Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Here are Friday's & Monday's tests seems to be leaving my system quickly.

Attachments

• 2013-05-27 18 28 25.jpg
    2013-05-27 18 28 25.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
ADR10- Where are you at in this current cycle? Have you had all the standard tests done? Like HSG dye test? If you haven't done all that stuff than I would think your doctor might go down that road. You will have to keep us updated on your next appt. Hoping you get another BFP soon!!!

Cntrygrl- Yes it does seem to be leaving your system pretty fast. Will you be testing in a few days again just to make sure it is out of your system? I'm wishing you the best of luck and really hope you see a BFP this cycle!!!

AFM- 10dpo and no pre-af symptoms. Weird but has happened before. Lol I don't think there is any clear rhyme or reason to my body. My body has a 'I do what I want' attitude!! 2-4 days until AF should arrive then I will be back on Letrozole and will hopefully hear what my next step is besides Letrozole. DH and I have been considering whether or not we would like to start the IUI right away if my doctor gives us the ok... We are thinking of waiting until the end of summer so we could get caught up on medical bills and just have a relaxing summer and also to give me more time to lose this extra weight because maybe that would help increase our chances...

I'm hoping everyone has a good week! I really hope we see a BFP on this thread soon :) *Babydust to all*

ADR10- Where are you at in this current cycle? Have you had all the standard tests done? Like HSG dye test? If you haven't done all that stuff than I would think your doctor might go down that road. You will have to keep us updated on your next appt. Hoping you get another BFP soon!!!

Hi Noele,

Thanks for always being so positive :)

I went for an HCG blood test today and i have to go back in 48hrs again and then once more after another 48hrs. She just wants to make sure that everything is out of my system and im not pregnant again before i go back on clomid... or atleast this is what im thinking lol. I have my next appt on Jun 6th so Ill keep you posted.

I really hope you get a BFP soon as well!!! :flower:

Hi all,
still no positive opk but ive got such a bad headache today I dont even care, im not sure if its from the clomid but its the kind of headache that hursts everytime you move, went to sleep for nearly 3 hours this afternoon and thats not like me!

Noele, hoping its a good sign you dont have af symptoms, a relaxing summer does sound nice, sounds like you have already done well losing weight so im sure it wont take you long to reach your goal

cntrygrl - I have everything crossed for you!

ADR-- Have you had an AF since the miscarriage?

Hi Cntrygrl

No I havnt. I didnt even have much bleeding when i did miscarry... it just looked like i was spotting (May 4th). How are you doing?

ADR-- Have you had an AF since the miscarriage?

Hi Cntrygrl

No I havnt. I didnt even have much bleeding when i did miscarry... it just looked like i was spotting (May 4th). How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty well. I'm surprised they didn't call you in sooner if all you had was spotting. They should at least do an ultrasound to make sure everything is alright in there. Hoping your HCG levels come back normal and you can start clomid again :)

Star- What cd are you on? Ovulation is probably right around the corner for you! :) Oh and I hope your headache is gone. Those are never fun!

Cntrygrl- How many dpiui are you now? Any symptoms yet?

AFM- 11dpo and nothing going on here. Just waiting for the witch to arrive. Last two cycles I had an 11 day luteal phase so I think I am due for a 12-13 day luteal phase now. AF should be here by Saturday.

Noele-- I'm 6dpiui. No symptoms so far tested this morning and the line is very faint so it should definitely be out of my system by 10 days. I do have the same semi stuffy/runny nose, but not sure if it's from all the rain we've been getting. I have the lovely mold allergy so my nose tends to act up sometimes when it rains.

Hi all

Noele - im on CD15 today, still haven't had apositive opk but today having twinges in both ovaries which I didn't have mid cycle last cycle so hoping its a good sign, im away tomorrow and saturday night for my sisters hen weekend so im going to miss 2 days of BD :( so far have done 10,12, and twice on 14 and used conxeive plus each time
My opk today is a bit darker than yesterdays though

cntrygrl - hoping the stuffy nose is a sign for you and not just a nasty old allergy, did you get that when you had your bfp before?

x

Cntrygrl- No fun about the runny/stuffy nose and mold allergy. We've been getting lots of rain too! Are you going to poas to make sure the trigger is completely out of your system?

