should be hatched out of its shell today and attach to uterine wall tomorrow (I hope!)

I ended up with a cold for both my pregnancies, the mc and Parker.

I am so excited for you!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm going to brave it and test! only cos I know though if its negative I'm still in with a chance as its early 5dp5dt, 10dpo
feeling a few twinges today but nothing major which is worrying but keep telling myself lots of people don't have any symptoms x

Star- Sending you tons of babydust for tomorrow!!! I'm praying for good news :) Make sure to update us right away

Ive got a bfp!! Cant believe it, done a cheapie and thought saw a shadow of a line but then thought I was imagining it so dipped a frer and got a positive, its faint but it's there!
Its not official til weds though so been cautious xx

Thank you danni, bit worried as its quite faint but then I'm
Only 10dpo so didnt even expect to see anything x

Hi ladies, todays test is darker! I'll upload the pics, they're not great photos and you can see it much better in real life x

Attachments

• 6dpt.jpg
    6dpt.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 6dptr.jpg
    6dptr.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 7
  • 6dptransfer.jpg
    6dptransfer.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
  • embiexx.jpg
    embiexx.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
1st pic are todays tests, 2nd and 3rd pics yesterdays on the left and todays on the right x

you cant really see it on the cheapies in a photo but they're looking much more obvious in real life and darker than yesterdays x

Todays tests and progression :happydance:

Attachments

• 7dpt.jpg
    7dpt.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 7dptr.jpg
    7dptr.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 7dptra.jpg
    7dptra.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry about not feeling any different. I certainly didn't. Everything I felt was from the OHSS and I didn't have any morning sickness. My craving in the beginning was steak and veggies. So happy for you!

Thank you ladies :) I'm starting to feel symptoms kicking in though with the most annoying one being insomnia! I just lay there awake for hours but I'm too scared to get up in case the progesterone leaks out, plus I'm testing daily so don't want to feel the need to pee in the night!

The insomnia is one of the not so fun things. It's really annoying at the end of pregnancy when all you want to do is sleep.

Star- how's it going?? How are you feeling?? Any symptoms or anything?? I'm still so happy for you :) Have you had bloodwork and scans yet??

Hi noele, I'm good thank you, had beta last weds which was 87 which is good as they neeDee it to be over 50 and preferably between 80-90 , first scan is 31/3 which will be 7 weeks
Symptoms arent too bad, headaches on and off, cramps are on and off throughout the day, last night I had quite a strong one though that lasted 1-2 minutes so that's got me worried, the insomnia has passed now and more tired during the day, I'm just constantly worried though, especially about tje strong cramp last night
How are you? X

Don't worry too much about the cramps. I literally felt like I was going to get my period the first 2 weeks of knowing I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->