Clomid round 3 anyone else?

ARD- I will check and see what mine are today when the doc calls and we can compare. Did you have them on CD21 both months? I know that can affect the results. I think I had mine about 5 days after O so hopefully it will still show something!! I can look online and see what your results mean. When is your AF due? Maybe you experienced implantation bleeding?? That would be awesome!!!!!! FXD

Star- sorry DH is being a poo head. I know how it is frustrating they won't bd with us. I tried everything and it's like I don't exist sometimes when DH does'nt want to bother with me!! Really sucks.

Cntrygrl- How are you hun? You will be in that tww before long........I hope that things work out this cycle. Where are you from anyways?

ARD- I will check and see what mine are today when the doc calls and we can compare. Did you have them on CD21 both months? I know that can affect the results. I think I had mine about 5 days after O so hopefully it will still show something!! I can look online and see what your results mean. When is your AF due? Maybe you experienced implantation bleeding?? That would be awesome!!!!!! FXD

Star- sorry DH is being a poo head. I know how it is frustrating they won't bd with us. I tried everything and it's like I don't exist sometimes when DH does'nt want to bother with me!! Really sucks.

Cntrygrl- How are you hun? You will be in that tww before long........I hope that things work out this cycle. Where are you from anyways?

Hi,

Yes both times I did it on day 21. We get our results online on the same day... and the 2 previous months my levels were in the 50's.

My AF is due on on the 28th or 29th of April so still have about 10 days before then. Im guessing i ovulated around 5 days ago but this type of brown mucus started about 2 days ago. I tried to google more about implantation bleeding but there is so many different things that it could be out there... like ovulation bleeding :S iv never had this before so im really crossing my fingers that it is implantation bleeding! I hate to get my hopes up though cause i always think im going to get a BFP every month on clomid lol

ADR how long have you been on clomid? And nothing wrong with getting our hopes up. I think we are all guilty of that from time to time. I'm sitting here wanting to get mine up and I am just looking online at people who have cramps like AF but get a BFP trying to pep myself up. On the downside and being a pessimist today, I feel for sure AF is coming this weekend or maybe tomorrow. Sunday I would technically be considered late.
Did you just view your results online? I am wondering if you doctor mentioned anything about it being 30 now compared to 50 before? If not, then I would assume everything was fine and you ovulated. What do you think?

Hi,

Yes both times I did it on day 21. We get our results online on the same day... and the 2 previous months my levels were in the 50's.

My AF is due on on the 28th or 29th of April so still have about 10 days before then. Im guessing i ovulated around 5 days ago but this type of brown mucus started about 2 days ago. I tried to google more about implantation bleeding but there is so many different things that it could be out there... like ovulation bleeding :S iv never had this before so im really crossing my fingers that it is implantation bleeding! I hate to get my hopes up though cause i always think im going to get a BFP every month on clomid lol

Sounnds promising! ! GL my FXd

So excited! Just checked my vmail and my doctor had called to say that my progesterone level is 28.1 and that it was good! She said that anything over 10 was great and that it showed I ovulated!! She said that I am ovulating on my own without the clomid and that I could very well get preggers!! I just wonder what is wrong and why I can't ever seem to catch that eggie!!!

Thats great news tundralife! Pleased you had good results and hoping you get past Sunday with no af!

Adr - it's sounds good, hope it is implantation bleeding!

123- how are you? '

Nurse - sorry af arrived, do you have any plans for this cycle or are you taking it easy?

I got my wicked way with dh on the end last night but it wasn't easy! So far we have bd 7,9,11,13 and today is day 14 , day 12 and today had mild period type pains, noele - I havent had these before this early, its normally what I get a few days before af, also got it in my lower back so maybe you are right about it been ovulation - I hope! How are things with you? Xx

I'm doing well. This month we're just going all natural. No clomid, opk's, preseed, softcups. The dr. said no sex for 3 weeks, but I'd never make it. Next cycle is all set up for IUI and follicle ultrasound. I'm from Upstate NY along the VT border.

Hey ladies!
Sorry I was away for a few days... Just needed to chill on baby making front. I really could not tell you how many rounds of Clomid I would say between 5-6... maybe more. I did a round of femara but it didn't do anything .. not even a little bump in numbers. I am up to 150mg clomid and 1000mg Metaformin. I am better today ... might have been meds the other day. Thanks for the support ladies!!

Hi,

Tundralife2 - YAY on your progesterone level!!!! Im sending you good vibes :) :) hopefully this will be your month!!

I only viewed my results online and I dont have a docs appt until May. But if your doctor said that anything over 10 is good then im happy with it :) That would be exciting if both of us get BFP at the same time. Im getting a lot of cramping today so hopefully everything is ok and ill soon see a BFP. How far along in the tww are you?

I'm doing well. This month we're just going all natural. No clomid, opk's, preseed, softcups. The dr. said no sex for 3 weeks, but I'd never make it. Next cycle is all set up for IUI and follicle ultrasound. I'm from Upstate NY along the VT border.

Well you kow what you hear, when people stop ttc it happens. At least you have a plan even if you don't use the helpers (opks etc) you have the IUI scheduled and stuff. I know it will happen for you again and your little bean will be a sticky one!! I was wondering what part of the states you were from as you have cntrygrl as your name tag lol. I guess I have to remind myself that people can be country in New York just like in Mississippi! Haha...we just always grew up thinking all rednecks come from the deep south hehe...I have a whole family of them!! Some without teeth too:haha::haha:

Glad you are doing good though!

Hi,

Tundralife2 - YAY on your progesterone level!!!! Im sending you good vibes :) :) hopefully this will be your month!!

I only viewed my results online and I dont have a docs appt until May. But if your doctor said that anything over 10 is good then im happy with it :) That would be exciting if both of us get BFP at the same time. Im getting a lot of cramping today so hopefully everything is ok and ill soon see a BFP. How far along in the tww are you?

