Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Sorry to hear that Danni, are u doing iui this cycle? We understand how you feel,sending you hugs

Noele - back in the 2ww together, lets hope we have better luck this time!

Nurse - good luck this cycle, well done on the exercise,you put me to shame!

Cntrygrl - I think rely on my boobs too much, before Clomid they always hurt 7 days before af, with Clomid I get nipple twinges and first cycle no sore boobs and last cycle got tje same kind of sore boobs a few days before af which is what got my hopes up!

Tundralife - good luck this cycle, what CD are you on?

Star-- Mine are already sore this cycle. Not horribly luckily. I kind of assumed my hormones would be slightly off this time anyways. The clomid certainly does a number on our bodies. I can say it is nice feeling like myself.

Sorry to hear that Danni, are u doing iui this cycle? We understand how you feel,sending you hugs

Noele - back in the 2ww together, lets hope we have better luck this time!

Nurse - good luck this cycle, well done on the exercise,you put me to shame!

Cntrygrl - I think rely on my boobs too much, before Clomid they always hurt 7 days before af, with Clomid I get nipple twinges and first cycle no sore boobs and last cycle got tje same kind of sore boobs a few days before af which is what got my hopes up!

Tundralife - good luck this cycle, what CD are you on?

No my iui was cancelled this cycle. My lining was to thin.

Dannio==sending you loads of hugs hun! Sorry about BFN. Can you ovulate on your own wihtout the clomid? Maybe you could change to something like Noele is taking? I heard its less side effects and good for the lining?? I'm wishing you lots of luck. Does your doctor recommend you do anything?

Noele-Man your cycle went fast lol. You are already in the tww again! That means I am not far behind you. The ball field marriage sounds right up my DH's alley. He's a huge ball player too. Guess we really have more in common than we know. :) It does seem you are a bit more chill this cycle and I am glad you got to bd in a few times and catch your O day. I think this cycle I am planning on a day or so before I know I will and the day of and 2 days in a row after. We shall see. Depends on if I have to beat DH in the head or not.

Star--what CD are you on today? I am thinking you and Noele are in the tww together right now? Lucky asses lol.

Cntry girl- did you get to bd'ing on time this cycle? Oh and on the fertile blend, I didn't make it past one day lol. I have this issue with swallowing pills. I make myself sick haha. DH thinks I am crazy. He insists I take vitamins because I am always sleepy so he bought me some adult gummy ones but those taste like crap too. He rations them out to me each day becuase he thinks I will eat them like candy. What a poop head lol

AFM- I am on CD4 man that seems so far away from the tww lol. I can say that I am feeling even more chill than last cycle about ttc. I am torn with not taking the clomid but glad I am not as it makes my period more insane. I am enjoying going to the gym and tanning and I am so happy because we have had 40's here the past week. Today it rained and snowed which soured me but other than that everything is good in Alaska.

How are you lovely ladies doing?

Hi all
Danni - sorry I meant next cycle!

Tundralife - I am CD19 possibly 5-8 dpo not sure as never know when I ovulate and go by symptoms I get after it like the white cm, so far I've had a small amount but on last 2 cycles I had loads by this point, I keeps getting hot flashes though but its different to last 2 Clomid cycles as I got them whilst taking the Clomid and few days after, never this late in cycle, also getting them during the day if just sat doing doing nothing and before used to only be at night, just shows we have to remember how different cycles can be each time with Clomid and I must not symptom spot, which so far doing well!

Noele- your cycle has gone quick, though mine seems quicker this time around, probably as been busy with work

Cntrygrl - what cycle are you on?

Have a good day everyone, I'm just about to go to work so will check in later x

Tundralife- I know my cycle is going by so fast. But I did ovulate 4 days earlier than last cycle. And I really have been very laid back with this cycle... Not sure what it is but I just felt like I needed a break from obsessing. (I'm still obsessing a little bit) I am more into my cycle now that I ovulated but the first half it felt like I forgot DH and I were even TTC lol. I have been keeping really busy with books, planting, projects around the house, trying to lose weight and work. It's hard being so obsessed with TTC because than it feels like you don't have room for other stuff going on in your life. Or at least I can't seem to find middle ground. Also, I think your bd plans sound good. Lol yeah and if DH doesn't want to cooperate than just drag him to the bedroom by the ear and don't give him a choice ;-) sooner than you know it you will be in the TWW too!!! Good luck catching the egg. Oh and I was going to tell you... I read yesterday that Clomid stays in your system for 6-8 weeks after you stop taking it so who knows maybe its still work a little bit with you ovaries? Enjoy the nice weather! We have finally got our break. Looks like 70's this weekend and I am so excited. Last two weeks we have had over 2 feet of snow dumped on us which is not common in April. It's been the never-ending winter this year for us.

