Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Cutler101- Most health insurances do NOT cover fertility treatments. But most basic insurance plans will cover the diagnosis. I've been diagnosed recently as unexplained infertility so my insurance sent me a letter saying they will no longer cover any costs/visits/treatments or anything that has to do with my infertility. So now dh and I get to pay out of pocket... Yay! Not! Lol At this point I am pretty much willing to hand over as much money as I need to if it means I will get my BFP.

Just wanted to drop back into this thread to say I got my BFP on the third cycle!
I hope it's third time lucky for all you ladies too. Best of luck! xxx

Congrats Jelly!

AFM: I poas'd on Friday to see if the trigger was out of my system yet and got a negative. I am supposed to get a blood test tomorrow but I can tell AF is already on her way. Probably won't fully hit until tomorrow or Wednesday though. I'm so disappointed. And to top it all off, another friend just called to tell me she is pregnant. She got married after me and started trying well after me. It is so hard to pretend to be excited for her when all I want to do is cry.

Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running...

Congrats Jelly!

AFM: I poas'd on Friday to see if the trigger was out of my system yet and got a negative. I am supposed to get a blood test tomorrow but I can tell AF is already on her way. Probably won't fully hit until tomorrow or Wednesday though. I'm so disappointed. And to top it all off, another friend just called to tell me she is pregnant. She got married after me and started trying well after me. It is so hard to pretend to be excited for her when all I want to do is cry.

Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running...

Aww Prayerful--so sorry to hear that for you with your friend getting pregnant! Fx'd crossed for you and big big :hugs:

Hello

Noele - YAY on your positive opk! sending you tons and tons of luck in catching the egg, this better had be our month!

Im pretty sure im 6dpo today and its killing me! Im really trying not to SS but not doing very well, yesterday felt like I was having v v mild period pain and this morning lower back ache and more white cm, I just have to keep reminding myself these are signs of hormones, its too early to be S spotting!

the pain is very rare now but felt like a cyst im glad it was on the left as FS said I would ovulate from the right so dont want anything interfering with that

Tundralife - I know what you mean about not telling DH its tine, I didn't want to for the same reasons but I bhad to plan it as we both work different shifts everyday and its hard to fit it in! Glad to hear you're feeling positive, i'm feeling more positive now than what I was a week ago, I hope you do get some monitoring, it helped me feel better as last year I had 3 unmointored cycles but didn't ovulate so wasn't on the right dose, good idea to talk to your dr about it. Are you on CD8 today?

:dust::dust::dust:

Star25--yes ma'am CD8 today. I want to start using the OPK's ALREADY lol. So desperate!!! I always thought I o'd earlier than later. Like maybe CD13-14. It's hard to tell now with taking the clomid. This stuff gives me so many symptoms. Hard to know what it's doing down there. I am going to use the CBD OPK's this month. I used the first response last month and had a hard time understanding the result. I see where some ladies use 2 brands at the same time. What do you think? What do you do in order to check?
Hope you are having a good day today!!

Tundralife- I know how you feel about dh and not telling him when ovulation is. I go back and forth every month on my tactics lol one month I will.just seduce him the old fashioned way around ovulation and the next month I will tell him that we are bd'ing because I am ovulating and I don't want to hear no if's, and's, or but's about it! ;-) Also, I would just call your doctor and ask if you can go in for your 21 day progesterone test to confirm ovulation. It's a lab-only appointment and just a blood test and I'm almost positive your doctor would say yes. I've never had it done but will be getting it done this Friday for the first time on CD 21. I had to call and ask my doctor if we could do it and she said yes. I'm so curious to see what my levels will be at. I'm nervous though... Last night I had a dream that I got my progesterone results back and they were 0.00 and I was so sad. Obviously just a cruel dream but I am keeping my fingers crossed for good levels. Seriously just call your doctor and ask... Anyways good luck to you :) I'm curious what cycle day you are on as well?!

Star25- I'm super glad you are feeling more positive about it now!! I have my fingers crossed for all of us and hopefully we all see BFPS this cycle. When is AF due for you? Will you be testing early or waiting? I'm sending you lots and lots of babydust!!!

