Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Okay so I tried the 'trick' that Cntrygrl told me about last cycle... Since cd 14 was the only day missing a temp I put a fake one in and it gave me crosshairs and said I ovulated cd 14. Well I was worried that maybe giving a fake temp would cause fertility friend to 'think' I ovulated when I really didn't. So I put in multiple different temps for cd 14 to play around with it and see if it would still give me crosshairs. Every temp I put in whether it was high, low, or in the middle gave me crosshairs and says I ovulated on cd 14. So I think that is what I will go by. I am going to continue with my OPKs until I run out in three days.

Well the witch flew in so I'm out. Good luck to those still waiting to test.

Dannixo- I'm really sorry to hear that :-( What is your plan for this cycle? More Clomid and another IUI?

Danni-- So sorry AF got you. I'm surprised the dr. said to do the IUI before having the HSG. My dr. wouldn't even put me on clomid without having that done. FXed everything comes back with good news.

Noele-- I would say you probably did ovulate on the CD14. FF doesn't seem to like it when you skip temps around O, Lol. I'm glad the trick works though.

AFM-- Yesterday went well. The doctor even let DH do the syringe squeezing of the sperm. My ovaries seem a little tender yesterday and today. My butt finally doesn't hurt to sit.

Dannixo- Oh yes, sorry I forgot for a second about the surgery. When is that scheduled? Are they putting you under? I'm wishing you all the best with the surgery and I hope it helps one way or the other!!! I will be thinking about you.

Cntrygrl- My doctor wouldnt give me Clomid either before I had the HSG done. And no FF definitely does not like when I skip days... I thought I was doing so good this month too. Day 14 was the only day I missed. Lol ok so next month I am going to try even harder to stick to it. I'm starting to finally notice small patterns in my charts which is kind of fun to compare and analyze. By the way, I am so happy to hear yesterday went well :) That is wonderful. Will you be testing out the trigger? Or just waiting two weeks before you test? I'm sending you lots of babydust!!!

AFM- I don't really know of I am convinced yet that I ovulated around cd 14 but that is what I will go by. I am still using OPKs. Nothing else to report. Well actually, I told you ladies a few weeks ago that I was really trying to lose weight since I am/was about 27 lbs overweight. Well I am down 6lbs :) I am so excited about this. I just know I'm going to keep going (I have a good feeling). My new doctor suggested me to lose about 10-15 lbs and I really want to reach that goal before I see him next. I'm not sure when I will be back to see him though... Last I heard was that if AF shows this cycle I am supposed to call so he can prescribe me more Letrozole. I don't know what the next step is beyond that. He mentioned something about some kind of sugar test?! Have any of you had that done. It's like a diabetes test but used for infertility testing too something to do with how sugar effects something... Hahaha I have no idea what I am talking about because I can't remember exactly what he said.

Anyways, Happy Friday ladies!! I am wishing you all wonderful and relaxing Memorial weekend. Anyone have big plans? I'm going to a big music festival on Sunday and that's about it for me.

Noele-- I've never had the sugar test, but sounds interesting. I did test this morning to test out the trigger shot. I'll probably test ever couple of days to see it go down.

Hi, nothing to report here either

sorry af came dannixo, will be thinking of you in june for the lap

cntrygrl - glad to hear it went well, sending you lots of babydust for this cycle

noele- I couldnt have clomid without the hsg, well without the lap actually as he thought I had endo so didnt want to start any treatment until that was ruled out, I found my letter today from the hospital detailing how it all went, some of its a bit confusing to read and theres a bit that says 'there was also a normal puch of douglas' what is this? i might have to google this one unless im just being stupid and everyone else knows what it is!
what CD are you on now?

xx

its ok google it, its a cavity between the uterus and the bottom!

My opk is lighter than yesterday, is it normal to go lighter on a differnt day than what it was before? ive probably drank alot today as been at work and when i done yesterdays i had been asleep because of working the night so hadnt drank much

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Star- I am on CD 20 and FF says I am 6dpo. A 'puch of douglas' is a strange term lol I've never heard of it either. And about your opk yes I believe it can be lighter on different days because it depends how deluded your urine is. Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

ahh thank you for that, i'll be working this weekedn but have a freind over tomorrow evening that I havent seen for ages so that will be nice, she tried 4 years for her DD and was unexplained so she knows how I feel and she conceived her DD on her first cycle of clomid then conceived her DS naturally a few years later x

Opk was still light today but only CD10 , used my conceive plus for the first time and it was just the right amount, I have 8 applicators so I'll just bd roughly every other day and use them each time and hope for the best! Hope your all well x

Hi, need your advice again

I done my opk this morning, SMU, and it looks quite dark, I dont think it would be a positive as only CD11 and my urine was really dark, can it look positive from strong urine even if its negative? that doesnt make mjch sense but hope you know what i mean! I'll do another one later today and see what thats like when its more diluted

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
You are probably gearing up to O. Just make sure to hold your pee for about 3 hours when you do your next one. Good Luck!

Star- I don't think your opk yesterday was positive. I think you get dark OPKs that are close to a positive a few days before you ovulate. I think Cntrygrl is right and maybe you are gearing up to O. Which means you and DH need to get busy ;-)

AFM- Nothing to report as usual! 9dpo which means AF is due anywhere from 3-5 days from now. I hope she stays away but got to admit that I'm not counting on it working this month since we used no meds or anything.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I dont another one yesterday evening and it was really faint, i have to do one yet today but will have to wait a few hours now
Hope af stays away for you too noele, im on CD12 today so will get BD'ing, done CD10 and missed 11 as going to do every other day as I have enough conceive plus applicators to last me up to CD24 so I better not ovulate after that!

Cntrygrl - How many dpiui are you now? will you be testing or waiting?

Ive got my cheap hpts upstairs and i might use one just to check its negative and doesnt come up with an evap or something, I dont want want to be disappointed if have a dogy batch and get a false positive if I test, which I'll try not to as don't want to see a bfn x

Star-- I am 4dpiui. I tested Friday to see how dark the test was and then tested this morning. I'll put a comparison pic up either later or tomorrow. I have been having lots of creamy white cm, but could be due to the shot.

Hi Everyone,

Today i had my OBGYN appt (first one since my miscarraige) and she is sending me to do blood tests all this week to make sure my HCG levels have gone done properly. I go back to her next week... i have no idea if she will put me on Clomid again or not but i want to start trying again right away... weird thing is that im feeling pregnant again (mild cramping, headache etc.) but its probably me just wishing i was again lol

I hope everyone has a great week and cant wait for people to start showing BFPs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->