Star- yeah I'm guessing you will be ovulating any day now. I would just bd today and call it good. Remember the little swimmers last a few days and not only that but I've read that sometimes it can take a day just for them to find the egg. So bd'ing before ovulation is definitely the key. Wishing you lots of luck and have fun with your sister.

AFM- well still don't have my normal AF signs except last night got a little emotional and this morning was very crabby over nothing. I'm guessing AF will be here today or tomorrow. My temp went down this morning too. As always I try to look at the positives... I still have a ways to go with my weight loss. But I am doing very well so far :)

I am trying to prep myself for this weekend... One of my best friends is 8 months pregnant and her baby shower is this Sunday! Last night I went shopping for her gifts and I think that's why I was so emotional last night. I haven't shopped in the baby section in a long time. It was hard seeing all the cute little clothes and other pregnant women shopping. Well I just wish AF could have chose a different weekend to show up because having AF and being emotional is hard enough but throwing a baby shower in there just makes it 10 times worse. I know I will pull myself together but its hard. I am very happy for my friend though and that day will be all about her and not me. Thanks for listening just had to vent.

Star-- It was a symptom for me last time.

Noele-- I will poas again tomorrow. I tested yesterday and it was very faint. I completely understand about the whole baby shower thing. I have avoided the baby section and haven't even talked baby since having the m/c.

AFM--Today very crampy, uncomfortable, and burping a lot. I've started a blanket for DH's stepsister. Her baby shower is the end of June. I'm still kind of on the fence about going.

Cntrygrl- No fun about the runny/stuffy nose and mold allergy. We've been getting lots of rain too! Are you going to poas to make sure the trigger is completely out of your system?

Star- yeah I'm guessing you will be ovulating any day now. I would just bd today and call it good. Remember the little swimmers last a few days and not only that but I've read that sometimes it can take a day just for them to find the egg. So bd'ing before ovulation is definitely the key. Wishing you lots of luck and have fun with your sister.

AFM- well still don't have my normal AF signs except last night got a little emotional and this morning was very crabby over nothing. I'm guessing AF will be here today or tomorrow. My temp went down this morning too. As always I try to look at the positives... I still have a ways to go with my weight loss. But I am doing very well so far :)

I am trying to prep myself for this weekend... One of my best friends is 8 months pregnant and her baby shower is this Sunday! Last night I went shopping for her gifts and I think that's why I was so emotional last night. I haven't shopped in the baby section in a long time. It was hard seeing all the cute little clothes and other pregnant women shopping. Well I just wish AF could have chose a different weekend to show up because having AF and being emotional is hard enough but throwing a baby shower in there just makes it 10 times worse. I know I will pull myself together but its hard. I am very happy for my friend though and that day will be all about her and not me. Thanks for listening just had to vent.

Noele I totally know how your feeling... my best friend is about 5 1/2 months pregnant and always wants me to come shopping with her... i love her to death but its been really hard especially after the miscarriage. But hopefully good things come to those who had to wait lol Im praying that everyone on this board gets a BFP soon...

Hope everyone had a good week so far. I took my second blood test this week... one more to go on Sat. Next week i go back to my OBGYN and she will most likely give me more clomid...

ADR-- Have they told you what your levels are at?

ADR-- Have they told you what your levels are at?

Hi,

the one i took 2 days ago was at 6 so im expecting todays to be less then 5 (ill let you know what the results are tomorrow once they have posted them online). I still have one more blood test on Saturday so as long as i get below 5 i can start trying again...

How long did it take your body to adjust after the miscarriage. Im wanting to start trying again as soon as possible. they say that its easier to get pregnant again soon after miscarriage but i dont know if thats just an old wives tale or not.

ADR--My HCG levels were back to 0 two weeks later. I got my period 31 days after my m/c started. M/c was 4/08 and got my period 5/09. I have heard that you are more fertile after a miscarriage because your body now knows what it's supposed to be doing. Even when we went in to discuss with the doctor she said the same thing.

I waited two weeks because the nurse had bruised my arm so badly trying to put in my IV that she had to go to the other arm because she blew out my vein. DH was very angry with her.

I'm out this cycle ladies! AF arrived mid-day. I already picked up my Letrozole from the pharmacy. On to another cycle. Well I am going to have a ME weekend and do all the things I love to do.

Happy Friday and wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

Noele-- Sorry about AF showing up. Enjoy your ME weekend!!!!

AFM-- Still had a faint line yesterday. Not feeling very hopeful as I have zero symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->