I'm on CD8 we did bd on Sun and Saturday. It's kind of funny to share but that seems to be our usual bd days! hahaha. He is active duty military and in a senior position so he stays stressed right now. He is also studying for his next rank so he hasn't really been paying attention. He seems to relax better on the weekend. I am thinking if I can just hint around every two days or even 3 that might up my odds. I don't know how much more of the clomid I can stand because it makes me crazy and I am so obssessed with reading everyone's threads on here!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Poor DH though. I know he thinks I'm nuts and I freak him out about it. BUT the bright side is it's a new month for me and I'm only at CD8 so another chance to make that little beanie stick!!! I thought about calling my doctor but we go to the military dr on base and you can tell those crazy people anything. You always have to make a darn appointment!!!! I have an appt for Wednesday of this week so I will ask him if I can sneak out of work and go to the appt. It was originally made because I was supposed to be getting a pregnancy test if I didn't start BUT I did and here I am AGAIN!

I would hardly be able to contain myself if I were you by now. I would so want to be testing ALREADY:hugs:

Jellybeanxx- That's is fantastic news :) Congrats! Wishing you a h&h 9months!

Prayerful- So sorry to hear that but just remember don't lose all hope because it ain't over until AF actually shows. So many woman say that early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to pre-AF symptoms. And if it doesn't work out this month for you than I am keeping my FX'd that you get your BFP soon.

Tundralife- I'm the same way... Every month I get obsessed with reading threads and BFP stories haha I drive myself insane. My dh thinks I'm crazy too. If he only knew even half of it lol he would probably be running for the hills ;-) Especially some months when I have a lot of TWW symptoms I will form a small poas addiction and buy tons of hpts and he doesn't like when I 'waste' money on them lol he tells me to wait until I have a reason to buy them like AF being late. So I buy them anyways and hide them in the bathroom. When it comes time to poas I go into stealth mode lol.

Jellybeanxx- That's is fantastic news :) Congrats! Wishing you a h&h 9months!

Prayerful- So sorry to hear that but just remember don't lose all hope because it ain't over until AF actually shows. So many woman say that early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to pre-AF symptoms. And if it doesn't work out this month for you than I am keeping my FX'd that you get your BFP soon.

Tundralife- I'm the same way... Every month I get obsessed with reading threads and BFP stories haha I drive myself insane. My dh thinks I'm crazy too. If he only knew even half of it lol he would probably be running for the hills ;-) Especially some months when I have a lot of TWW symptoms I will form a small poas addiction and buy tons of hpts and he doesn't like when I 'waste' money on them lol he tells me to wait until I have a reason to buy them like AF being late. So I buy them anyways and hide them in the bathroom. When it comes time to poas I go into stealth mode lol.

I'm seriously LOL'ing here at my desk! I know the feeling. I was forced into buying some OPK's at Walmart the other day while we were shopping. He didn't say anything but gave me the look. I then said "what? He never said a word. I hate buying the OPKs too. Luckily some of them have Preggers tests in them so at least you get something for free hahaha!!!

I am feeling positive though and like I said, I'm in ninja mode right now so no telling my DH when I'm ovulating. I'm just gonna be like ---you want some of this hehehe!! Hopefully he will get out of stress mode and cooperate though. Unfortunately we do need them. As he put it when I stressed him out last month. I didn't need to do anything to make the baby (just carry it) He had to perform in order to give me the goods to get that way. It was stressful on demand. So weird since we always thought guys just jump after the word SEX. I am hopeful this is "our" month! No more stalking the clomid threads other than to post our success!! ;-)

Tundralife- I know you would think men would be all over babydancing ALL the time but... Nope lol our poor hubbys! I had to bag dh to bd one last time last night just for good measure. Haha I almost had to make a deal with him and give him a 15 min back massage lol After being together for 6 years we only give backrubs if we want something ;-) But anyways I hope you like the Clearblue digital OPKs. I love them even though they are a little spendy I think its worth it. Mine usually last me for two cycles. But that was before I started test twice a day.

Afm, I am not sure if I mentioned this before but this was my first month trying bbt temping/charting and according to fertilityfriend.com I ovulated on CD 16 which make sense according to my temps. So I guess that makes today 3dpo/CD 19. Not feeling any symptoms yet which is a good thing. I'm not trying to read to far into anything over the week and a half.