Star- Clomid really does make us symptom spot every month... It's all different month to month too so I've pretty much written off every symptom in the TWW because I've had it all except sore boobs. So my theory is unless my boobs are sore or I am vomiting I am not counting anything as a real symptom lol

Tundra-- I think we BD'ed on time we have the last 4 days except yesterday. Kind of just having fun with it this cycle. I have my scripts to restart clomid as soon as AF arrives, also a script for my trigger shot.

Star-- This will be cycle 17 for us. Next cycle we have the IUI all set up. Hopefully that will get me my forever baby.

Noele-- I think we're both 2dpo. Good Luck to you :)

Cntrygrl- Yea I am either 1-2 dpo... Lol I can never pinpoint the exact day so I always just go by the crosshairs on fertilityfriend.com good luck to you as well!! Hopefully you will get your bfp naturally this cycle and won't even need those prescriptions.

*babydust to all* someone HAS to get a BFP soon on this thread!!

Hey ladies!!!

Danni- Im praying for you!

Noele- I agree with you about ss last month I had every symptom in the book with a BFN! And because I always get sore boobs I'm not counting myself in unless I get vomitting! lol harsh but true

Tundra- I'm cd6 so we will be in the tww together yay!

Star- Clomid had me feeling all new tnings with my boobs as well:growlmad: I really felt pregnant last month I feel those pills are emotionally hard to deal with for me but they can be worth it.

Cntrygrl- Hopefully you wont need IUI and you get your Bfp this month

AFM- I'm just anxiously waiting to poas for my opks still have about 10 days to wait. I am still occupying my time with workouts trying to lose all this extra weight I put on ttc and eating like I was already pregnant:haha:

Dannio==sending you loads of hugs hun! Sorry about BFN. Can you ovulate on your own wihtout the clomid? Maybe you could change to something like Noele is taking? I heard its less side effects and good for the lining?? I'm wishing you lots of luck. Does your doctor recommend you do anything?

Thank you. Yes I ovulate on my own. I am under unexplained infertility. They really have no reason why I'm not getting pregnant. I'm going to ask my doctor about switching to fermera but I doubt it will work if clomid didn't.

Star 25- yes I can try iui next cycle if my lining is not to thin again

Nurse star- thank you!

Hoping this time around is better for you dannixo x

I'm CD20 today and not alot happening over here, yesterday when I went for a wee there was a like a little gush of something after I had finished - sorry if tmi - didnt feel like it does when having a wee though coz made me think what was that?! Maybe cm so hopefully a sign I have actually ovulated, slight lower back ache this morning but other than that nothing

How is everyone else? Xx

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a good week :)

Dannixo- I'm praying your lining will thicken for this next round and that your IUI goes as planned!!

Star- Not much going on here either! I'm cd 17 and 2 or 3 dpo... Seems like time was flying the first half of my cycle and now.of course I get into the TWW and time is going so slow!! Lol

Nurse- Hang in there... You will be ovulating soon :) Gets lots of bd'ing in!!

I hope everyone else is doing good!

Anyone know how to read charts? If so, could you look at mine and tell me why fertilityfriend hasn't confirmed ovulation yet? I missed quite a fee days of temping in the first half of my cycle but I had 3 significant temp rises in a row starting on cd 15 which matches up with my positive opk on cd 14..... But no confirmation yet. I am still kind of new at temping. This is my third cycle temping so I am still figuring everything out and searching for consistency or a pattern. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Everyone is pretty quiet this week :) Hoping that's a good thing and means no one is obsessing over their cycles. Wishing you all a happy weekend!!!

Anyone know how to read charts? If so, could you look at mine and tell me why fertilityfriend hasn't confirmed ovulation yet? I missed quite a fee days of temping in the first half of my cycle but I had 3 significant temp rises in a row starting on cd 15 which matches up with my positive opk on cd 14..... But no confirmation yet. I am still kind of new at temping. This is my third cycle temping so I am still figuring everything out and searching for consistency or a pattern. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Everyone is pretty quiet this week :) Hoping that's a good thing and means no one is obsessing over their cycles. Wishing you all a happy weekend!!!

Noele-- It normally takes it about 4-5 days to recognize O. I used to say the same thing. "Why don't I have crosshairs yet?" They should be there by this weekend.

Noele--You're welcome.
I'm experiencing some sciatic nerve pain today. Definitely not enjoying it. My temp jumped up this morning so we'll see where the crosshairs decide to go on mine.

Hi glad cntrygrl answered that I'm clueless with charting and temping!
It is quiet, I think probably as we've all done a few cycles of Clomid now and have come to realize symptom spotting does us no good!
I'm not having any symptoms anyway but still getting the hot flushes and hardly slept last night through the heat but I'm not symptom spotting! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->