Yes that would be some exciting stuff if we get to be bump buddies!! :flower:
I am about 13-14DPO today and I too have some mild cramping but like AF types. Not anything major but it's different every month. With clomid it was worse but liek I've said before I didn't take it last month so it should be out of my system. And yep..she said for sure anything over 10 is great. I didn't get a 50 like you did before but it could have been when our cycle days fell or something. When I had mine done I was only about 3 dpo or something like that. I do feel AF is coming this weekend but I'm okay with that because I know that I did ovulate so there is hope. :thumbup:

How many DPO are you today? And when is your AF due?? I can't keep track lol

Hi,

Yes that would be some exciting stuff if we get to be bump buddies!! :flower:
I am about 13-14DPO today and I too have some mild cramping but like AF types. Not anything major but it's different every month. With clomid it was worse but liek I've said before I didn't take it last month so it should be out of my system. And yep..she said for sure anything over 10 is great. I didn't get a 50 like you did before but it could have been when our cycle days fell or something. When I had mine done I was only about 3 dpo or something like that. I do feel AF is coming this weekend but I'm okay with that because I know that I did ovulate so there is hope. :thumbup:

How many DPO are you today? And when is your AF due?? I can't keep track lol

Im not exactly sure when i ovulated (i didnt use OPK's this cycle) but so far my AF always comes on day 32 and today is day 22 for me... so in another 10 days.

ADR-Ah...I see. Well from your lab results you ovulate anyways but I guess key for you would be to know when. Do you usually not use OPK's to find out when you ovulate? Just curious or was this month a month you didn't use them?

If AF comes this weekend then I call my dr on Monday and schedule my HSG for this coming week. I guess her theory is that she will catch me long before ovulation so if there is some "trash" in my tubes then they hope to flush it out and she said she has seen several people get pregnant afterwards. Plus she doesn't want to risk flushing out my eggie either! I would hate her for that hehe....

I told DH even if we were not ttc I would still want to know if something is wrong with my body because you never know what could happen. I mean our bodies change so much so fast and pushing 40 years old we start getting all kinds of strange things happen. Also she was thinking because of me having endometriosis for all of those years that it could affect my tubes like sexually transmitted diseases can. It could cause some scaring on the tubes or inflame them. I don't know she mentioned so much stuff that it's really hard to keep track.

I am curious if anyone on this thread consumes caffeine? I mean you hear so much about if you are ttc you should cut it out. I have some strong java every morning. Sometimes I drink the whole 16 ounce cup (i make it myself) and sometimes, well usualy I only drink a little over half of it. I thought about beginning on Monday to stop drinking coffee all together but was wondering if ya'll think this really matters?

Tundra-- Lol I live on a farm and grew up in a town with one red light in it. We have plenty of people around here that don't seem to know what a toothbrush or dentists are. Thank you for all your positive thoughts. Will your DH be getting the sperm analysis done? If you're ovulating well on your own maybe IUI will be a good option for you as well. Just gets the sperm closer to the egg :)

Tundra-- Lol I live on a farm and grew up in a town with one red light in it. We have plenty of people around here that don't seem to know what a toothbrush or dentists are. Thank you for all your positive thoughts. Will your DH be getting the sperm analysis done? If you're ovulating well on your own maybe IUI will be a good option for you as well. Just gets the sperm closer to the egg :)

Oh hell no girl! DH won't even consider it right now because he has to perform it on the military base. I tried to even tell him what the dr said about it could be his sperm having been exposed to chemicals while deployed. She did say she is seeing sperm that are defective now and causing infertility in military couples and she even said she is only willing to go so far unless she sees the whole picture and DH happens to be part of that picture. Oh well. Like i've said before I will do what I can do to my body to make sure I am healthy and make sure I am okay. If DH doesn't want to comply then it's on him, right.

Definitely on him. I think it's odd that some DH's have such an issue with it. Mine was pretty much like "sure where do I sign up". I have heard that with the deployment. My brother was over in Iraq in 2006 and was tested for uranium when he got home. I have a niece who was conceived before he was deployed and my nephew was born after he returned home. My nephew was born with optic nerve hypoplasia and is legally blind. There were a few other guys he was deployed with that some of thier children have different medical problems as well. It's scary to think about.

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good weekend?

I've just been working so nothing exciting here, I'm on CD16 and already written this cycle off as a failure
We bd only on days 7,9,11,13, on day 14 we both worked too long and different hours and yesterday,day 15, dh wasn't feeling well and we had another argument about, I think I might have a break from Clomid this cycle,or I might tell dh I havent taken it and pretend I'm not bothered about when we bd so theres no pressure
Hope your all doing better than me! Xx

Thats great news tundralife! Pleased you had good results and hoping you get past Sunday with no af!

Adr - it's sounds good, hope it is implantation bleeding!

123- how are you? '

Nurse - sorry af arrived, do you have any plans for this cycle or are you taking it easy?

I got my wicked way with dh on the end last night but it wasn't easy! So far we have bd 7,9,11,13 and today is day 14 , day 12 and today had mild period type pains, noele - I havent had these before this early, its normally what I get a few days before af, also got it in my lower back so maybe you are right about it been ovulation - I hope! How are things with you? Xx

Thanks for asking.
Not whinging just an update.
Morning sickness/all day nausea in full swing.
Scan on Thursday showed 1 baby with a heart beat :) I have another scan tomorrow with my FS/OB

Thats brilliant news about the scan, hope the nausea eases up for you, we all cant wait to join you with the morning sickness! X

Thats brilliant news about the scan, hope the nausea eases up for you, we all cant wait to join you with the morning sickness! X

Hope you're all experiencing it after this cycle! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->