Something really weird I have noticed this cycle is enlarged nipples since I started taking Clomid just this cycle though. It started around maybe CD 6 or 7 and my left nipple is bigger than my right which is not normal for me. Is this weird? Have any of you experienced this with Clomid? My nipples are not sore or discolored or anything just bigger. Any insight would be nice! Thanks.

How are you other ladies doing? Anything new going on? I'm really hoping we all get our BFPS this cycle!!! Lots of babydust!!!

Just wanted to drop back into this thread to say I got my BFP on the third cycle!
I hope it's third time lucky for all you ladies too. Best of luck! xxx

Thats great news!!! any symptoms? ( not that I'm obsessing lol) xx

Tundralife- I know you would think men would be all over babydancing ALL the time but... Nope lol our poor hubbys! I had to bag dh to bd one last time last night just for good measure. Haha I almost had to make a deal with him and give him a 15 min back massage lol After being together for 6 years we only give backrubs if we want something ;-) But anyways I hope you like the Clearblue digital OPKs. I love them even though they are a little spendy I think its worth it. Mine usually last me for two cycles. But that was before I started test twice a day.

Afm, I am not sure if I mentioned this before but this was my first month trying bbt temping/charting and according to fertilityfriend.com I ovulated on CD 16 which make sense according to my temps. So I guess that makes today 3dpo/CD 19. Not feeling any symptoms yet which is a good thing. I'm not trying to read to far into anything over the week and a half.

Something really weird I have noticed this cycle is enlarged nipples since I started taking Clomid just this cycle though. It started around maybe CD 6 or 7 and my left nipple is bigger than my right which is not normal for me. Is this weird? Have any of you experienced this with Clomid? My nipples are not sore or discolored or anything just bigger. Any insight would be nice! Thanks.

How are you other ladies doing? Anything new going on? I'm really hoping we all get our BFPS this cycle!!! Lots of babydust!!!

Hey Noele0002==Hope your day is splendid! I am so happy that my DH actually Bd'd with me last night. I'm only on CD10 though so not real thrilled about his efforts until I am getting closer to ovulation. So how many days was your AF this time? Like how long is your cycle? Mine was 31 last month but usually around 29 days. Maybe the clomid made my cycle extend or something. Not sure. I took it 5-9 first two times and this time it was 3-7. I wonder if you can still track ovulation with fertility friend even if you do not temp.

Hi, I'm starting my second round of Clomid 50 mg, days 3-7. I feel like I ovulated last cycle, although I'm a regular ovulater (as far as symptoms). I'm currently on CD 2, and feeling really down.

I haven't read through the thread yet, but I look forward to it.

tundralife- My day was pretty good and I hope yours was too! My last AF only lasted 3 days (usually last 4-5 days) and it was pretty heavy (normally I have a not too heavy not too light AF). My last cycle only lasted 14 days but I am assuming that was some kind of fluke from the Clomid and maybe my hormones were off.. Who knows! But my average cycle before Clomid was about 30/31 days. My first cycle on Clomid was 29 days but I ovulated late and had a short luteal phase. Second cycle on Clomid was last cycle/14 days. Now this is my third cycle and I am almost positive I ovulated on CD 16 (which is a few days earlier than normal prior to taking Clomid). We will see how it turns out but if AF does show up than I am assuming it will show a few days early since I ovulated early. I am really really really looking forward to getting my progesterone blood test done on Friday morning. Hopefully the tests will confirm that I did indeed ovulate. Out of all of the tests I've went through for infertility we have yet to test whether I actually ovulate or not! Sorry for blabbing on lol As far as fertilityfriends goes I am not sure if it would track without the temps. Check it out. I really like it so far.

PrayingFor4- Welcome :) Have you had any monitoring done with the Clomid?

Temp is the highest it has been all cycle at 13DPO, however, I have been having funny twingy cramps all day, and thought what the heck, just do one of the tests sitting at home... :bfn:... AF must be on her way :cry:

tundralife- My day was pretty good and I hope yours was too! My last AF only lasted 3 days (usually last 4-5 days) and it was pretty heavy (normally I have a not too heavy not too light AF). My last cycle only lasted 14 days but I am assuming that was some kind of fluke from the Clomid and maybe my hormones were off.. Who knows! But my average cycle before Clomid was about 30/31 days. My first cycle on Clomid was 29 days but I ovulated late and had a short luteal phase. Second cycle on Clomid was last cycle/14 days. Now this is my third cycle and I am almost positive I ovulated on CD 16 (which is a few days earlier than normal prior to taking Clomid). We will see how it turns out but if AF does show up than I am assuming it will show a few days early since I ovulated early. I am really really really looking forward to getting my progesterone blood test done on Friday morning. Hopefully the tests will confirm that I did indeed ovulate. Out of all of the tests I've went through for infertility we have yet to test whether I actually ovulate or not! Sorry for blabbing on lol As far as fertilityfriends goes I am not sure if it would track without the temps. Check it out. I really like it so far.

PrayingFor4- Welcome :) Have you had any monitoring done with the Clomid?

I think I am going to try and call my doc tomorrow and see if they will order the blood test with out me being seen. I can't stand using the military doc's. It makes me crazy but at least he did put me on the clomid. I can't wait to find out what your blood tests say but I bet this will be your month!! I too had about a 30 day cycle and always felt like I ovulated. I really didn't notice symptom wise if I was doing anything but since taking the clomid, I can really feel my ovaries in over drive. Sometimes it hurts so bad that I think I am having cysts. I really hope that isn't the case.

Jillie- Don't give up on this cycle just yet... When is AF due? Maybe it was to early to get a BFP? What brand did you use?

Tundralife- I've heard a lot of woman complain about military docs. But it wouldn't hurt to ask if you could get a progesterone test done. I'm pretty sure you don't even see your doc when you get it done. For me it is a lab only appointment so the only person I will see is the person who actually takes my blood. Just call because simply asking never hurt anything. I don't even think you need to ask... You could just say you want to have one done!

Well my last cycle was 30 days... so due today technically. The one before was 33 days. If you check out my temps of my chart, it has dropped HEAPS today, so I am pretty sure I am out this month. :cry: I used a first response HPT - meant to be 99% accurate the day before AND the day your period is due.

Hi,

this is my first time on this site... or any site actually but im starting my 3rd round tonight... i thought the second round actually worked but i ended up getting my period 3 days ago on day 31 :( Is there anything anyone recommends on trying to bring my chances up? i bought a ovulation digital test with 20 strips today... im supposed to start that on day 5. I charted my temp for the past two cycles but it was so hard to tell on my temperatures. I did ovulate on my last cycle of 100mg clomid (I did a day 21 blood test resulting in 54.9).... im really losing hope. We tried for a year and a half naturally and now this will be my third round on clomid.

So AF did get me. I'm on CD2 now. I had my ultrasound today and have a resolving cyst on the R side but they are letting me go ahead with a treated cycle anyway! This will be my first back to back cycles (due to cysts) since we first started treatments a year ago! I got some new test results today too. Good and bad news... Bad news is my immune system is overactive and essentially killing off any possible developing embryos. :( Good news is that there is a treatment. I will be adding steroids and a 3-hour intralipid infusion to my treatment regimen each cycle. I'm also switching from Clomid back to Femara this cycle. With this new treatment, I finally have hope again that there is actually a chance for us to get our miracle baby!!

Jillie- I see that on your chart :-( well assuming AF shows what are your plans next cycle? More Clomid?

ADR10- Hi and welcome to our group :) I have been TTC for over a year and a half as well... I really don't have any recommendations besides OPKs and charting. Just make sure you are bd'ing plenty BEFORE ovulation. That's all I've got. Has your doctor discussed a next step with you if Clomid does not work?

Prayerful- Sorry to hear AF showed and the bad news about the immune system but I am glad to hear there is a treatment. That is definitely great news. My fingers will be crossed for you *babydust*

Afm, Today I am 5dpo/Cd 21. I had my 21 day progesterone draw this morning. :) I'm hoping for good levels indicating ovulation! I am just assuming I won't get my results back until some next week. My doctor is terrible about getting back to me. No symptoms for me yet... Which is good because I do not want to do too much symptom spotting this early. The only thing I have noticed is an increase in creamy cm and I'm usually dry at this point BUT I refuse to look at that as a sign or symptom haha so I will just blame it on Clomid ;-)

Hoping you ladies all have a wonderful weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->